RevPro: Something more than Honor

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[COLOR=#892331][B]RevPro Televised Revolution on E! (Episode 208) Aired Live on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 Held at Garner Place in Norman, Oklahoma Attendance: 2,000 Announcers: Rob Rave and Julius Smokes[/B][/COLOR] [B] TAPED FOR REVPRO.COM JIMMY YANG vs. CLOUDY[/B] Not a bad bout to get the crowd in gear. The speedsters aired it out in this short match, and Cloudy picked up a somewhat surprising victory with a neckbreaker. [B] Winner: Cloudy at 4:49, B-[/B] [IMG]http://x10.putfile.com/3/8301361282.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=#892331][B]MATCH 1 TONY MAMALUKE vs. BOB HOLLY[/B][/COLOR] Holly got a great ovation as he made his way to the ring, now a full-time member of the roster. ([I]Rave: Who would’ve thought we’d see this a week ago? We believed that Holly was going to wrestle his match at Payback and check out, but he signed a contract and is now a big part of RevPro![/I]) Their styles didn’t mesh at all, so all Mamaluke could really do was take his beating like a man. Holly powered him from pillar to post and popped the crowd with an Alabama Slam to seal the deal. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner: Bob Holly at 7:51, C+[/B][/COLOR] Backstage, there was a voting booth set up with a large black curtain, and [COLOR=#892331][B]Dean Malenko[/B][/COLOR] stood beside it. ([I]Rave: It’s time for RevPro to vote, and the Director of Integrity, Dean Malenko, is here to make sure everything goes according to plan![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]Homicide[/B][/COLOR] was first in line, and stepped into the booth, but not before quipping to Malenko, “Notta hard choice.” He was quickly finished, and came out—right into the chest of the Commissioner, [COLOR=#892331][B]“Superstar” Billy Graham[/B][/COLOR]. The Commissioner asked, “Why does it seem like you’re the only person on the roster I ever talk to?” Graham looked at the booth. "Done your democratic duty, Homicide?” “Yeah, and votin’ for Combat. You know, I bet the first thing he do when he get his power is give me a title shot. You never gave me the chance I deserved, because you know I’d actually win, and you scared of what this place would be like if I was on top.” “I’ve never given you the chance you deserved? I’m sure I’ve given you plenty of opportunity to show what you’re capable of, and you’ve responded by committing criminal offenses. But, if you think you’re deserved of one more chance to succeed, I’m feeling generous. Tonight, you can step into that ring with the new World Champion, [COLOR=#892331][B]Bryan Danielson[/B][/COLOR], with the belt on the line.” ([I]Rave: That’s huge![/I]) Homicide lit up, but Graham wasn’t finished. “That is—if Danielson agrees to it. He’ll be here shortly, and he is no doubt banged up from his match at Payback. So you’d better hope he’s feeling as generous as I am.” ([I]Smokes: Finally, Graham screws his head on straight! New champ, Rave! New champ![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B[/B][/COLOR] A video played showing [COLOR=#892331][B]Roc[/B][/COLOR]’s brutal beatdown of Jack Evans and Shoichi Funaki at Payback, and [COLOR=#892331][B]Samoa Joe[/B][/COLOR] walking down the aisle to stop the assault. [COLOR=#892331][B]B MATCH 2 FOR THE REVPRO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS THE ALTERNATIVE c. vs. CHRIS SABIN and JAY LETHAL[/B][/COLOR] Sabin and Lethal were cashing in on their shot they earned in the Payback dark match. It was fast-paced and fairly even, with Xile and Depraved really coming close to getting pinned after Lethal’s diving headbutt on Xile was broken up by his partner. The match raged on, and Lethal got isolated and hit with a tandem powerbomb-and-legdrop that Sabin couldn’t save him from. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winners, and still champions: the Alternative at 14:46, B-[/B][/COLOR] Not content with just winning the match, Chris Sabin got kicked off the apron to ringside, and Lethal had the boots put to him by the champions. Laughing it up, they dragged him to the corner and took turns brutally smashing his shin into the ringpost. [COLOR=#892331][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] After the commercial break, [COLOR=#892331][B]Austin Aries[/B][/COLOR] walked out to the ring, not seeming too happy. ([I]Rave: Aries is traveling a little lighter without his Tri State Championship.[/I]) “I understand more than anyone that in this ring, friendships are put aside and it’s all about winning. But at Payback, my friend Roderick Strong went too far, and I’d like him to come out here right now.” There was a pause before [COLOR=#892331][B]Strong[/B][/COLOR] walked through the entrance with the belt around his waist. He slid into the ring, and Aries continued. “Rod, we both know how skilled you are, but you took the easy f***ing way out, man, when you got McGuinness with the low blow and took the belt. I have to say that I lost a lot of respect for you in Cleveland.” Strong fired back. “You want to talk about a loss of respect? I’ve got no respect for you! We’ve tagged for years, traveled together, gotten injured together, and you don’t believe me when I say that Nigel is just out to screw you again! When you became cool with him, you flushed our entire friendship down the toilet! But you taught me an important lesson: it’s not about friendship anymore. It’s about me realizing my potential and getting the attention I deserve. So if you want to talk respect… man, I don’t need yours. Because I’ve got the belt, and you don’t.” Strong lowered his mic, passed it off to his left hand, and slapped Aries across the face, hard enough to draw blood from his lip. Aries was enraged, but Strong merely stared him down as he backed up and left the ring. [COLOR=#892331][B]B- MATCH 3 SHINSUKE KOIZUMI (w/ Stan Hansen and Hideyori Hirayama) vs. DUNN[/B][/COLOR] Koizumi came to the ring in a flowing ceremonial kimono followed by Hansen and Hirayama behind him, both in sharp suits. ([I]Smokes: You know, I heard this dude is pretty close to the Japanese Prime Minister! Like a nephew or somethin’. Rave: How did you hear that?[/I]) Dunn was quickly battered with stiff palm strikes from the Japanese import, and brutalized by strong style suplexes. Dunn rolled to the floor, and as Koizumi held Todd Sinclair’s attention, Hirayama laid in hard kicks and knees to the head. Dunn struggled back into the ring and was prey for a Go 2 Sleep type move from Koizumi that was more than enough. Hansen took his cowboy hat off and applauded. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner: Shinsuke Koizumi at 5:17, C[/B][/COLOR] Backstage, we saw a trainer looking at Jay Lethal’s injured shin as Chris Sabin stood by, and it did not look good. Lethal grimaced in pain with every poke and prod. [COLOR=#892331][B]C- Bryan Danielson[/B][/COLOR]’s speed metal theme hit and the crowd jumped to their feet. Wearing torn jeans and a leather jacket, Danielson walked through the entrance and held up his belt. ([I]Rave: There it is! He withstood Scott Colton in Cleveland, Ohio, and walked out champion for the second time![/I]) Danielson got into the ring, and touched his short mohawk as the crowd chanted his name. “It feels good to be on top again! It wasn’t easy. In fact it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in the ring. But I prevailed, just like I said I would. And I know that there are a few guys in the back who think they’ve got what it takes to beat me in my injured state. Well, I’ve three words for them: anybody, anytime, anywhere. And Homicide, you’re damn right you’re on for tonight!” The crowd cheered as Danielson held his title up one more time. [COLOR=#892331][B]B MATCH 4 SHOICHI FUNAKI vs. VAMPIRO (w/ Lacey)[/B][/COLOR] For whatever reason, the crowd was way up for this one, and the performers brought their A game. Funaki seemed a little hurt after being attacked by Roc at Payback, but gamed it out and went blow for blow with Vampiro. They found a connection with other and every spot was picture perfect. Funaki accidentally hit the referee with a backhand blow, and as he went down, Lacey grabbed a chair and slid it in to her man. Vampiro grabbed it but held it too close and Funaki was able to dropkick it right back into his face. The chair went flying and Funaki was able to pick up the three count as Lacey hid her face. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner: Shoichi Funaki at 7:01, A[/B][/COLOR] Rob Rave talked with [COLOR=#892331][B]Scott Colton[/B][/COLOR], who was on the big screen and supposedly “live via satellite” from his home in Chicago, Illinois. Colton hadn’t shaved and looked to be taking his most recent loss hard. Rave asked about him not being there to vote, and Colton replied, “Look, it doesn’t really matter either way. Graham’s already got it in for me, and Combat says he’s putting me in a barbed wire match if he’s elected.” The crowd cheered for this. “It’s just like always: I get screwed either way. So if people want to know who to vote for… don’t. Don’t vote. It’s pointless.” Colton said the interview was over. [COLOR=#892331][B]A[/B][/COLOR] The last voter, referee Todd Sinclair, left the voting booth, and Dean Malenko went inside to pull out the box. He checked the lock and took it away. ([I]Rave: Voting has ended! Next week, we’ll know who is leading RevPro into the new year![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B+ MATCH 5 (MAIN EVENT) FOR THE REVPRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BRYAN DANIELSON c. vs. “THE NOTORIOUS 187” HOMICIDE[/B][/COLOR] Homicide worked over Danielson’s shoulder methodically, exacting his advantage, but Danielson refused to lose. He took shot after shot from Homicide, and even his Kudo Driver, and kept slipping the shoulder up. Homicide took Danielson up for a suplex, but the champion reversed it in the air and landed on his feet behind Homicide, locking him in the Dragon Sleeper. ([I]Rave: Dragon Sleeper! Smokes: I hate this f***ing choke![/I]) Homicide tried to find a rope, but eventually had to tap out as the crowd cheered. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner, and still champion: Bryan Danielson at 16:45, B[/B][/COLOR] Danielson released Homicide and dropped to his knees as the referee handed him the World Championship. ([I]Rave: Danielson said he’s going to take on all challengers, but the question is, who will step up to the plate next?[/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B+ Televised Revolution Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - Well, we have our first ever “A” match in RevPro history, and I definitely didn’t think it would come from Funaki and Vampiro. They’re not even that over compared to the main guys. It just goes to show what great chemistry can do for you. - We finished out the month in the black once again, but not as snugly as last month. We were only about $13,000 over breaking even. I was hoping if we finished strongly enough that we could go into November upgrading to minor licensed music, but we'll see how this month goes and maybe I can give myself a little Christmas present in December. [B]Fast Results:[/B][QUOTE] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] def. Homicide [B](B)[/B] [B]Shoichi Funaki[/B] def. Vampiro [B](A)[/B] [B]Shinsuke Koizumi[/B] def. Dunn [B](C)[/B] [B]The Alternative[/B] def. Sabin and Lethal [B](B-)[/B] [B]Bob Holly[/B] def. Tony Mamaluke [B](C+)[/B] [/QUOTE] [CENTER] **** [/CENTER] [COLOR=DimGray] [/COLOR][CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=DimGray][B]Last chance! The voting is super tight, and you could change the course of RevPro history! [/B][B]Who will be Revolutionary Pro Wrestling's Commissioner?[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][B]"Superstar" Billy Graham [][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] or[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][B]Commander Combat [][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray][B] Click [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=3124"]here[/URL] to cast your vote! Send it as many times as you want leading up to November 3! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DimGray][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Seemed like as good a time as any to do a quick roster rundown, as there's been some important changes happening, and some new additions to the roster. As well, if anyone was wondering, I'm not going to be converting to TEW2007 right away when it is released shortly. I still don't feel like I've explored '05 as much as I can, as I'd like to see what National, or even International or Global, feels like, should I ever get the chance down the line to make it that high. As well, I'm having a blast with this version so why fix what ain't broken? Thanks to everyone who's been reading and commenting, and those who voted in the Commissioner's Elections. I promise a [I]very interesting[/I] few months ahead. [/SIZE][U][B] Current Revolutionary Pro Wrestling Roster (November 1, 2006)[/B][/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://x402.putfile.com/2/5802045045.jpg[/IMG] [B] Bryan Danielson[/B] (Main Eventer) (Face) [B] Jack Evans[/B] (Main Eventer) (Face) [B] Bob Holly[/B] (Main Eventer) (Face) [B] Samoa Joe[/B] (Main Eventer) (Face) [B] Scott Colton[/B] (Main Eventer) (Heel) [B] Alex Shelley[/B] (Main Eventer) (Heel) [B] "The King of the Giants" Roc[/B] (Main Eventer) (Heel) [B] "The Fallen Angel"[/B] Christopher Daniels (Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Austin Aries[/B] (Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Nigel McGuinness [/B](Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Shoichi Funaki[/B] (Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Kanetsu [/B](Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Abyss[/B] (Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Chris Sabin [/B](Upper Midcarder) (Face) [B] Morley Depraved[/B] (Upper Midcarder) (Heel) [B] "The Notorious 187" Homicide[/B] (Upper Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Roderick Strong [/B](Upper Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Vampiro [/B](Upper Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Jack Vandal[/B] (Midcarder) (Face) [B] Jacobs[/B] (Midcarder) (Face) [B] Sydal [/B](Midcarder) (Face) [B] Jay Lethal [/B](Midcarder) (Face) [B] "Mr. 2006" Jimmy Rave[/B] (Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Shannon[/B] (Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Xile[/B] (Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Jimmy Yang[/B] (Lower Midcarder) (Face) [B] Tony Mamaluke [/B](Lower Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Cloudy[/B] (Lower Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Alpha[/B] (Lower Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Shinsuke Koizumi[/B] (Lower Midcarder) (Heel) [B] Marcos[/B] (Opener) (Face) [B] Dunn[/B] (Opener) (Face) [B] TJ Wilson[/B] (Opener) (Face) [B] Hideyori Hirayama [/B](Opener) (Heel) **** [B] Melina Perez[/B] (Manager) [B] Lacey[/B] (Manager) [B] Commander Combat [/B](Manager) [B] Stan Hansen[/B] (Manager) [B] "Superstar" Billy Graham [/B](Authority Figure/Road Agent) [B] Dean Malenko [/B](Authority Figure/Road Agent) [B] Revolutionary Pro Wrestling World Champion:[/B] Bryan Danielson [B] Revolutionary Pro Wrestling Tri State Champion:[/B] Roderick Strong [B] Revolutionary Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions: [/B]The Alternative (Xile and Morley Depraved) [B] United States Economy:[/B] C+ (Falling) [B] United States Wrestling Industry:[/B] C- (Falling)

[B] Revolutionary Pro Wrestling Newsline for Monday, November 1st, 2006 FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE: DANIELSON FENDS OFF HOMICIDE[/B] [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/revpro.jpg[/IMG] [B] THE POLLS ARE IN ON TELEVISED REVOLUTION[/B] The fans have had their say. The wrestlers have had their say. Now, there’s nothing left to be said except for who the Commissioner will be! Right off the top on E!, with both Commander Combat and “Superstar” Billy Graham in attendance, the Director of Integrity, Dean Malenko, will announce who has won the popular vote. Who has been chosen? [B] HOLLY CALLS HIS SHOT; WANTS SHELLEY THIS WEEK![/B] When Bob Holly signed his contract, it included an option for the Alabaman to take on Alex Shelley one more time at any time he pleased. Holly confirmed with RevPro.com last weekend that he was calling it in for Seattle, Washington, this Wednesday! Said Holly, “Time for that little b**** to get what’s comin’ to him.” Shelley declined comment, but it’s not hard to speculate that, after slipping out of Payback with a cheap win, he can’t be very happy about getting back in there with Bob Holly. [B] SABIN VOWS REVENGE ON THE ALTERNATIVE[/B] The Alternative is flying higher than ever, after their second-straight successful defense over the Combat Assault Unit, and then taking down the new number-one contenders, Sabin and Lethal. And just to prove how powerful they are in the tag division, they injured Jay Lethal’s shin by cracking it against the steel post. Chris Sabin is mad as hell, and has promised to make Shannon’s recruits pay. This week, he gets Xile in the ring. Without any backup, will Sabin get some measure of revenge? [B] OH CANADA! REVPRO TO RETURN TO CANADIAN TELEVISION[/B] For our neighbours to the North who were left out in the fierce Canadian cold when Revolutionary Pro Wrestling left the Bravo network, which transmits to both the United States and Canada, the wait is over. Beginning in December, Televised Revolution will air on CTV Sportsnet right across the Great White North! It has also been confirmed that it will air live at eleven o’clock, at the same time as American viewers tune in. Sportsnet President Douglas Beeforth called it, “a great opportunity for both sides, and a chance for us to get our feet wet with high-quality professional wrestling, a Canadian tradition.” [B] STRANGE PHONE CALL PLACED TO REVPRO.COM[/B] RevPro’s head offices received a strange call from an unidentified man who claimed, “The future is in danger, but I am its sole protector. The future must not fear, for Chronos walks among the living past!” It’s not often that we post excerpts from bizarre phone messages, but what can we say: it’s a light news week.

[COLOR=#892331][B]RevPro Televised Revolution on E! (Episode 209) Aired Live on Wednesday, November 3, 2006 Held at the Espie Convention Center in Seattle, Washington Attendance: 2,000 (sell-out) Announcers: Rob Rave and Julius Smokes[/B][/COLOR] [B] TAPED FOR REVPRO.COM TONY MAMALUKE vs. NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/B] A quick win for Nigel against the wily Mamaluke with the Tower of London. [B] Winner: Nigel McGuinness[/B] [IMG]http://x10.putfile.com/3/8301361282.jpg[/IMG] The show began with [COLOR=#892331][B]Dean Malenko[/B][/COLOR] in the ring holding a manilla envelope. On one side of him was [COLOR=#892331][B]Commander Combat[/B][/COLOR], and on the other, the Commissioner, [COLOR=#892331][B]“Superstar” Billy Graham[/B][/COLOR]. ([I]Rave: We’re live, and starting off with something huge, the results of the election! We’re going to find out who will be the Commissioner! Smokes: I heard it’s close, man.[/I]) Malenko raised a microphone. “I hold in my hands the result of weeks of fan voting, and last Wednesday’s vote from those who work in this company. I want to thank everyone who took the time to cast a ballot. Now without any further ado…” Malenko opened the envelope and pulled out a sheet of paper. “First, let’s see how you, the fans, voted.” [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/graphfan.jpg[/IMG] ([I]Rave: There it is! By a two-to-one margin, the fans want Billy Graham to stay on![/I]) Graham looked pleased as he looked at the totals on the big screen. “And now, the other 50% of the popular vote, how the wrestlers, referees, and backstage personnel voted.” [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/graphroster.jpg[/IMG] ([I]Rave: That’s a decisive margin! I have to say, I’m kind of… shocked! I thought the Commissioner was fairly popular with the boys! Smokes: Do the math, Rave! You know what that means?[/I]) [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/graph1.jpg[/IMG] “With 60.5% of the overall vote, the new Commissioner is Commander Combat!” Combat pumped a fist, and shook Dean Malenko’s hand. Billy Graham seemed surprised by the results and mulled over what had happened. Combat walked over to Graham and extended his hand. Graham shook it, and smiled at Combat, while seeming preoccupied. He asked Dean Malenko for the microphone. “Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a pleasure to be your Commissioner. I think I’ve taken RevPro in the right direction, and Commander Combat is a passionate man who will no doubt take you the rest of the way. Good luck, sir, and goodbye, fans.” Graham put the microphone down, and waved to the fans before leaving the ring, and the arena. [COLOR=#892331][B]B MATCH 1 FOR THE TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RODERICK STRONG c. vs. KANETSU[/B][/COLOR] This was Strong’s first defence, and there was no way he was sleepwalking through it against a hard-hitter like Kanetsu. Strong was tossed and stretched, but did the same back, and nearly got three off of a tiltawhirl backbreaker. When Kanetsu kicked out of that, Strong lost interest in fighting fair, and hit a subtle low blow, if an uppercut to the sack can ever be considered subtle, and hit the Death by Roderick for three. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner, and still champion: Roderick Strong at 12:39, B[/B][/COLOR] Strong celebrated as the referee raised his arm, but got blindsided by a tackle from [COLOR=#892331][B]Nigel McGuinness[/B][/COLOR] that got the crowd cheering. ([I]Rave: It’s Nigel! Strong won the title by nut-shotting him at Payback! Smokes: Nut-shotting?[/I]) Nigel started hammering on him, but Strong crawled out of the ring and high-tailed it. McGuinness looked like he wanted blood. [COLOR=#892331][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] Backstage, [COLOR=#892331][B]Bob Holly[/B][/COLOR] entered the arena which was enough to raise the spirits of the crowd. ([I]Rave: Holly’s going to face Alex Shelley in a Payback rematch![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]A MATCH 2 THE TOKYO EXCHANGE (w/ Stan Hansen) vs. THE RING CREW EXPRESS[/B][/COLOR] Hirayama made his “official” in-ring debut and was wearing short red tights with taped fists. Dunn was looking for revenge here from last week, with Marcos on his side, but he found none of it. The Express got in a few punches and kicks but were mostly dominated by Koizumi and Hirayama. ([I]Smokes: You know, this dude, Hirayama, I heard he killed a dude when he was shootin’ in Japan. Rave: Again, how do you know this? Smokes: I ain’t telling, man. Do your own research.[/I]) Marcos got isolated by Hirayama, who grapevined his leg and had him tapping immediately with a sick-looking heel hook submission. ([I]Rave: Ugh! It looked like his foot was tearing off![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]Winners: The Tokyo Exchange at 7:00, C[/B][/COLOR] Roderick Strong opened a steel door and left the arena, looking over his shoulder for McGuinness, when someone in front of him stopped him. It was [COLOR=#892331][B]Alex Shelley[/B][/COLOR]. “Hey, I’m cool, Rod, I’m cool. Listen, I wanted to say how impressed I’ve been with you lately. I mean, you slapped Austin—I always knew you had it in you—and you’re showing people that this is your belt! I used to think you were a deaf mute or something, but now…. you’re the man. If you ever need a little help with something, gimme a call. We should grab each other’s backs.” Strong smiled and shook Shelley’s hand. [COLOR=#892331][B]B+ Samoa Joe[/B][/COLOR] was with John Laurinaitis, and the interviewer mentioned that Joe was the only person Roc has backed down from so far. “Roc thinks he’s at the top of the RevPro food chain. But he forgot about me. See, I’ll take anyone down, whether they weigh 200 pounds or 500 pounds, while Roc seems to like picking on guys like Jack and Funaki. Roc—listen up, and listen good. Next time you try to take someone out after a match, I’ll be there… so you can try and pick on me.” [COLOR=#892331][B]B[/B][/COLOR] The World Champion, [COLOR=#892331][B]Bryan Danielson[/B][/COLOR], was in the ring after the commercial break. “Tonight, I’m not scheduled to wrestle…” Danielson laid down the title belt and stripped off his coat. “But if anyone back there wants to come in here and try me, anyone at all, I’ll put the belt on the line.” The crowd cheered as Danielson waited. ([I]Rave: It’s an open challenge, Danielson just wants to compete! Smokes: An attitude like that’s gonna get him beat, you gotta take a break every—[/I]) The Combat Assault Unit played and [COLOR=#892331][B]Jacobs[/B][/COLOR] walked through the entrance alone. ([I]Rave: I have to say, this is surprising. Have we seen Jacobs compete in singles action in months? Smokes: It’s the World Title, dude, everyone wants a shot, and he’s the first one to drag his ass out here![/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B MATCH 3 FOR THE REVPRO WORLD CHAMPION BRYAN DANIELSON c. vs. JACOBS[/B][/COLOR] Jacobs threw everything he had at the champion, and used an aerial assault to get a couple of two counts. But Danielson weathered it all, and blasted Jacobs with a hard Dragon Suplex that landed him on his stomach and then locked him into the Dragon Sleeper which got a quick tap-out. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner, and still champion: Bryan Danielson at 10:38, B[/B][/COLOR] Danielson was handed his title, and helped Jacobs back to his feet and embraced him after the hard-fought win. [COLOR=#892331][B]B Melina Perez[/B][/COLOR] was backstage with John Laurinaitis. She was on her own, and said that her client, Jimmy Rave, was still going to hold the RevPro World Championship by the end of 2006, as she had promised him. “The mark of a good manager is turning nothing into gold, and James has been looking like nothing lately. Since I’m a great manager, James will no doubt still make it to the top of the mountain. All he has to do… is what I say.” [COLOR=#892331][B]B- MATCH 4 “THE FUTURE” CHRIS SABIN vs. XILE (w/ Morley Depraved)[/B][/COLOR] Sabin didn’t take to the top rope as much as usual, instead exacting revenge on Xile by holing him up in the corner and whaling on him. But the odds against him were too great, and, with Morley constantly interjecting himself, Xile was able to hit a corkscrew splash for the win. [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner: Xile at 8:44, B-[/B][/COLOR] The Alternative continued the beatdown after the match, stomping Sabin into the mat. They moved him to the post, and looked to be trying the same thing they did to Lethal’s shin last week, but officials poured down the aisle and were able to pull them away. [COLOR=#892331][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] John Laurinaitis stood with the new Commissioner, Commander Combat. “Commissioner, congratulations.” “Thank you, John, but there’s no time for celebration. I told the fans that if I was elected, I would book a barbed wire match featuring Scott Colton. Even though only a third of them elected me, I’ll keep my promise. It’s going to happen next week! And I’ve already decided on his opponent. It will be—greetings, champ.” Bryan Danielson walked into frame, on his way out of the arena. Danielson got between Laurinaitis and Combat. “I hope the next name out of your facemask was going to be mine, Commander. I’ve pinned Scott, I’ve knocked him out, and I’ve made him tap, but there’s one thing left for me to do, and that’s make him [I]bleed[/I]. I would love to put this title up against him and do just that.” “Interesting. If you want it, you’ve got it. And champ…” Combat put a hand on his shoulder. “It’s going to be a pleasure working with you.” ([I]Rave: It’s Danielson and Colton for the title in a barbed wire match! Smokes: Why would you volunteer to get in there and do that?[/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B+ MATCH 5 (MAIN EVENT) BOB HOLLY vs. ALEX SHELLEY[/B][/COLOR] Shelley did his best to brawl it out with Holly, but that was his opponent’s area of expertise. Holly rocked Shelley with the Alabama Slam, but was too close to the ropes with the pin and Shelley laid his arm over the rope at the last second. Holly KO’d the referee with the backswing of a haymaker punch, and Shelley was able to bring in a chair. Holly ducked a chairshot to punch it right back into Shelley’s face. He covered, shaking his hand, but the referee wasn’t up yet. Holly got up to try and rouse him back into consciousness, and Shelley scooped up the chair. Holly got blasted across the back, and Shelley turned him around to hit a big Shellshock. Shelley hooked both legs as the referee slowly counted one… two… three. ([I]Smokes: Alright! Two in a row! Rave: Two cheap wins in a row, you’re right.[/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]Winner: Alex Shelley at 14:44, B[/B][/COLOR] Both men took a while to get to their feet afterwards, and Holly was furious. Holly picked up the chair and Shelley turned into a huge shot that he never saw coming. Holly threw the chair down in disgust and walked away. ([I]Rave: Shelley got the win but Holly got the last laugh for sure! Smokes: I don’t see no one laughin’, man, Shelley could be hurt! Rave: He had it coming.[/I]) [COLOR=#892331][B]B+ Televised Revolution Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U] Post-show Notes[/U]: - Nothing much to add, another good show in one of our weaker areas, and now we’re really close to breaking into C+ popularity in five such regions, which is really going to boost our revenue when we come to town, as we’ll be able to charge a little more.

Hey man im not going to lie to you, i didn't read this whole diary but i did read the last two pages and it seems like a pretty sweet diary. You look to be quite devoted and you aren't shy to put expression in your writing, i like that. I think you are using your roster right and it's pretty interesting to see the storylines you have going on. I really like the pie chart you have to, i really love visuals i just dont have a graphic making program therefore my diary lacks those. But keep up the good work, I'm going to keep following this one.

[QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;170131]Hey man im not going to lie to you, i didn't read this whole diary but i did read the last two pages and it seems like a pretty sweet diary. You look to be quite devoted and you aren't shy to put expression in your writing, i like that. I think you are using your roster right and it's pretty interesting to see the storylines you have going on. I really like the pie chart you have to, i really love visuals i just dont have a graphic making program therefore my diary lacks those. But keep up the good work, I'm going to keep following this one.[/QUOTE] Thanks a lot for the kind words. I got my pie charts from a site designed for elementary students... just my speed. But if you need any help with graphics for your diary, shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading.

If you use guys your personally a fan of, then I think we have alot of the same favorite wrestlers. Big Alex Shelly fan here. I like seeing how other people do their indy diaries and comparing. But how am I supposed to compete with a promotion that has PIE CHARTS~?! Life sucks. :D

Hey pal... I spent the last couple of days catching up on some missed shows you have put on. I just got promoted at work and I actually just bought a house, so in the midst of all that, I haven't had a chance to check up on any of your stuff. It's looking really good, I am gonna miss Billy Graham as Commissioner. I do not like Bryan Danielson's new title reign, I honestly wish Colton was still the champion. I'm loving the Joe-Roc build up and I also like the Shelley-Holly feud you have going. Keep it up, bro. Hopefully, my real life promotion will start getting noticed and people can play as it in TEW :) [url]www.newhorizonswrestling.com[/url] Later bro!

Hey there. Thanks for the feedback, you've always got an honest take on what's going down. I'm taking a break from '05 and RevPro to get my feet wet with '07 and the CornellVerse, which you can check out [URL="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19657"]here[/URL]. Should be some fun. Congrats with the promotion, buddy, and also with NHPW. PM if there's anything I can do to help! [U][/U]

Archived