Can anyone help?

I was just wondering if anyone has C-verse 2007 and C-verse 2010 files that have already been converted for use in the latest TEW or if I'll have to download both games and do the conversions myself if I can figure out how. :p

Thanks.

I was just wondering if anyone has C-verse 2007 and C-verse 2010 files that have already been converted for use in the latest TEW or if I'll have to download both games and do the conversions myself if I can figure out how. :p

Thanks.

Go into your 2013 database folder copy and paste into 2016 database folder then open the game go to edit database doesn't matter what database your in then click on converter and it show you what databases can be converted.

Fair warning, you're gonna have to spend some time fixing the Broadcasters to make the game world work right. Possibly Body types too.

Was gonna convert Thunderverse but read they are releasing a converted version and realized how much work to get it really 2016 ready there was...so figured, screw it...let them do the work. :)

Archived