[-HYPE-] IruleVerse 1970 to Beyond!

Hey guys!! This project is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time now. As a quick background the mod will be starting in January 1970 early into the wrestling world. Im planning on comparing alot of it on RW eras including time frames and how workers looked and performed back in the those days. But some of this especially workers will be organic. I want the game to create many of its own workers to fill the future of the game with.

But with my own little twist to it all. My goal is to make this for players and watchers. So if you dont want to play during the 70s and want to get to a specific time frame you can and let the world evolve itself. The complexity right now is where I am debating with myself. I am not good with graphics or creating them. So with that I will be using most pictures from the Cverse(entire picture library) and RW mods(Mostly events, company logos, no workers)

I am attempting to include a few thousand worker pictures and at the moment trying to figure out how to add the entire Cverse library as "free pictures" to allow all new workers to be given a large variety of pictures. But I will also be creating several hundred workers for this varying from 1970 to 2000s with some being a play on some real life workers and some being based on Cverse guys.

Outside of this small excerpt I dont have much as it was recently started. But I wanted to give alot of you who may have interest up to date on every single change I make to improve this for you all. Also to give you guys the ability to give feedback and even have your workers or companies in the game if you feel like it.

I apologize for this being really short but more will come eventually. My goal is to have this out sometime in the next 3-5 months at the latest. Thankfully with alot of angles, gimmicks being imported it saves me a ton of time on what I need to create myself! But WELCOME TO THE IRULEVERSE!!

Archived