CFL registration change

Guys just wanted to let you know that we have changed our registration process a bit. Now, if you are interested in joining the league you must contact me and let me know your interested in joining the CFL. The best way would be by PMing me here on grey dog. Then register on our forums and I'll send an email to our forums admin and tell him to approve you when you register. Go to [url]www.the-pfl.com[/url] to register for the forums. Again, we would love to have you a part of the league. We still have really good teams available. I can't seem to find an owner for those #3 Boilermakers though. Come on Purdue fans...where are ya?? So get in contact with me if you're interested. Thanks everyone.

great league I love this league. It is housed on the same site as the PFL ([url]www.the-pfl.com[/url]) which is a longstanding TPF league in season 6. Commissioner Starks is doing a great job. We are about to start our first season. The only problem I had was my fault, and that was hopping on and registering without letting him know. I then had to wait. Since the league is locked up from entering the forums until access is granted, and since access is not granted unless the web host knows who you are, you need to contact Commissioner Starks (starca1@msn.com or PM him here).

Archived