Best Ai Generated Finisher Names and (if you want) what they are

Don't think this thread will be used too much but after seeing so many generated finshers with weird names i thought why not

Reverse Star Brainbuster- I imagine it is a reverse brainbuster but the worker holds them in such a way that there arms are spread like points of star and his legs are sticking up like that too before they get brainbustered.

I had a regen get the "Red F5" as his finisher and I always pictured it like he's this mild mannered guy and someone gets him really angry (seeing red) and he just powers them into the air, onto the shoulders, F5, pin, ballgame.

I'm in 2024 on a Cverse save, so I have A LOT of regens to look thru.

So here are the best of the ones I see.

Adam Sparrow has the "Bear Headbutt" - I'd imagine it works like Kuma/Panda from Tekken! lol

Ancil Turner has the "Zombie Buster" - Not sure what type of move that would be. I guess some sort of head drop if it's a 'zombie' buster.

Blaise Demers has the "Platinum Cutter" - Such an awesome coincidence that those two words came together. Obvs it would be a Diamond Cutter.

Destin Joslin has the "Side Inferno Cutter" - I'm thinking F5 into an RKO.

Esther Hudson has the "Tarantula Roundhouse Kick" - Maybe like Kofi's Trouble in Paradise?

Jeffrey Collins has the "Fantasy Stranglehold - I don't know what this is, but he wears a butterfly mask and that finisher hold gives me 'dirty' vibes.

Jimmy Lauzon has the "Magic Screwdriver" - Doctor Who anyone?

Masaru Nishimoto has the "Mile High Fist Drop" - I'm thinking a 5 star frog splash into a fist drop.

Ruby Rude has the "Rage Crossface" - I think she should quit wrestling now, before something bad happens. :p

Thomas Nemec is a 6'11" Russian who has the "Tiger Thrust Kick" Basically he's the C-Verse version of Sagat.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rone Rivendale" data-cite="Rone Rivendale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42204" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Blaise Demers has the "Platinum Cutter" - Such an awesome coincidence that those two words came together. Obvs it would be a Diamond Cutter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I'm going to have to steal that name. Storyline with DDP writes itself. </p><p> </p><p> I could so build up Jericho with that...</p>

Archived