Multiple Games at Once

Do you run multiple games at once? I find it hard to focus on more than one game at a time. Right now I am running a current day TCW game but I am starting to get bored of it. I am about 20 months in and haven't received less than a 90 overall for a show in over 4 months. I have revamped the roster with talented youth and managed to get the entire roster over in the process.

I am thinking about starting something different but I dont want to completely abandon my TCW game. i know once i start a new one I wont ever go back so I was looking for advice on people that run multiple games at once. How do you do it and still stay interested in both?

<p>If you want to stay with this one, why not create a company and use a different user character for it - eventually going up against the juggernaut you built. Or randomly select a handful of people (5, maybe?) and manually edit their contracts to end after you next big event and simply don't re-sign them. </p><p> </p><p>

Obviously, depending on who it is it could be an interesting challenge to overcome.</p><p> </p><p>

If it's simply the boredom of awesome shows you're feeling.</p>

<p>I thought about adding another player into the game and taking over as the head booker for my developmental company. Has anyone done this? I have Pistol Pete as the booker. Will the game let me take over as him and stay as the booker for the developmental company? </p><p> </p><p>

I was thinking it may be fun to help build up my young stars</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42239" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought about adding another player into the game and taking over as the head booker for my developmental company. Has anyone done this? I have Pistol Pete as the booker. Will the game let me take over as him and stay as the booker for the developmental company? <p> </p><p> I was thinking it may be fun to help build up my young stars</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Never mind. I tried it and it wont let me</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42239" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought about adding another player into the game and taking over as the head booker for my developmental company. Has anyone done this? I have Pistol Pete as the booker. Will the game let me take over as him and stay as the booker for the developmental company? <p> </p><p> I was thinking it may be fun to help build up my young stars</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately, we cannot yet actively book a development company.</p>

<p>I usually start as a mid-Cult company, then when I hit National I start opening small promotions under the muti-player option. As I open them I link them all under "Working Agreement" and eventually end up with 5-7 promotions ranging from Local to high Regional that work as a feeder system for my big promotion. It's the closest way that I've found to play as my own child promotion.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I does require being a bit gamey at times to maintain and protect lower level talent that you want to keep, and I know that everybody has different opinions on that, so it's more of a sandbox style game type and it's also a LOT of booking, which is my favorite part of the game. I know that a lot of people feel that booking a company like WWE is just too much, so they probably wouldn't enjoy this, but if you enjoy booking and creating lots of new characters it's a pretty fun way to play a more casual style game.</p>

Archived