Game License

I bought this game when it first came out and played it regularly for awhile. I haven't played the game in quite a long time. I tried to load the game and it said my license had expired. First of all how can a game that I paid have a license that can expire? Anyway I entered the ID for the game and it gave me a retrieval error of 12. What do I need to do to load the game. Thank you.

Every purchase gets two valid licenses to use. Once both are in use, the easiest way to get one back to use on another PC is to follow this process on your old computer:

1. Right-click on the shortcut you use to launch the game.

2. Go to properties

3. Go to the target box and at the end of the current entry add: -unlicense

4. Press apply and OK to exit

5. Then double click to launch the game. You will see the order ID and below there will be a box you can use to unlicense.

If this doesn't work please email me with the email you used to make the purchase and we should be able to get you fixed up.

Doesn't work

I followed your instructions and it doesn't work. I bought this game when it first came out and I would have a better chance of robbing Fort Knox than locating the email that proved I purchased the game.

Archived