Huge sudden drop in backstage rating?

Even though most of my relationships backstage are positive and the backstage rules are more than comforting, I keep getting awful backstage ratings.

I do have a few troublemaker but they dwarf in front of my positive members and locker room leaders.

I'm doing pretty ok, usually winning a National Battle.

However, during my current month I had someone die.

Is this why the backstage rating is so awful?

And if yes, will it go back to normal after the month ends?

I used to have 100%s before this person died.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dourvas" data-cite="Dourvas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42331" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Even though most of my relationships backstage are positive and the backstage rules are more than comforting, I keep getting awful backstage ratings.<p> I do have a few troublemaker but they dwarf in front of my positive members and locker room leaders.</p><p> I'm doing pretty ok, usually winning a National Battle.</p><p> <strong>However, during my current month I had someone die.</strong></p><p><strong> Is this why the backstage rating is so awful?</strong></p><p><strong> And if yes, will it go back to normal after the month ends?</strong></p><p> I used to have 100%s before this person died.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I honestly don't know the answer to your question but it's a good feature if it is the case that the death caused the hit. I would imagine you'll have to work your way back up to a higher number as well, the notion that everybody will suddenly feel fine a month after the death seems a bit implausible.</p>

<p>I really don't know how to explain the sudden drop.</p><p>

I'm nearing this month's end now so we'll know if the notable factors reset each month. It really doesn't make sense for me to have 50% backstage rating.</p><p>

With all the comforts and the people I've hired just to be positive.</p>

Are you doing a brand split?

If so depending which wrestler is on which brand, each show will have a different backstage rating. However, I did notice the backstage rating overall on the main screen was also 100% when I had this setup.

Also, do you have a dirty doctor backstage? It will absolutely destroy your backstage rating if so. I had one for a few months and then turned him off. After sending about 12 different people to rehab, everything went back to normal.

Archived