RGW-Ragin Global Wrestling (C-Verse)

This will be a diary set in C-Verse. The RGW will open as a regional promotion set in the Mid South. It will be booked as a cross between Lucha Underground. TNA from its hay day(AJ/Samoa Joe/Christopher Daniels era) and the best of the WWE from the 80's. The promotion will be heavy into storylines. Almost every wrestler at all times will be involved in a storyline. No more of a wrestler being aimless unless he is extremely low on the card (openers/ some lower card wrestlers). All wrestlers will have unique gimmicks. Each gimmick will be expanded on. No more generic bad ass gimmicks that so many wrestlers seem to have now a days. Each wrestlers gimmick will be very different unless they are part of a tag team. I am not going to have 5 different versions of the egomaniac gimmick.

I plan on presenting this dynasty as you would see on tv. I plan on this dynasty being presented as a tv show only. Meaning I will only be posting what is see on the tv episodes or ppv's. You for the most part will not know about what happens behind the cameras. So any new signings will be a mystery and a surprise. The vast majority of injuries will be addressed on screen. So if someone gets injured there will be an on screen explaination for the injury. It will be very similar to what the WWE did in the 80's. You only knew what you saw on the show and not much else.

Finally down to the nitty gritty. The RGW will be a regional promotion. It will be on tv on Tuesday Nights. It airs on Los Deporte Hoy in the early evening. It is taped on tuesdays but on a tape delay. It is scheduled for a 1 hour time slot. Since I am presenting this as a tv show I am adding commercial time into the shows. I understand that the game was designed for no commercials but in my dynasty you will only see what is airing on tv. Also since I book all my matches without commercials similar to lucha underground (excluding matches that take the whole or almost the whole show) my shows only have 46 minutes of aired time. So I only have 46 minutes to work with as opposed to the 1 hour the game gives you. I understand things go on when the camera's are off but since I am presenting this as someone watching a tv show, you won't know what goes on when the show is on commercial. Hence the reason my shows will only be 46 minutes long.

So when it comes down to it, this dynasty will only be about what happens on screen for the vast majority of it. You won't know if we increase in size or loss money for the month. You won't know who is signed or fired unless its dealt with on screen. You won't know what alliances I form unless its addressed on screen (it will be addressed on screen). You won't know about friends or enemies backstage. Basically if it doesn't happen on screen or is addressed on screen you won't know about it for the vast majority of things. This will be just like wrestling was presented back in the 80's. Watching the show or reading the kayfabe magazines was the only way to know about what was going on. Hopefully its interesting this way. This is my first dynasty and I guess we will see how it comes off.

<p>Rgw Animosity #1</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The screen is black. Suddenly three letters come crashing on screen in red-</strong> <strong><em><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">RGW</span></span></em></strong>. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>We then cold open to two men standing in the ring. The smaller man has a microphone.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Adrian%20Garcia_zpsf9plze1t.jpg</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Gargantuan_zpsrvwb9gjb.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Adrian:</strong> <em><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Welcome to Ragin Global Wrestling. Welcome to the RGW. Welcome to Tuesday night Animosity. My name is Adrian Garcia. I am the executive consultant for the owner of the RGW. You may be wondering who the owner is. Well you can keep wondering until your mind bleeds because our owner wants to remain a mystery and so that's what will happen. So don't bother asking or investigating because you will not find out. What you need to understand though is that I have been given total control of this company. I can do what I want here. I am in charge. The only decree from the mystery owner is to make this company the most entertaining wrestling company in the world. He doesn't care how I do it or what I do, as long as it's entertaining. So I can do what I want. If I don't like some wrestler, we'll then his life is going to suck. So to all the wrestlers in back, don't make me mad. You won't like it.</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Oh and for any wrestler who thinks they can get what they want from pushing me around or threatening me with injury, we'll that's what this big man beside me is for. He is my bodyguard. He is my protection. So if anyone has any funny thoughts, think again. This gargantuan of a man is my protection and he will always go where I go. </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

So without further ado, let get this show on the road with our first match. Although before we do that I want to announce tonight's main event. It will pit Art Reed against Frankie Perez. Let the best man win and take this company forward into the future.</span></strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#006400;"><span style="font-size:14px;">----------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK------------------------</span></span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Back from commercial we are greeted by our announce team. Peter Michaels and Grace Harper.</strong><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Peter%20Michaels_alt1_zpstzhonhm6.jpg</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Grace%20Harper_zpszb4joidk.jpg</span><strong> We then go to the ring. The ring announcer is in the ring and announces the first match of Animosity.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Sara%20Marie%20York_zps7tdbtsrp.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">&</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Suzanne%20Brazzle_alt1_zpsmmuyanwp.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">vs</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Jaime%20Quine_zpsbegmry0n.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">&</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Nadia%20Snow_zps0yulq7nl.jpg</span><p>

<strong>Sara Marie York & Suzanne Brazzle vs Jaime Quine & Nadia Snow</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>During the match our announcers talk about Nadia Snow being a famous model when she is not wrestling. They talk about Jaime Quine's kick boxing background. She used to be a professional kickboxer before she became a wrestler and was an above average kick boxer. They also talk about Suzanne Brazzle being a veteran women's wrestler who has been all around the world and has found success wherever she has gone. Fans love her for her longevity. They also make mention of Sara Marie York just being about the happiest person they have ever met. It seems nothing can get her down. She is just a woman who is so bubbly. Finally the announcers talk about the RGW's partnership with the all women's promotion AAA. These four women also wrestle for that promotion and the mystery owner of the RGW gives his moral support to the AAA and hopes they succeed in the wrestling world as the premier women's promotion.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The match is a good back and forth match with all four ladies seeming to be evenly match. The end comes when Jaime Quine has Sara Marie up for an exploder suplex but Sara Marie hits some knees to Jaime's midsection and reverses the hold into the Energy Burst and gets the 1, 2,3. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Match Outcome: Sara Marie York pinned Jaime Quine with the Energy Burst(jumping ddt)</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Length: 6:33</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Rating: C ***1/4</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">We cut backstage to a setup for a promo area. Plain black wall with a sign in red hanging up that reads RGW. (Think the old promo setups the wwe did in the late 80's where we just see a wrestler standing in front of the screen with a background of some kind behind them) We see two men standing there.</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Bulldozer%20Brandon_zps9gsrxx5e.jpg</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Findlay%20OFarraday_zpsxhu4rlt9.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bulldozer:</strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>The name is Brandon Smith but everyone calls me The Bulldozer. This man beast beside me is O'Farraday. We are here to take the RGW by storm.</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>O'Farraday:</strong> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>Now we ain't no fancy technical wrestlers or wrestlers who can pull off video game move. No, we are just too big bashers. We never learned to fight in some fancy wrestling school like most the wrestlers here. No we learn to fight on the streets.</em></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bulldozer: </strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>You see we have been living on the streets most of our life. We've had to fend for yourself ever since we were kids, ever since our parents ditched us. We've had to claw and scrape for everything we got. We never got anything handed to us, we had to work for everything we got.</em></strong></span> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>O'Farraday:</strong> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>The only thing we had was each other. Everything we wanted we had to take with force. And that's exactly what we plan to do in the RGW. Take what we want by force and there's nothing anyone can do to stop us.</em></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#006400;"><span style="font-size:14px;">----------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK------------------------</span></span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Back from commercial Grace Harper and Peter Michaels welcome us back and they toss it over to the ring announcer for our next match. The first competitor is already in the ring getting the jobber entrance.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Buck%20Graham_zpsgqvnwhrk.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">vs</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Ghenghis%20Rahn_zpsapzpmyyp.jpg</span><p>

<strong>Buck Graham vs Genghis Rahn</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>During the match the announcers mention Genghis Rahn being a wild man. He is uncontrollable. No one has been able to sit down and talk to him because whenever they try he goes crazy and attacks them. The only person who has talked to him and not gotten attacked was Adrian Garcia. Although we have no idea why Adrian would hire some psycho like Genghis Rahn. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The match is completely one sided. Genghis destroys poor Buck Graham and ends the match easily with his finisher.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Match Outcome: Genghis pins Buck Graham with the Rahn to the Hills (running powerslam)</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Length: 0:45</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Rating: No Rating due to being a squash</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">Post match: After Genghis Rahn pins Buck Graham he doesn't get off him. Instead he starts choking him like crazy. He doesn't stop until the ref pulls him off. Genghis Rahn looks at the ref for a moment and then walks off.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">We then cut to a video package. We see a inside a dark warehouse with nothing in it except a wrestling ring. A man </span></strong><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Art%20Reed_zpsm8biukog.jpg</span><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">is wrestling against an unknown man. It cuts to him doing different moves as a voice over can be heard.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Voice-over: </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Art Reed has been around the wrestling world a long time. He has wrestled all over the world. He has honed his skills in hundreds of matches. He can put on a good math with any kind of opponent. He is truly an incredible in ring wrestler. Art Reed has been all over the world and he is here in the RGW because he heard about this new promotion with some of the best wrestlers up and coming wrestlers and he is looking for a challenge.</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">We cut backstage to a setup for a promo area. Plain black wall with a sign in red hanging up that reads RGW. (Think the old promo setups the wwe did in the late 80's where we just see a wrestler standing in front of the screen with a background of some kind behind them) We see a man standing there.</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Frankie%20Perez_zpsrobbhpxw.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Perez:</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">My name is Frankie Perez but you can call me P-Dawg. I am here in the RGW on a mission. To prove that I am a true main-event caliber star and not just a secondary player. So far everyone has only seen me as a good wrestler but not a great wrestler. They have always reserved that classification for my long time partner Mikey James. Well I am here to prove that I am not just the other guy in our team. I am here to prove I am just as good if not better than my former partner. I will show the RGW and the world that P-Dawg is a main event caliber star and it starts tonight.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Back from commercial our announcers send it back to the ring for our next match. The first man is already in the ring getting the classic jobber entrance. The second man is introduced and he raps his way to the ring. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Amazing%20Fire%20Fly_zps4vmiloxo.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">vs</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Fro%20Sure_zpsx7sm7u9q.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Amazing Fire Fly vs Fro Sure</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>During the match the announcer hype Fro Sure as a rap artist in his free time. Fro Sure is a young up and coming wrestler who right now is more known for his rap game than his wrestling game. Although he plans to change that here in the RGW.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The match like the previous one is one sided. Although not completely one sided. Amazing Fire Fly does get some offense in, but the outcome is never in any doubt. Fro Sure wins with the Sure Thing.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Match Outcome: Fro Sure wins with the Sure Thing (Stunner)</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Length: 1:02</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Rating: No rating due to it being a squash</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">We cut backstage to a setup for a promo area. Plain black wall with a sign in red hanging up that reads RGW. (Think the old promo setups the wwe did in the late 80's where we just see a wrestler standing in front of the screen with a background of some kind behind them) We see a man and a woman standing there.</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Greg%20Gauge_zpsni7mevx0.jpg</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Tracy%20Brendon_zpsz2tuygo0.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson:</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> My name is Kirk Jameson and I am the greatest wrestler in the world, period. No other man is as good as I am. No other man can hold a candle to me. I am in the RGW to prove to the world what I already know. That I am the most talented wrestler in the world today. No man can hold a candle to me. Although there is someone who is almost my equal. That person is standing right next to me. This is the my female equivalent, Tracy Brendon.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tracy Brendon:</strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>No woman can even stand in my shadow. That is how good I am. That's how much better I am than any other women in the world. Not only am I a better wrestler, but I am a heck of a lot better looking than any other woman here or anywhere. Me and Kirk will show everyone in the RGW that no other male/female combination can come close to us.</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Back from commercial our announcers welcome us back one final time and throw it to the ring announcer for the main event.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Art%20Reed_zpsm8biukog.jpg</span><span style="font-size:18px;">vs</span><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Frankie%20Perez_zpsrobbhpxw.jpg</span><p>

<strong>Art Reed vs Frankie Perez</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The match is a great back and forth wrestling match. Both wrestlers are evenly matches. Neither can gain a significant advantage. Both men can not seem to land that finishing blow. The end finally comes when Art Reed throws Frankie Perez to the ropes and sets up for a back body drop. Although Frankie notices it and turns it into a sunset flip for the surprise(flash pinfall) 1, 2, 3.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Match Outcome: Frankie Perez pins Art Reed with the sunset flip pin in the middle of the ring</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Length: 12:03</strong></p><p><strong>

Match Rating: C ***1/4</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">Post match: Frankie offers a handshake to Art. He takes it. They then celebrate to the crowd. </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#800080;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#800080;">

</span></strong><strong><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:18px;">JUST THEN A MAN COMES FROM OUT OF THE CROWD. </span></span></strong><span>http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/kaikaikai579257/tew/Grandmaster%20Phunk_zpszia86zqg.jpg</span><strong><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:18px;">HE GRABS A RINSIDE CHAIR, SLIDES INTO THE RING AND NAILS ART REED IN THE BACK. FRANKIE TURNS AROUND AND EATS A CHAIR TO THE GUT. THEN THE CHAIR GETS SMASHED OVER HIS BACK. THE MAN FROM THE CROWD SLAMS THE CHAIR DOWN ON THE CANVAS. He then exits the ring.</span></span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Announcers: </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">That's Grandmaster Sexy. I can't believe what just happened.</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">FADE TO BLACK</span></span></em></strong></p></div><p></p>

Archived