Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1... IT'S COMING!

My dynasty will be debuting soon but right now, I would like to give you all a review of what has been going down in my promotion! [B]Pro Wrestling WORLD-1[/B] My promotion is based out of the tri-state area, namely in the Philadelphia area. We currently run about 5 or 6 shows a month which consists of one weekly television show called "Hybrid TV," that is taped on Thursday and airs on Saturday. In addition to that, we run one pay-per-view a month usually held on Saturdays. On a rare occasion, there is a chance we run a pre-show event for the PPV that takes place the day before the PPV. We are currently a cult-size cutting-edge promotion with a B- popularity rating in the tri-state area and C+/C- in other areas. We are currently looking to branch out to other areas such as the southeast in Florida and Georgia as well as doing more shows in the midwest. Currently, our WORLD-1 Heavyweight Champion is Chris Hero. He defeated Steve Corino on an episode of Hybrid TV for the title after Tully Blanchard interfered and assisted Hero in obtaining the win. The WORLD-1 Television Championship is currently held by Jimmy Rave. He defeated the first champion, Claudio Castagnoli after accepting an open challenge at one our PPV events. The current WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Champions are The Backseat Boyz. They have held the titles for a number of months after regaining the titles from Jimmy Rave and Jay Lethal in a dark match. Rave and Lethal won the title in a fluke match when The Brain Busters of Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard assisted Rave and Lethal to win the titles. WORLD-1 also has an extensive women's division and with the recent addition of the North American Championship, more and more women fighters have been contacting the WORLD-1 management team. Currently, Allison Danger holds that title and has made 23 defenses against the likes of Sumie Sakai, Cindy Rogers, Alere Little Feather, Nikki Roxx, and Mercedes Martinez. Tully Blanchard is a 2-time NWA World Tag Team Champion, WWF Tag Team Champion, 3-time NWA Television Champion, NWA United States Champion, and held numerous Southwest titles among his storied career. He has made a return to pro wrestling by accepting a road agent position with WORLD-1 at the request of WORLD-1 Co-Owner, Steve Corino. After a number of months as a road agent, Tully brought in his friend and tag team partner, Arn Anderson as a road agent as well. Tully eventually got back into the ring with Arn as his partner to take on the Backseat Boyz in a heavily-hyped old school vs new school tag team match-up that led to the re-retirement of Arn Anderson. Tully went out on his own and found two new young men that he could take under his wing and guide. Those two men turned out to be Steve Corino and Chris Hero. Corino and Hero wrestled numerous tag team bouts against the team of CW Anderson and Simon Diamond and Corino ended up on the losing end for his team. That did not sit with Chris Hero or Tully as they both ended up turning on him. Tully lost to Steve Corino in an "I Quit" match at our last PPV, "WAR GAMES." Unless Tully can find a loophole in his contract, he cannot return to action in WORLD-1. The team of Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid, collectively known as The Backseat Boyz have held tag team gold all over the world including ROH, JAPW, UXW, CZW and ACW. They have added WORLD-1/PWF to that incredible list of championships. They are currently feuding with the teams of CW Anderson and Simon Diamond and the team known as the Technicans of John Walters and Josh Daniels. Young up and comer Jimmy Rave currently holds the WORLD-1 Television title and is headed down a dark path as of late. He has currently enlisted the help of WWE legend, Ted DiBiase to assist him in his battles against the likes of Jay Lethal, The Patriot, Mana, and Larry Sweeney. He is currently undefeated and has made 17 defenses on that title so far. One heavily focused feud in WORLD-1 right now is "The Notorious 187" Homicide and his Rottweilers against Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal has been searching all over for someone to assist him in this heated war. Homicide crashed onto the scene during a PPV match pitting Jay Lethal against Ricky Reyes. Homicide immediately targeted Lethal and they ended up having a Street Fight at "WAR GAMES," a match in which both men were knocked out and there was no clear victor. They will be squaring off in a Come Dressed As You Are Bunkhouse Brawl at the next PPV! It will be interesting to see where Steve Corino stands in terms of alliances. His only ally right now is CM Punk, but his former Extreme Horsemen partners CW Anderson and Simon Diamond have offered Corino a spot with them again. A spot that Steve has held before, with a group of fighters who he knows he can trust, but will Corino give up his friendship with CM Punk to join the Extreme Horsemen again? The Extreme Horsemen of CW Anderson, Simon Diamond, Jimmy Rave, and Ted DiBiase have given Corino a deadline of the next PPV event(name TBD) for his answer! Please check back for updates regarding Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1!

The following is a report from the official Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 website! [QUOTE] [url]www.world1wrestling.com[/url] Sunday, August, Week 4 The WORLD-1 Heavyweight Champion, Chris Hero is scheduled to take on Christopher Daniels at the next PPV event(name TBD). Daniels won a four-way survival match outlasting Frankie Kazarian, CM Punk, and Claudio Castagnoli at War Games. Hero successfully defended his title on the same event against Austin Aries in the match of the night. WORLD-1 Television Champion, Jimmy Rave lost to Ricky Reyes via count-out at War Games after Rave was unable to beat the 20 count. Reyes planted him with a DDT on the outside, knocking Rave out cold. Rumors are surrounding the locker room that Reyes wants another shot at the title, this time in a no count-out, no disqualification match. The W-1 Championship Committee is taking that request into consideration and a decision will be made shortly. Steve Corino has been offered his spot in the Extreme Horsemen of CW Anderson, Simon Diamond, and Jimmy Rave. Rave, who accepted the offer made to him earlier in the summer, has become the young gun of the Extreme Horsemen. Ted DiBiase is currently the manager of the Extreme Horsemen and accompanies Rave to the ring. DiBiase has stated that he would like to bring all the gold to the Extreme Horsemen starting next with the tag team titles currently held by The Backseat Boyz. CW Anderson and Simon Diamond will be taking on The Technicans of John Walters and Josh Daniels in a contendership match. Get ready for the upcoming episode of Hybrid TV being taped in 5 days. Confirmed matches are: [B] Non-title Rematch from War Games W-1 Heavyweight Champion Chris Hero vs. Austin Aries W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship Frankie Kazarian and CM Punk team up to take on champions The Backseat Boyz Jimmy Rave defends his W-1 TV title against an unnamed opponent! Steve Corino also will confront The Extreme Horsemen! Also in action: Jay Lethal, Homicide, Ricky Reyes, CW Anderson, Simon Diamond, and Christopher Daniels! [/B] [/QUOTE]

[B]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Roster[/B] Blue= Face Red= Heel [B]Main Eventers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steve Corino CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Austin Aries Christopher Daniels Homicide Simon Diamond[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Hamrick Chris Hero Jay Lethal Jimmy Rave John Walters[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]CW Anderson Frankie Kazarian Ricky Reyes Trent Acid[/COLOR] [B]Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Claudio Castagnoli Josh Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Greg Spitz Johnny Kashmere Mark Mest The Patriot[/COLOR] [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Larry Sweeney Sumie Sakai[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Allison Danger Cindy Rogers Jonny Storm[/COLOR] [B]Openers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Alere Little Feather King Kaluha Ricky Landell[/COLOR] [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Jimmy Cicero[/COLOR] [B]Managers[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Ted Dibiase Rob Dimension[/COLOR] [B]Announcers/Color Commentators[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bryan Riegal[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joey Image Billy Maverick(Me)[/COLOR] [B]Referees[/B] Mike Kehner Matt Bennett [B]Other Talent/Workers[/B] Arn Anderson Dean Malenko Michael Hayes Tully Blanchard [SIZE="4"]PRO-WRESTLING WORLD-1 CHAMPIONS[/SIZE] [B]WORLD-1 Heavyweight Champion: [/B]Chris Hero Defeated Steve Corino on Friday, Week 1, August 2006 Defenses: 3 [B]WORLD-1 Television Champion: [/B]Jimmy Rave Defeated Claudio Castagnoli on Saturday, Week 4, June 2006 Defenses: 17 [B]WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Champions: [/B]The Backseat Boyz Defeated Jay Lethal and Jimmy Rave on Friday, Week 2, June 2006 Defenses: 7 [B]WORLD-1 North American Women's Champion: [/B]Allison Danger Defeated Sumie Sakai in a decision match on Thursday, Week 3, February 2006 Defenses: 23

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 1, September 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Cicero vs Ricky Landell[/B] Definitely a big clash of styles between these two, Ricky Landell and Jimmy Cicero had an ok match with back and forth action. Landell was obviously put over big time by the veteren Cicero. Landell ended up hitting a german suplex and bridged for win. [B]Winner: Ricky Landell defeated Jimmy Cicero in 5:41 with a bridging german suplex. Rating: C+[/B] [SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE] [B]Bryan Riegel:[/B] Welcome everyone to HYBRID TV! I am Bryan Riegel alongside Joey Image and Billy Stanford and we are coming to you from the Mennan Sports Arena in Morristown, New Jersey! Let's get to the ring for our first match! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Television Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Jimmy Rave(c) vs Homicide[/B] Jimmy Rave is making another defenese of his title and Homicide wants it. Homicide was definitely the odds on favorite, he even hit the Cop Killa on Rave and almost got the three count until Jay Lethal came down to attack Homicide. Referee Matt Bennett disqualified Rave, awarding the match but not the title to Homicide. [B]Winner: Homicide defeated Jimmy Rave in 13:37 when Jimmy Rave was disqualified when Jay Lethal ran in and attacked Homicide. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Backseat Boyz(c) vs Frankie Kazarian and CM Punk[/B] A basic tag team match, both teams worked very well together until Punk walked away from the match leaving Frankie by himself. Kashmere ended up hitting a Cradle Breaker for the win. [B]Winners: The Backseat Boyz defeated Frankie Kazarian and CM Punk in 18:40 when Johnny Kashmere defeated Frankie Kazarian by pinfall with a Cradle Breaker. Rating: B[/B] [I]The camera shows CM Punk walking back into the locker room and as he does, he gets hit with something and falls to the floor. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels is shown walking out of the locker room with a chair in hand and a big smile on his face.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels w/ Ted DiBiase vs Ricky Reyes[/B] "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels took Ricky Reyes and made him look like nothing. Reyes had very little offense in this match and was thought to be out. CM Punk ran down to the ringside area with a bandaged and bloody head. Punk slid a pair of brass knuckles to Reyes to use on Daniels but Ted DiBiase intercepted them and gave them to Daniels to use instead. Daniels ended up getting the win. Punk and Daniels brawled with each other to the backstage area. [B]Winner: Christopher Daniels defeated Ricky Reyes in 8:39 by pinfall after using a foreign object. During the match we also had CM Punk run in and attack Chris Daniels. Rating: B[/B] [I]Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid were walking out of their locker room with their bags in hand ready to leave the building until CW Anderson and Simon Diamond came up from behind them and attacked them. They stole their tag team titles and walked off to the ring for their match.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond vs The Technicans(John Walters and Josh Daniels)[/B] CW Anderson and Simon Diamond had possession of the W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team titles during this match. Josh Daniels almost had the match won until CW Anderson cut him off with a clothesline from the apron. Simon Diamond tagged Anderson in and went after John Walters. Anderson nailed a vicious Spinebuster for the win. Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid were watching from the ringside area and stared down with Anderson and Diamond from the stage after the match. [B]Winners: CW Anderson and Simon Diamond defeated The Technicans in 9:34 when CW Anderson defeated Josh Daniels by pinfall with a Spinebuster. Rating: B-[/B] [I]Jay Lethal makes his way to the ring waiting for his opponent, Claudio Castagnoli to come to the ring. Instead, Homicide jumped the guardrail and slid into the ring with a baseball bat in hand. He beat Lethal down, knocking him out cold. Homicide grabbed a microphone and claimed their feud was far from over and challenged him to a match.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Chris Hero is backstage with his manager, Tully Blanchard talking about his upcoming match with Austin Aries. Hero simply stated as long as he is champion, everyone will get a shot at the WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Chris Hero w/ Tully Blanchard vs Austin Aries[/B] This was the match of the night once again as Hero pinned Aries cleanly in almost 15 minutes with a Hero's Welcome. They shook hands after the bout. [B]Winner: Chris Hero defeated Austin Aries in 14:25 by pinfall with a Hero's Welcome. Rating: B[/B] [I]Steve Corino's music hit as his came to the ring in his street clothes. Corino called out the Extreme Horsemen and out came the leader, Ted DiBiase. Corino made the point that he was the one who created the Extreme Horsemen and stated that HE should be the leader, not DiBiase. Ted DiBiase said that Corino has a choice to make, either he joins or he doesn't. If he doesn't, he will be considered an enemy. Corino dropped his microphone and walked out of the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B Attendence: 2000 Chris Hero and Tully Blanchard work very well together. Christopher Daniels and Ted DiBiase have very good chemistry. Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 2, SEPTEMBER 2006!

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Friday, Week 1, September 2006 [B] CM Punk takes on the man he teamed with last week, Frankie Kazarian. Kazarian wants revenge on Punk for walking out on him in the tag team match. One half of The Backseat Boyz, Johnny Kashmere takes on CW Anderson in a singles match. Trent Acid will also be in singles action taking on Larry Sweeney! Steve Corino returns to in-ring action against Austin Aries after an injury kept him out for 2 weeks. Jay Lethal searches for two partners to take on Homicide, Ricky Reyes, and a partner of their choice in a six-man tag team match. Also appearing: The Extreme Horsemen, Chris Hero, The Patriot, King Kaluha, and much more! Please make sure you tune in! [/B]

The following is a report from the official Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 website! [QUOTE] [url]www.world1wrestling.com[/url] Monday, Week 2, September [SIZE="4"]BREAKING NEWS![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]WORLD-1 acquires UXW[/SIZE] USA Xtreme Wrestling owner, Frank Goodman has contacted the WORLD-1 management about a possible buyout as he has fallen into debt. Goodman met with owners Billy Stanford and Steve Corino earlier this week to discuss the matter further and they have come to an agreement. The companies will not merge but rather UXW will become a sub-division of W-1. Frank Goodman will still be the head booker of UXW and he will make all the big decisions but the company will be funded by W-1. W-1 management will send and take talent from UXW as they see fit which will create a developmental-type deal between the two companies. The WORLD-1 staff is looking to bring in some more junior heavyweights to begin a junior heavyweight division. Such stars as Christopher Daniels, Jimmy Rave, Ricky Landell, Jay Lethal, and others who are currently on the W-1 roster would make great additions to the junior heavyweight division. In addition to the junior heavyweight division, W-1 management is also looking to beef up their tag team division as well. If anyone has any information on teams who would make good additions to the W-1 roster, please don't hesitate to speak up. A bad suggestion is better than none. [B]Other News[/B] WORLD-1 co-owner Steve Corino has been negotiationing with various other promotions to do a joint-promotional card. More information will be released in the next couple of days. Simon Diamond, Steve Corino, and Allison Danger have recently signed with JAPW as well as BCW. Both promotions have a working agreement with W-1. [/QUOTE]

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 2, September 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Intergender Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Allison Danger and Mark Mest w/ Rob Dimension vs Sumie Sakai and Ricky Landell[/B] This intergender match was mainly Ricky Landell beating Allison Danger to a pulp. Landell was acting very heelish in this match, he wasn't allowing Sumie to tag in or Danger tag out. Landell dropkicked the 600 pound Mark Mest off the ring apron and nailed a german suplex on Danger for the win. [B]Winners: Sumie Sakai and Ricky Landell defeated Allison Danger and Mark Mest in 9:54 when Ricky Landell defeated Allison Danger by pinfall with a Bridging German Suplex. Rating: C[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Patriot vs Larry Sweeney[/B] Your generic singles match with Patriot putting Sweeney over heavily. Sweeney hit the 68 Comeback Special on The Patriot for the win. [B]Winner: Larry Sweeney defeated The Patriot in 6:07 by pinfall with a 68 Comeback Special. Rating: C[/B] [SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE] [B]Joey Image:[/B] Haha, it's time for the IMAGE to take over this television broadcast! It's me, here with B-Real and B-Stan and we are at The RexPlex in Elizabeth, New Jersey Go to the ring, dammit! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Trent Acid vs Chris Hamrick[/B] Chris Hamrick replaced Larry Sweeney in this match due to the history he has with Acid. Good back and forth match-up that saw Hamrick leap onto Acid with a legdrop to the outside of the ring. Acid got the best of Hamrick and won with the Acid Bomb. [B]Winner: Trent Acid defeated Chris Hamrick in 11:48 by pinfall with an Acid Bomb. Rating: B[/B] [I]Jay Lethal is backstage with Bryan Riegel and he accepts Homicide's challenge. Lethal said he wants a stipulation to the match in order to keep Homicide's gang away. He said he doesn't know kind of match right now, but he will think about it.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Johnny Kashmere vs CW Anderson[/B] CW Anderson was off his game tonight as Johnny Kashmere was dead on. Kashmere even almost hit the Cradle Breaker until Simon Diamond interfered and hit Kashmere with a chair causing Anderson to hit the Spinebuster and make the cover. [B]Winner: CW Anderson defeated Johnny Kashmere in 13:50 by pinfall following interference from Simon Diamond. Rating: B[/B] [I]Chris Hero makes an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can defeat him for the WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Six-Man Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jay Lethal and The Technicans vs Homicide, Ricky Reyes, and Christopher Daniels[/B] Jay Lethal and Homicide torn into one another during this match. Reyes took it to Josh Daniels and almost made him tap out. CM Punk came out to the ring and distracted Christopher Daniels after Daniels hit the Angel's Wings on John Walters. Walters tagged out to J. Daniels and Reyes tagged himself in. Lethal and Homicide were brawling on the outside and C. Daniels was distracted by Punk as Reyes hit a vicious brainbuster for the pinfall. [B]Winners: Homicide, Ricky Reyes and Christopher Daniels defeated Jay Lethal and The Technicans in 18:56 when Ricky Reyes defeated Josh Daniels by pinfall. During the match we also had CM Punk run in and attack Chris Daniels. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]CM Punk vs Frankie Kazarian[/B] This match was requested by Frankie Kazarian after last week when CM Punk walked out on Frankie in a tag team match. Punk said it was nothing against Frankie, he just needed to think. Frankie didn't care and got the match signed. Punk missed a dropkick and Frankie hit him with the Flux Capacitator for the win. Frankie forgave Punk after the bout and the two embraced. [B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian defeated CM Punk in 13:03 by pinfall with a Flux Capacitator. Rating: B+[/B] [I]"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels is backstage searching for CM Punk as Punk comes out of no where and begins to brawl with Daniels. The two had to be separated by officials and other wrestlers.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Steve Corino vs Austin Aries[/B] Steve Corino is making his return to the ring after a two week hiatus due to an injury. Austin Aries and Corino shake hands before the bout and they lock up. It was an open match and the end saw Jimmy Rave and Ted DiBiase come to ringside. Ted DiBiase distracts both the referee and Aries as Rave drops Corino with a Greetings from Ghana(Pedigree). Aries turns around and gets the win, but obviously upset with how he won. [B]Winner: Austin Aries defeated Steve Corino in 10:17 by pinfall following interference from Jimmy Rave. Rating: B+[/B] [I]After the match, Jimmy Rave and Ted DiBiase continue to put the boots to Corino. Rave screams in his face obviously upset that Corino didn't chose to join the Extreme Horsemen. They continue to beat him down until Austin Aries comes back into the ring to make the save. Corino and Aries challenge Rave and another member of the Horsemen to a tag match at the PPV. Rave says he'll have a mystery partner.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B+ Attendence: 4086 Ricky Landell was used too much on this show. Rob Dimension did some good work at ringside. Mark Mest and Rob Dimension are a good pairing, they play off each other well. Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 3, SEPTEMBER 2006!

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Monday, Week 3, September 2006 [B] Steve Corino returned to the ring last week in an epic match with Austin Aries. It is being considered for a match of the year candidate. Aries is now being granted a WORLD-1 Television Championship match against Jimmy Rave due to the actions that took place last week. Ricky Reyes is supposely upset about this as he filed a petition for another TV title shot and believes that Aries stole his shot. The Championship Comittee is granting him a tag team championship match against The Backseat Boyz with Homicide as his partner on the same show. Steve Corino will be teaming up with Jay Lethal to take on Christopher Daniels and Chris Hero in a main event blockbuster tag team match! Match Signed: CW Anderson and Simon Diamond vs Ricky Landell and Chris Hamrick The Patriot vs Claudio Castagnoli vs CM Punk vs Frankie Kazarian Jimmy Rave vs Austin Aries The Backseat Boyz vs Homicide and Ricky Reyes Steve Corino and Jay Lethal vs Christopher Daniels and Chris Hero Also Appearing: Ted DiBiase, Allison Danger, Sumie Sakai, Mark Mest, Rob Dimension, Greg Spitz, Jimmy Cicero, and more! [/B]

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 3, September 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 North American Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Allison Danger(c) vs Sumie Sakai[/B] Sumie and Allison have been going back and forth for the past few months. Sumie still can't get the North American title away from Danger. Danger is always sneaking out a victory. This time, Sumie almost had the win and Danger knew it so she grabbed her belt and hightailed out of the building giving Sumie the win via count out. [B]Winner: Sumie Sakai defeated Allison Danger in 7:15 by count out. Rating: C[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Cicero and Jonny Storm vs Downtown Playboys[/B] The Downtown Playboys consist of "Sweet and Sour" Larry Sweeney and King Kaluha. They team up once again to take on the duo of "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero and "Wonderkid" Jonny Storm. Both teams worked fairly well together. The end came when Kaluha hit Storm with a Kaluha Buster. The Downtown Playboys should be up for a tag team title shot if they keep this up. [B]Winners: Downtown Playboys defeated Jimmy Cicero and Jonny Storm in 9:21 when King Kaluha defeated Jonny Storm by pinfall with a Kaluha Buster. Rating: C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Joey Image:[/B] Yo, It's me, Joey Image! I'm here with B-Real and Maverick... we are coming to you from Amazura Concert Hall in Queens, New York! Now, I must say, I have many girlfriends in this town and... [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Shut up, Image. Let's get to the ring for our opening contest! It's a big tag team championship match! [U]Match 1[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]The Backseat Boyz(c) vs Homicide and Ricky Reyes[/B] Even though The Backseat Boyz don't have their belts, they are still the champions. Pretty good tag match that saw many false finishes. The crowd was hot for The Backseatz even though they are supposed to be heels. Homicide almost got the win but Kashmere broke up the count. Reyes ended up getting pinned by Acid for the win. [B]Winners: Backseat Boyz defeated Homicide and Ricky Reyes in 12:01 when Trent Acid defeated Ricky Reyes by pinfall with an Acid Bomb. Backseat Boyz make defence number 9 of their WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team titles. Rating: B-[/B] [I]After the match, Homicide and Ricky Reyes were leaving the ringside area until Jay Lethal jumped the guardrail and took both Homicide and Reyes out with a chair. Lethal got on the microphone and told Homicide he wanted a Ghetto Fight at the PPV! No ring, no bells, no crowd, just the STREETS![/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Joey Image:[/B] Wow, that gives new meaning to a "street fight" doesn't it, Maverick? [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] It sure does, Image. Before the next match, let's go to B-Real backstage with CW Anderson and Simon Diamond! [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] I am here with, uh... *CW Anderson shoves one of the tag team belts in Riegel's face.* [B]CW Anderson:[/B] You're here with the REAL tag team champions! And now we have to go make quick work of those blonde b*tches! *CW Anderson and Simon Diamond shove Reigal and walk away from the interview.* [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] Wow, I can't wait until The Backseat Boyz get back into the ring with those two and take what is really theirs! Ricky Landell and Chris Hamrick are in the ring, let's see how Landell handles himself in a big match like this! [U]Match 2[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond vs Ricky Landell and Chris Hamrick[/B] CW Anderson and Simon Diamond had the match in their hands the whole time. Landell was not in the ring once with those two. Everytime Hamrick tried to tag out, Landell wouldn't see him because he was too busy gawking at a girl in the crowd. Diamond hit a Problem Solver on Hamrick for the win. Too bad Hamrick's luck ran out. He used to be a top player in WORLD-1. [B]Winners: CW Anderson and Simon Diamond defeated Ricky Landell and Chris Hamrick in 6:38 when Simon Diamond defeated Chris Hamrick by pinfall with a Problem Solver. Rating: B[/B] [I]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond are still in the ring, celebrating from their win until The Backseat Boyz jump them from behind. They reclaim their tag team championship belts and hold them up high to a chorus of cheers and they're supposed to be heels.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Christopher Daniels is backstage in a room full of candles. He challenges CM Punk to a "City of Angels" Match at the PPV. He said Punk better have an answer next week or he will beat it out of him.[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Four Way Survival Match, Elimination [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]The Patriot vs Claudio Castagnoli vs CM Punk vs Frankie Kazarian[/B] The Patriot was eliminated early on by Claudio and Punk and Frankie didn't really touch each other the whole time. Punk was eventually eliminated because of interference from Christopher Daniels who threw powder in his eyes. Claudio took advantage of Frankie being distracted by this and rolled him up in a school-boy pin using the ropes for leverage. [B]Winner: Claudio Castagnoli defeated The Patriot, CM Punk and Frankie Kazarian in 14:39; the order of elimination was The Patriot first, then CM Punk, and finally Frankie Kazarian. During this match we had Chris Daniels attack CM Punk. Rating: B[/B] [I]Austin Aries is backstage talking about how he is destined to go on and do great things. He says "Winning the WORLD-1 Television Championship" is next on his list of greatness.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Television Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Rave(c) vs Austin Aries[/B] Austin and Rave had a knock-down drag-out match that was highlighted by Aries 450 splash onto Rave. Right before referee Mike Kehner could hit the mat a third time, the time ran out. Aries said he wants a rematch but Rave grabbed his title, held it in the air and shook his head no. [B]Winner: Jimmy Rave drew with Austin Aries in 15:00 after the time limit expired. Jimmy Rave makes defence number 18 of his WORLD-1 Television title. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Steve Corino and Jay Lethal vs Christopher Daniels and Chris Hero[/B] Very good main event, kudos to all four competitors as it was match of the night. Lethal almost had the win when he hit Hero with the Lethal Injection. Daniels broke up the count and tagged himself in as did Corino. The two exchanged a couple of holds until Jimmy Rave came to the ringside area with Ted DiBiase. Rave tripped up Corino who went to spring off the ropes. Daniels ended up hitting Corino with the Spicy Drop getting the pinfall victory. [B]Winners: Chris Hero and Christopher Daniels defeated Steve Corino and Jay Lethal in 17:04 when Christopher Daniels defeated Steve Corino by pinfall following interference from Jimmy Rave. Rating: B+[/B] [I]Steve Corino and Jimmy Rave are in the ring, face to face with one another. The two started to exchange blows and they are joined by Christopher Daniels and CM Punk for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B+ Attendence: 2000 Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 4, SEPTEMBER 2006!

The following is a report from the official Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 website! [QUOTE] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 management would like to send out their congratulations to "The Polynesian Warrior" Mana. His wife has given birth to a heathly baby boy! Mana is currently under contract to W-1 and is working for UXW as part of the W-1/UXW buyout. We hope to have Mana back in W-1 soon! Ricky Landell's former training and tag team partner, Alex Law has been working in UXW as well. Law, who was trained by Steve Corino is currently involved in a tag team with Justin Credible. W-1 management has been watching this team closely and there is a possibility you may see this team wrestling in a W-1 ring sooner than later. The name for W-1's next PPV is officially called "The Time is Now." [SIZE="3"]Big news concerning The Time is Now main event![/SIZE] Ricky Reyes is currently scheduled to challenge for the W-1 Television Championship. But unfortunely, the champion is involved in a big tag team match at the pay-per-view. W-1 management feels that Reyes deserves this shot and that it was taken from him more than once. They are awarding Ricky Reyes with a WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship match at the PPV as he squares off against champion, Chris Hero. Many are speculating on who Jimmy Rave's partner will be. There are rumors floating around the internet that it is someone from the outside. [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Friday, Week 1, September 2006 Will CM Punk accept "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels' challenge to a "City of Angels" match? We will find out on HYBRID TV! We have gotten word that Ricky Reyes has requested a warm-up match for his WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship match at the PPV. Frankie Kazarian is upset with Claudio Castagnoli's use of the ropes during their four-way match last week. Frankie has challenged Claudio to a match on HYBRID TV. No other matches are scheduled at this present time, make sure you tune in to see what action goes down. This is sure to be a blockbuster show. Here is the almost completed card for The Time is Now! [B][U]Double Main Event[/U] WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship Chris Hero defends against Ricky Reyes [U]Double Main Event[/U] Steve Corino and Austin Aries vs Jimmy Rave and a Mystery Partner W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship The Backseat Boyz defend against CW Anderson and Simon Diamond Street Fight Jay Lethal vs Homicide Ricky Landell vs Chris Hamrick Greg Spitz and Mark Mest vs The Downtown Playboys WORLD-1 North American Championship Allison Danger defends all comers! Also in action: The Patriot, Jonny Storm, Jimmy Cicero, plus the debut of Sterling James Keenan! All this and MUCH MORE![/B]

[SIZE="4"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1[/SIZE] Fighter Profiles [B]Name: [/B]CM Punk [B]Age: [/B]27 [B]Hometown: [/B]Chicago, IL [B]Weight: [/B]220 lbs. [B]Finishing Move: [/B]Pepsi Plunge [B]Promotions Working For:[/B] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Ohio Valley Wrestling Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling [B]Title History:[/B] OVW Heavyweight - Wk 3, August 2006 to Wk 3, September 2006 lost to Daivari OVW Southern Tag Team with Danny Doring - Wk 1, January 2006 to Wk 1, March 2006 lost to Brent Albright and Marty Wright [B]Name: [/B]Steve Corino [B]Age: [/B]34 [B]Hometown: [/B]Sea Isle City, NJ [B]Weight: [/B]242 lbs. [B]Finishing Move: [/B]Northern Lights Bomb [B]Promotions Working For:[/B] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Border City Wrestling USA Xtreme Wrestling [B]Title History:[/B] WORLD-1 Heavyweight - Wk 3, April 2006 to Wk 1, August 2006 lost to Chris Hero [B]Name: [/B]Homicide [B]Age: [/B]29 [B]Hometown: [/B]Brooklyn, NY [B]Weight: [/B]220 lbs. [B]Finishing Move: [/B]Cop Killa [B]Promotions Working For:[/B] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Ring of Honor Full Impact Pro USA Xtreme Wrestling [B]Title History:[/B] FIP Heavyweight - Unknown to Wk 4, February 2006 lost to Rocky Romero UXW Heavyweight - Unknown to Wk 4, May 2006 lost to Raven ROH Pure Wrestling - Wk 3, January 2006 to Current Holder JAPW Light Heavyweight - Wk 4, January 2006 to Wk 2, June 2006 lost to Frankie Kazarian [B]Name: [/B]Jimmy Rave [B]Age: [/B]24 [B]Hometown: [/B]Atlanta, Georgia [B]Weight: [/B]200 lbs. [B]Finishing Move: [/B]Greetings from Ghana (pedigree) [B]Promotions Working For:[/B] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Ring of Honor Full Impact Pro [B]Title History:[/B] WORLD-1 Television - Wk 4, June 2006 to Current Holder W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team with Jay Lethal - Wk 1, June 2006 to Wk 2, June 2006 lost to The Backseat Boyz FIP Nationwide - Wk 1, January 2006 to Current Holder

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 4, September 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Patriot and Jonny Storm vs Downtown Playboys[/B] Jonny Storm is searching for a new tag team partner and from the looks of it, The Patriot was it. That was until Storm accidently hit The Patriot with a clothesline causing him to get hit with the Kaluha Buster. [B]Winners: Downtown Playboys defeated The Patriot and Jonny Storm in 7:51 when King Kaluha defeated The Patriot by pinfall with a Kaluha Buster. Rating: C+[/B] [I]The Patriot attacks Jonny Storm backstage screaming that it was Storm's fault they lost the match.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 North American Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Allison Danger(c) vs Cindy Rogers[/B] Very good women's action that saw Allison Danger win with a cross body block. Allison challenges anyone to a match at the PPV, men or women. [B]Winner: Allison Danger defeated Cindy Rogers in 6:58 by pinfall with a Cross Body. Allison Danger makes defence number 24 of her WORLD-1 North American title. Rating: B[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Welcome to WILKES-BARRE, PA! We are in the Wachovia Arena, coming to you from Maverick's hometown! [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] That's right, B-Real, this is indeed my hometown. I want to thank the owners of the Wachovia Arena, George and Falinda Frailey for allowing us to hold our event here tonight! We'll definitely be back! But wait a second... I am being told something is happening in the back! [I]Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere are shown backstage, where officials are trying to calm them down. They are furious as they have just found that somebody has broken into their locker and stole their title belts.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Wow, let we don't know WHO took them. Give me a break! [B]Joey Image:[/B] Don't go accusing CW and Simon, B-Real! You don't know anything yet! Let's get to the ring! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian vs Claudio Castagnoli[/B] Frankie and Claudio shook hands and had a great match that was highlighted by Frankie's reversal of Claudio's stalling vertical suplex. Claudio ended up pulling the tights for the win, outsmarting Frankie again. [B]Winner: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Frankie Kazarian in 11:34 by pinfall with a handful of tights. Rating: B[/B] [I]Frankie Kazarian asks Arn Anderson for a match against Claudio Castagnoli in a "No Cheaters" match at the PPV. Anderson rejects not knowing what that type of match is so Frankie wispers something in his ear and Arn's eyes light up. He immediately changes his decision.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Ricky Reyes vs Chris Hamrick[/B] Ricky Reyes made short work of Hamrick in this match. Ricky Landell causes Hamrick to lose when he slid into the ring and hit Hamrick with a cross-arm dropping neckbreaker. [B]Winner: Ricky Reyes defeated Chris Hamrick in 5:39 by pinfall following interference from Ricky Landell. Rating: B-[/B] [I]CM Punk is shown taking part in a press conference. He says that he accepts the challenge that Christopher Daniels made and will face him at the PPV in a "City of Angels" match where the only way you can win is by knockout or surrender.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Technicans vs The Backseat Boyz[/B] This was a great tag team bout and The Backseatz were really mad about their belts being stolen. Good back and forth action until Kashmere won with the Cradle Breaker. [B]Winners: The Backseat Boyz defeated The Technicans in 9:51 when Johnny Kashmere defeated Josh Daniels by pinfall with a Cradle Breaker. Rating: B[/B] [I]Joey Image and Bryan Reigel put over the fact that we'll be seeing CW Anderson and Diamond vs. The Backseat Boyz at The Time is Now.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Steve Corino and Austin Aries vs CW Anderson and Simon Diamond[/B] CW Anderson and Simon Diamond came to the ring wearing the W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team belts. The same belts that were stolen out of The Backseat Boyz locker room earlier in the evening. The end of the match came when Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid ran out and attacked CW and Diamond. They caused Diamond to get pinned by Aries. [B]Winners: Steve Corino and Austin Aries defeated CW Anderson and Simon Diamond in 13:55 when Austin Aries defeated Simon Diamond by pinfall following interference from Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid hit the T-Gimmick on Diamond. Rating: B+[/B] [I]After his match, Steve Corino was on the way backstage when Jimmy Rave came out and hit Corino with a chair. Rave ended up putting Corino through a table with a suplex. Aries checks on Corino as Rave keeps screaming "HE'S COMING!" obviously refering to his mystery partner.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jay Lethal vs Chris Hero[/B] Without a doubt it was match of the night. Hero and Lethal shook hands and had a great bout. Lethal almost won until Homicide and Ricky Reyes came out to the ringside area. Homicide got into the ring while referee Mike Kehner was distracted and dropped him with a vicious lariat. Hero turns around not seeing anything and locks on Cravate. [B]Winner: Chris Hero defeated Jay Lethal in 20:51 by submission following interference from Homicide. Rating: A[/B] [I]Chris Hero and Ricky Reyes are in the ring and Reyes says something to Hero who looks mad. They stare one another down as the show goes off the air.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B Attendence: 3896 Next Card: THE TIME IS NOW(PPV), WEEK 4, SEPTEMBER 2006!

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]THE TIME IS NOW[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown Live on PAY-PER-VIEW![/SIZE][/B] Saturday, Week 4, September 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Joey Image vs Jimmy Cicero[/B] Joey Image wrestled his second match in WORLD-1 when he defeated Jimmy Cicero with the Boss Man Slam. Image said he wants more in-ring time and less time at the commentating table. [B]Winner: Joey Image defeated Jimmy Cicero in 6:43 by pinfall with a Boss Man Slam. Rating: C[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Patriot vs Jonny Storm[/B] This match was because of their recent problems. The Patriot attacked Storm after a tag team match the night earlier and Storm wanted a match. The Patriot ended up winning after a Patriot Missile shoulderblock and an Uncle Slam. [B]Winner: The Patriot defeated Jonny Storm in 9:12 by pinfall with an Uncle Slam. Rating: C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] Ladies and Gentlemen, once again we are coming to live on pay-per-view from Scranton, PA at THE HOUSE OF HYBRID! [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] I'm excited, Mav, as this is shaped up to one of our best events in WORLD-1 history! Isn't that right, Image? [B]Joey Image:[/B] You know guys, I'm getting sick of this! I'm always last! But oh well, so are your girlfriends! HAHA! At least I WON MY MATCH! HAHA! [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Let's get to the ring for our first match. The combination of The Downtown Playboys of King Kaluha and Larry Sweeney had to back out due to a prior booking for Sweeny. Kaluha has claimed he WILL be on the card but he currently isn't scheduled for a match. [U]Match 1[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Technicans vs Greg Spitz and Mark Mest w/ Rob Dimension[/B] Good tag team match that saw Mark Mest get double dropkicked over the top rope in which he landed on Rob Dimension. Walters locked on a Sharpshooter on Spitz for the win. The Technicans are now the number one contenders for the tag team championship. [B]Winners: The Technicans defeated Greg Spitz and Mark Mest in 16:07 when John Walters defeated Greg Spitz by submission with a Sharpshooter. Rating: C+[/B] [I]The camera is backstage showing Chris Hamrick, who is walking down the hall and he trips over a wire falling down on his face. He tries to get up but loses his grip on the table and the table flips over on top of him. Hamrick gets the table off of himself and gets up, acting like nothing happened.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Ricky Landell vs Chris Hamrick[/B] "Unlucky" Chris Hamrick is what he has been recently called, is having a hard time in this match. He got the upper hand and slammed Landell then attempted a top rope legdrop. As Hamrick climbed the ropes, he slipped on the ropes falling to the outside. Hamrick immediately got up and acted like nothing happened again. He got into the ring and Landell his his finisher, the cross-arm dropping neckbreaker for the win. [B]Winner: Ricky Landell defeated Chris Hamrick in 11:24 by pinfall after a cross-arm dropping neckbreaker. Rating: B-[/B] [I]Allison Danger is in the ring with a microphone. She claims that she is so good that she cannot be defeated by anyone, and so she is making an open challenge for any wrestler, man or woman on the roster to face her in a singles match. The sounds of "Dancing Queen" by ABBA plays as King Kaluha comes to the ring dancing. He has seemingly accepted Danger's challenge.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 North American Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Allison Danger(c) vs King Kaluha[/B] Allison Danger puts her North American Championship on the line as she takes on King Kaluha. Kaluha had a tough time trying to hit her with punches and kicks as he stated he has respect for women and doesn't like hitting them. Danger took advantage of this as she hits a swinging DDT for the win. After the match, Kaluha attacks Danger nailing her with two vicious piledrivers. Danger had to be carried out by the medical team. [B]Winner: Allison Danger defeated King Kaluha in 9:42 by pinfall with a Swinging DDT. Rating: C+[/B] [I]Frankie Kazarian is backstage and is explaining the rules for the "No Cheaters" match he has with Claudio Castagnoli. The rules are: [B]1. The ropes are not to be used at all. No springing, no irish whips, no rope breaks, no holding the ropes to cheat. 2. The match must remain in the ring. Going outside the ring is prohibited. 3. The top rope is not to be used. Rule #1 could be considered the same thing but any form of diving is prohibited. 4. The referee must make a count of 5 rather than a count of 3 in order to determine the TRUE victor. 5. The match has a time limit of 15 minutes. [/I][/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - No Cheaters Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian vs Claudio Castagnoli[/B] Both competitors followed the rules of the match and the match went very well. Frankie won with a Wave of The Future after the referee counted to 5. [B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian defeated Claudio Castagnoli in 11:38 by pinfall with a Wave Of The Future. Rating: B[/B] [I]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond are backstage talking trash about The Backseat Boyz. CW says they better have health insurance because they are gonna need it.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Tag Team Ladder Match, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Backseat Boyz(c) vs CW Anderson and Simon Diamond[/B] The match was tremendous that was highlighted by Diamond hitting the Problem Solver on Kashmere off the ladder. Trent Acid flew to the outside trying to take out Diamond but he pulled the referee in the way of Trent's path. The referee was out as CW Anderson climbed the ladder and took the belts down. Since there was no referee, Trent Acid got back into the ring and smashed CW with a chair as well as Simon and grabbed both belts. The referee came to just as Trent had the belts in his arms and he called for the belt. [B]Winners: Backseat Boyz defeated CW Anderson and Simon Diamond in 20:52 after Trent Acid stole the belts that were actually taken down by CW Anderson. The Backseat Boyz make defence number 10 of their WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team titles. Rating: B+[/B] [I]CM Punk is backstage, psyching up Jay Lethal for his upcoming match.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 6[/U] - Street Fight, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Jay Lethal vs Homicide[/B] This match was incredibly brutal. Homicide was in street clothes as was Jay Lethal. They began their match in the parking lot of the arena. Lethal suplexes Homicide onto the hood of a car and tried to get a pin but couldn't. They brawled all throughout the neighborhood until Homicide dragged Lethal into a deli. In that deli, Homicide slammed Lethal onto the counter. He grabbed a meat slicer and tried to dig into Lethal's head and face but Lethal turned the slicer around and dug it into Homicide's head. Homicide was busted wide open, bleeding all over the store. Lethal grabbed Homicide and irish whipped him into the deli front window causing Homicide to go crashing through the glass. Lethal was about get the pin but a man from inside that same deli smashed Lethal in the head with the deli's cash register knocking him out cold. He dragged Homicide on top of Lethal getting the win. [B]Winner: Homicide defeated Jay Lethal in 17:31 by pinfall following interference from a mystery man. Rating: B[/B] [I]A video plays hyping CM Punk vs. Christopher Daniels.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [U]Match 7[/U] - City of Angels Match, You can win by knockout or surrender [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]CM Punk vs "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels[/B] This match was very good, all sorts of action filled this contest. The highlight was when Punk tried a Pepsi Plunge from the commentating table to the floor but Daniels backdropped Punk onto the floor instead. Daniels ended the match by hitting an Angel's Wings onto an open chair knocking Punk completely out. [B]Winner: Christopher Daniels defeated CM Punk in 23:44 when CM Punk was knocked out. Rating: B+[/B] [I]CM Punk is left laying in a pool of his own blood as Daniels stands over him doing his pose. Daniels seemingly goes crazy and locks on the Fall From Grace. Referees and officials try to break the hold but to no avail. Referee Mike Kehner reverses his decision and awards the match to CM Punk. Daniels ends up letting go of the hold and goes crazy distroying furniture and other items backstage.[/I] [B]Winner: CM Punk via reverse decision[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]Jimmy Rave comes out and announces that his mystery partner is someone who has never stepped foot in a WORLD-1 ring. He says that this guy is a former multi-time tag team champion, European Champion, and Hardcore Champion. He is the leader of an amazing group of people as well as being the only man to have gotten fired through no fault of his own. Rave announces that his partner is none other than... "THE ANGELIC DIABLO" MATT HARDY![/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 8[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Steve Corino and Austin Aries vs Jimmy Rave and a Mystery Partner[/B] Great tag team match that saw Hardy viciously attack Corino throughout the whole match. The end came when Hardy hit Corino with the Twist of Fate. Rave was taunting Corino after the match, slapping him in the face as Hardy nailed Aries with a Twist of Fate as well. Rave tells Corino it's not over until it's over. [B]Winners: Jimmy Rave and Matt Hardy defeated Steve Corino and Austin Aries in 19:10 when Matt Hardy defeated Steve Corino by pinfall with a Twist Of Fate. Rating: B+[/B] [I]Chris Hero cuts a promo backstage saying he can't be beaten and nobody, especially Ricky Reyes will take his title.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 9[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Chris Hero(c) vs Ricky Reyes[/B] The two men put on one hell of a match, definitely worth the main event of the show. Reyes almost had the match won when he hit Hero with a german suplex. Hero kicked out and ended up hitting Reyes with the Hero's Welcome gaining the pinfall. The two men exchanged handshakes after the match and Reyes held up Hero's arm in great show of sportsmanship. [B]Winner: Chris Hero defeated Ricky Reyes in 13:59 by pinfall with a Hero's Welcome. Chris Hero makes defence number 4 of his WORLD-1 Heavyweight title. Rating: B[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B+ Attendence: 7448 Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 1, OCTOBER 2006!

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Tuesday, Week 1, September 2006 [B] Off the heels of one of the most successful pay-per-views in WORLD-1 history, we bring you WORLD-1 HYBRID TV! Steve Corino goes up against WWE Superstar Matt Hardy in a HUGE main event match. Hardy debuted at THE TIME IS NOW as the mystery partner of Jimmy Rave. Hardy viciously attacked Corino during the match and now Corino wants him in the ring. Homicide challenges for the WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship following a victory over Jay Lethal in a brutal street fight. Chris Hero will be making the 5th defense of his title. Sterling James Keenan, who was supposed to debut at THE TIME IS NOW was unable to appear due to a prior booking. He will be facing off against Joey Image in a pre-show contest. Also appearing: The Backseat Boyz, Christopher Daniels, CM Punk, Austin Aries, and MORE! [/B]

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 1, October 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Joey Image vs Jonny Storm[/B] Jonny Storm lost in about 5 minutes to the much bigger Joey Image. The match was all Image and he said to the crowd he wants more in-ring time. He told them to email, call, and bug the WORLD-1 management to put him in the ring full time. [B]Winner: Joey Image defeated Jonny Storm in 4:33 with a Boss Man Slam. Rating: C+[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Mark Mest and Greg Spitz w/ Rob Dimension vs The Downtown Playboys[/B] The match was alright, Mark Mest was off his game big time. Spitz hit a nice dropkick to Sweeney who knocked into Mest, knocking him off the ring apron. Spitz was caught with a Kaluha Buster and then Sweeney his his 68 Comeback Special for the win. [B]Winners: Downtown Playboys defeated Greg Spitz and Mark Mest in 6:27 when Larry Sweeney defeated Greg Spitz by pinfall with a 68 Comeback Special. Rating: C+[/B] [I]After Joey Image's match he went back into the locker room only to see Sterling James Keenan standing in there with broken handcuffs on his wrist. SJK just stared at Image and then attacked him while other wrestlers and officials tried to break the fight up.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Well, I'm B-Real, Bryan Reigel with Maverick. Joey Image says he is done with us and he wants to be in the ring, so I guess we won't see him anymore, huh Mav? [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] I don't care, to be honest. Anyway, we're here in Elizabeth, NJ at the RexPlex and we have an awesome card for you tonight. Matt Hardy takes on Steve Corino and Homicide challenges for the W-1 Heavyweight title! Let's get to the ring! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Television Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Rave(c) vs Ricky Landell[/B] The match was pretty good and the highlight was when Rave hit a spike DDT off the ring apron onto the floor. Chris Hamrick ran into the ring with a chair, seemingly ready to hit Landell who was leaning against the ropes. Hamrick swung and Landell moved causing the chair to come back and hit Hamrick right in the face. Hamrick's bad luck streak just continues to haunt him. Rave nailed a dragon suplex for the win. [B]Winner: Jimmy Rave defeated Ricky Landell in 10:03 by pinfall with a Dragon Suplex. Jimmy Rave makes defence number 19 of his WORLD-1 Television title. Rating: B[/B] [I]Arn Anderson is backstage with CM Punk. Arn says the doctors say that Punk isn't cleared to wrestle and he won't be competing. Punk asks who will take his place and Arn simply says "whoever I want."[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond vs The Technicans[/B] Your basic tag team match that was highlighted by a dual-diving headbutts by John Walters and Josh Daniels. Trent Acid came in and hit Simon Diamond with one his tag belts causing CW and Simon to lose. [B]Winners: The Technicans defeated CW Anderson and Simon Diamond in 12:40 when John Walters defeated Simon Diamond by pinfall following interference from Trent Acid. Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Backseat Boyz(c) vs Austin Aries and ???[/B] Arn Anderson came to the ring and announced that Austin Aries' partner will end up being Christopher Daniels. Aries does not look too pleased with this announcement but he has no choice. The match was very good that saw Aries almost win the titles for his team. Daniels ended up hitting Aries with a huge lariat as he was caught by Kashmere with a Most Requested Neckbreaker. [B]Winners: Backseat Boyz defeated Austin Aries and Christopher Daniels in 14:01 when Johnny Kashmere defeated Austin Aries by pinfall with a Most Requested Neckbreaker. Backseat Boyz make defence number 11 of their WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team titles. Rating: A[/B] [I]Christopher Daniels is standing over Austin Aries looking down at him. Daniels gets a crazed look in his eye. The same look that Daniels had when he viciously attacked CM Punk at THE TIME IS NOW. Daniels begins to attack Aries until CM Punk comes to the make the save running Daniels off.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Chris Hero(c) vs Homicide[/B] Very good match that saw Homicide almost get the win with a Shining Wizard. Right before Homicide pinned Hero, Jay Lethal came out of the crowd and went after Homicide. He hit him with the Lethal Injection and pulled Hero on top of him. Hero didn't want to win that way so he rolled out of the ring, grabbed his title, and left the ringside area being counted out. Lethal and Homicide continue to brawl after the match is over. [B]Winner: Homicide defeated Chris Hero in 19:55 by count out. During the match we also had Jay Lethal run in and attack Homicide. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Matt Hardy vs Steve Corino[/B] This was match of the night. Matt Hardy performed very well, considering WORLD-1 is currently at war with the WWE. Hardy went on record and said he hates WWE and he wants to stay in WORLD-1 for good. Jimmy Rave ended up coming into the ring and hitting Corino with a bulldog. Hardy makes the cover and gets the win. [B]Winner: Matt Hardy defeated Steve Corino in 13:40 by pinfall following interference from Jimmy Rave. Rating: A[/B] [I]Steve Corino is in the ring after the match and challenges Jimmy Rave to a STEEL CAGE match at the next PPV![/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B- Attendence: 4118 Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 2, OCTOBER 2006!

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Tuesday, Week 2, September 2006 [B] WORLD-1 Heavyweight Champion, Chris Hero has asked W-1 management to book him against a solid opponent for HYBRID TV. Management has chosen Jay Lethal once again and at HYBRID TV, Lethal will go one on one against Hero. In a wild six-man tag team match, Steve Corino teams up with Austin Aries to take on Jimmy Rave, "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, and Matt Hardy in the main event. The Backseat Boyz also put their W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship up for grabs in a four-way tag team match! Also appearing: The Extreme Horsemen, The Technicans, Homicide and his Strong Style Thugs, Ricky Landell, Frankie Kazarian, "Unlucky" Chris Hamrick, and MORE! [/B]

The following is a report from the official Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 website! [QUOTE] [url]www.world1wrestling.com[/url] Tuesday, Week 2, October [SIZE="3"]WORLD-1 acquires NEW TALENT![/SIZE] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 has signed a few new workers to developmental contracts as well as full-time contracts! Two new tag teams have joined the ranks of WORLD-1. Brian Myers and Brett Matthews, collectively known as The Long Island Blondes have stormed onto the scene looking to make an immediate impact on the tag team scene. Dan Barry and Ken Scampi have also been signed to the W-1 roster but they have been sent down to UXW for more improvement as a tandem. W-1 Management is currently in negioations with two major stars, both former ECW World Heavyweight Champions. Look for all the new stars on WORLD-1 HYBRID TV every Friday at midnight on Bravo! [/QUOTE]

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 2, October 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Intergender Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]The Patriot and Allison Danger vs Jonny Storm and Sumie Sakai[/B] Good intergender tag team match that was highlighted by Sumie and Storm nailing dual cross body blocks on their opponents. Sumie almost had the win after she hit Danger with a top rope dropkick. However, The Patriot was the legal man and he hit Sumie with the Uncle Slam. During the match, Cindy Rogers attacked Sumie and Alere Little Feather attacked Danger. [B]Winners: The Patriot and Allison Danger defeated Jonny Storm and Sumie Sakai in 6:40 when The Patriot defeated Sumie Sakai by pinfall with an Uncle Slam. During the match we also saw Alere Little Feather run in and attack Allison, and Cindy Rogers do the same to Sumie. Rating: C+[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Joey Image vs Greg Spitz[/B] Joey Image once again dominated another match racking up another win. After the match, Image was confronted by "Sterling" James Keenan again, who apparently said he had his tires slashed. SJK claims Image is to blame and wants him at the PPV! [B]Winner: Joey Image defeated Greg Spitz in 12:47 by pinfall with a Boss Man Slam. Rating: C[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Hello everyone, I'm Bryan Reigel and welcome to HYBRID TV, we are coming to you from the heart of New York City at the New Yorker Hotel and Ballroom! All I have to say is I'm glad Joey Image is finally getting what he deserves in this company, Maverick! [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] You're right, B-Real! Image is gonna get his ass handed to him by "Sterling" James Keenan sooner or later! Let's get to the ring with our first match, "The Future" Frankie Kazarian taking on "Unlucky" Chris Hamrick! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian vs Chris Hamrick[/B] Very good match that saw Chris Hamrick's unlucky streak continue as he tripped and fell while walking down to the ring. Ricky Landell once again attacked Chris Hamrick in an effort to make his life miserable. Landell is doing a good job at that it seems. Kazarian rolled Hamrick up after Landell who was standing on the apron pushed Hamrick backwards. [B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian defeated Chris Hamrick in 14:46 by pinfall following interference from Ricky Landell. Rating: B[/B] [I]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond are shown backstage attacking Josh Daniels. CW and Simon leave Josh laying down and out as they walk out to the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Four-Way Tag Team Match, One Fall, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Technicans vs The Downtown Playboys vs The Backseat Boyz vs CW Anderson and Simon Diamond[/B] John Walters came to the ring without his partner, Josh Daniels, who was taken out by CW Anderson and Simon Diamond prior to the match. King Kaluha was pinned by Simon Diamond after a Problem Solver, eliminating his team. John Walters was thrown out of the ring by Anderson and Diamond as they continued to beat on Trent Acid. In the midst of all this, Josh Daniels made his way to the ring to assist his partner. Josh immediately went after Anderson and Diamond, destroying them with chops and vicious clotheslines. Josh locked in a Sharpshooter on Anderson who submitted, eliminating Anderson and Diamond from the match. As the match continued, CW Anderson and Simon Diamond didn't leave the ringside area. Josh was the legal man in the ring with Johnny Kashmere as CW Anderson slid into the ring and delivered a hard Spinebuster to Josh Daniels disqualifiying The Backseat Boyz. [B]Winners: The Technicans defeated Backseat Boyz, Downtown Playboys and CW Anderson and Simon Diamond in 17:39; the order of elimination was Downtown Playboys first, then CW Anderson and Simon Diamond, and finally Backseat Boyz by disqualification when CW Anderson came back into the ring and delivered a spinebuster to Josh Daniels. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Chris Hero(c) vs Jay Lethal[/B] Once again, Chris Hero and Jay Lethal stole the show by having the best match of the night. Hero caught Lethal with a Hangman's Clutch and got the submission victory. They shook hands after the bout. [B]Winner: Chris Hero defeated Jay Lethal in 14:36 by submission with a Hangman's Clutch. Chris Hero makes defence number 5 of his WORLD-1 Heavyweight title. Rating: A[/B] [I]Jay Lethal is in the ring ready to leave until Homicide and Ricky Reyes run in and attack him. Homicide left Lethal down with a Cop Killa and a Head Stomp.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Six-Man Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Steve Corino, CM Punk, and Austin Aries vs Jimmy Rave, Christopher Daniels, and Matt Hardy[/B] This was your standard six-man tag team match. Corino and Rave have a hatred for one another like no other. Matt Hardy and Christopher Daniels ripped into CM Punk but they argued with one another about who was going to make the pinfall on him. Corino tagged himself in, as did Rave and they brawled around for a bit. Aries, Punk, Hardy, and Daniels brawled outside the ring until Corino got the victory with a Northern Lights Bomb on Rave. [B]Winners: Steve Corino, CM Punk and Austin Aries defeated Jimmy Rave, Christopher Daniels and Matt Hardy in 20:51 when Steve Corino defeated Jimmy Rave by pinfall with a Northern Lights Bomb. Rating: B+[/B] [I]After the match, Jimmy Rave accepted Steve Corino's challenge to a cage match at the next PPV.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B Attendence: 4053 Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 3, OCTOBER 2006!

The following is a report from the official Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 website! [QUOTE] [url]www.world1wrestling.com[/url] Tuesday, Week 2, October [SIZE="3"]BREAKING NEWS![/SIZE] Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 is happy to announce that they have signed two former ECW World Heavyweight Champions in Taz and Masato Tanaka to exclusive pay-per-appearance contracts. Both competitors are happy with this deal and are looking to make major waves in WORLD-1. "I finally found a place that made me want to get back into the ring," said Taz. Taz has been inactive from the ring since late 2002 and was recently released from his World Wrestling Entertainment[WWE] contract. Taz was quoted: "It's great to know that someone out there still appreciates the wrestling rather than the drama. In New York, it was mainly a soap opera with action and I was getting tired of it. I've wanted to get back into the ring for quite some time and I'm finally going to." We were unable to reach Masato Tanaka for a comment. Once he finishes a tour of ZERO-1MAX in Japan, he will make his debut in WORLD-1. WORLD-1 has also brought in former JAPW Light Heavyweight Champion, B-Boy. B-Boy was the man who attacked Jay Lethal during his street fight with Homicide at The Time is Now, which is now available at our online store on our website at [url]www.world1wrestling.com[/url] Be sure to check out HYBRID TV and look for these three new competitors as well as other WORLD-1 talent every Friday at midnight on Bravo! [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV PREVIEW[/SIZE] Tuesday, Week 3, October 2006 [B] Chris Hero makes another title defense as he takes on "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels in the main event of the evening. Matt Hardy challenges CM Punk to a one-fall contest. One-half of The Technicans, Josh Daniels challenges for the WORLD-1 Television Championship as Jimmy Rave defends his title. Also appearing: The Extreme Horsemen, The Backseat Boyz, Homicide, Ricky Reyes, B-Boy, "Unlucky" Chris Hamrick, Jay Lethal and MORE! [/B]

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 3, October 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]The Downtown Playboys vs Mark Mest and Greg Spitz with Rob Dimension[/B] Basic tag team match, the end came when Larry Sweeney hit Spitz with a 68 Comeback Special. Mark Mest and Rob Dimension left Greg Spitz at ringside after the match. [B]Winners: Downtown Playboys defeated Greg Spitz and Mark Mest in 9:04 when Larry Sweeney defeated Greg Spitz by pinfall with a 68 Comeback Special. Rating: C+[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]"Sterling" James Keenan vs Jimmy Cicero[/B] "Sterling" James Keenan has been a hot prospect in UXW and everytime he was scheduled for a match, something would happen to him. Joey Images seems to be at fault, or so SJK claims. SJK nailed the Razorblade Kiss and got the win. Joey Image attacked SJK during the match and beat him down afterwards. [B]Winner: Sterling James Keenan defeated Jimmy Cicero in 6:05 by pinfall with a Razorblade Kiss. During the match we also had Joey Image run in and attack SJK. Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am B-Real Bryan Reigel and we are coming to you from the JAPW Arena in Rahway, New Jersey! We have a jam-packed card headlined by Chris Hero defending his WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship against the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels! [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] That's right, B-Real, as well as CM Punk taking on WWE Superstar Matt Hardy! We also have Taz in the house, making his debut. Taz is currently not scheduled for a match, but that could change at any time! Let's go to Mike Lewis in the ring ready for our first contest! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Trent Acid vs "Hurricane" John Walters[/B] Tremendous match that saw Trent Acid leap off the top rope onto the outside but missed and landed throat first on the guardrail. John Walters locked in a Sharpshooter and got the submission victory. [B]Winner: John Walters defeated Trent Acid in 9:52 by submission with a Sharpshooter. Rating: B[/B] [I]John Walters is celebrating his victory in the ring. CW Anderson and Diamond run in and attack, beating Walters down into the mat. But before the beating is to bad Josh Daniels runs down the ring causing CW Anderson and Diamond to scurry away.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 2[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]"Unlucky" Chris Hamrick vs Jay Lethal[/B] Chris Hamrick's unlucky streak seemed to end during this match, that was until he tried going to the top rope. Hamrick slipped and crotched himself on the turnbuckle and fell into the ring. Lethal took advantage and hit him with his finish for the victory. During the match, Homicide, B-Boy, and Ricky Reyes were watching from the entrance way. [B]Winner: Jay Lethal defeated Chris Hamrick in 11:42 by pinfall with a Lethal Injection. Rating: B+[/B] [I]Jay Lethal notices the Strong Style Thugs around the ringside area. Lethal said he wants Homicide and only him in the ring. Homicide gets in and they brawl until officials break it up.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Television Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Jimmy Rave(c) vs Josh Daniels[/B] Very good match that almost saw Josh Daniels take the title away from Jimmy Rave. Simon Diamond and CW Anderson interfered causing Jimmy Rave to get disqualified. Josh Daniels was beaten down by Anderson and Diamond. [B]Winner: Josh Daniels defeated Jimmy Rave in 8:37 when Jimmy Rave was disqualified when Simon Diamond ran in and attacked Josh Daniels. During the match we also had CW Anderson run in and attack Daniels. Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]"King of Old School" Steve Corino vs "The Future" Frankie Kazarian[/B] This was probably the match of the night, Corino won with an Old School Expulsion. The two shook hands after the bout. [B]Winner: Steve Corino defeated Frankie Kazarian in 12:02 by pinfall with an Old School Expulsion. Rating: B[/B] [I]Jimmy Rave comes to the ring and attacks Steve Corino. Rave hit Corino with the Greetings from Ghana through the announcer's table.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]CM Punk vs Matt Hardy[/B] Very good match that ended in a draw following a double count out. Matt Hardy said he wants a rematch at the PPV! [B]Winner: CM Punk drew with Matt Hardy in 12:46 following a double count out. Rating: B[/B] [U]Match 6[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Chris Hero(c) vs "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels[/B] Chris Hero proved why he is a fighting champion as he takes on Christopher Daniels. Daniels almost had the match won but Hero hit the Hero's Welcome and got the pinfall. After the match, Arn Anderson came to ringside. [B]Winner: Chris Hero defeated Christopher Daniels in 13:22 by pinfall with a Hero's Welcome. Chris Hero makes defence number 6 of his WORLD-1 Heavyweight title. Rating: B[/B] [I]Arn Anderson gives Chris Hero a choice of three opponents consisting of CM Punk, Matt Hardy, or Steve Corino. Just as Chris Hero is about to pick his opponent the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz comes down to the ring and chokes him out. Taz stands tall, holding the WORLD-1 Heavyweight Championship overhead for all to see.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B- Attendence: 4016 Next Card: HYBRID TV, WEEK 4, OCTOBER 2006!

[CENTER] [B] [SIZE="2"]Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]HYBRID TV[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shown on Bravo at Midnight every Saturday![/SIZE][/B] Friday, Week 4, October 2006 [/CENTER] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall, WORLD-1 North American Championship [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Allison Danger(c) vs Sumie Sakai[/B] Allison Danger took Sumie Sakai a little too lightly this time and Danger finally lost the North American Championship. Sumie celebrated in the ring with her newly won title. [B]Winner: Sumie Sakai defeated Allison Danger in 8:24 by submission with a Cross Arm Scissors. Sumie Sakai wins the WORLD-1 North American title. Rating: C[/B] [U]Dark Match[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Cicero and Joey Image vs "Sterling" James Keenan and Austin Aries[/B] Austin Aries is making his return to the ring after a one month absence due to a broken hand. Aries nailed Jimmy Cicero with the 450 Splash and got the pinflall. After the match, Matt Hardy attacked Aries. [B]Winners: Sterling James Keenan and Austin Aries defeated Joey Image and Jimmy Cicero in 7:55 when Austin Aries defeated Jimmy Cicero by pinfall with a 450 Splash. After the match, we had Matt Hardy run in and attack Austin Aries. Rating: C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] Hello everyone and welcome to HYBRID TV! We are coming to you from the Global Pro Arena in Salem, Massachusetts and we have a sold out crowd tonight! [B]Bryan Reigel:[/B] That's right, Mav, we are in the heart of the New England area and we have a jam-packed card for you tonight. Let's get to the ring with "Unlucky" Chris Hamrick taking on Claudio Castagnoli! [U]Match 1[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]"Unlucky" Chris Hamrick vs Claudio Castagnoli[/B] Decent match, Hamrick seemed to be on his game tonight. Claudio missed a clothesline and Hamrick caught him with the Confederate Crunch for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Chris Hamrick defeated Claudio Castagnoli in 11:54 by pinfall with a Confederate Crunch. Rating: C+[/B] [B]Billy Maverick:[/B] WOW! CHRIS HAMRICK FINALLY PULLS OUT A WIN HERE! HIS UNLUCKY STREAK IS FINALLY BROKEN! [U]Match 2[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall, W-1/PWF Universal Tag Team Championship [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]The Backseat Boyz(c) vs The Downtown Playboys[/B] Decent tag team match that was a warm-up match for The Backseat Boyz who were scheduled to go to 1 Pro Wrestling in England two days later. Kashmere won with a Cradle Breaker on Sweeney. [B]Winners: Backseat Boyz defeated Downtown Playboys in 8:22 when Johnny Kashmere defeated Larry Sweeney by pinfall with a Cradle Breaker. Backseat Boyz make defence number 12 of their WORLD-1/PWF Universal Tag Team titles. Rating: C+[/B] [I]Backseat Boyz are celebrating their victory in the ring. Long Island Blondes run in and attack, beating them down into the mat.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [U]Match 3[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Taz vs Greg Spitz[/B] Taz won the match with the Tazmission in just over 3 minutes. [B]Winner: Taz defeated Greg Spitz in 3:33 by submission with a Tazmission. Rating: B-[/B] [U]Match 4[/U] - Singles Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jay Lethal vs B-Boy[/B] B-Boy and Jay Lethal went all over the building until Jay Lethal won with the Lethal Injection. [B]Winner: Jay Lethal defeated B-Boy in 12:18 by pinfall with a Lethal Injection. Rating: B[/B] [I]Jay Lethal gets on the microphone after his win and challenges Homicide to a match.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing CW Anderson take on Simon Diamond, Josh Daniels and John Walters in a four-way match.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [U]Match 5[/U] - Fatal Four-Way Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Matt Bennett[/I] [B]Simon Diamond vs CW Anderson vs Josh Daniels vs John Walters[/B] A four-way match took place between two of W-1's top tag teams. Both teams will be taking each other on tomorrow night at CAGED WARFARE. Simon won with the Problem Solver. [B]Winner: Simon Diamond defeated CW Anderson, Josh Daniels and John Walters in 10:58 when Simon Diamond defeated CW Anderson by pinfall with a Problem Solver. Rating: B-[/B] [I]CW Anderson and Simon Diamond attack Josh Daniels and John Walters backstage, and leave them down and out.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [U]Match 6[/U] - Tag Team Match, One Fall [I]Referee: Mike Kehner[/I] [B]Jimmy Rave and "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs Steve Corino and CM Punk[/B] Basic tag team match between four competitors who are feuding. The match went to a draw when Rave and Corino were brawling outside of the ring. [B]Winners: Jimmy Rave and Christopher Daniels drew with Steve Corino and CM Punk in 14:43 following a double count out. Rating: B[/B] [I]Taz does an interview in which he challenges Chris Hero. Hero comes out and accepts, setting up a singles bout between the two.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Other Statistics:[/B] Final Rating: B Attendence: 2000 Next Card: CAGED WARFARE, WEEK 4, OCTOBER 2006!

Archived