KC Glenn and Matt Keith leaving BHOTWG

Random question for you all who play Cverse also. Have any of you seen KC or Matt leave BHOTWG and come back to the states? It seems to be like they are stuck there despite their insane level of talent and atleast decent pop in USA which should get them a chance. Have any of you seen them move?

Also have you noticed that KC keeps his Burning Hammer name in any company he does go to? I exploited a watcher game where I forced him out of Japan just to see him back in the USA and he kept the name which I doubt he would do.

<p>He shouldn't be able to use the Japanese name if you're using the default C-Verse data and the updated patch. The Helikaon persona is set to only be able to be used in Japanese companies.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway I haven't gotten to the point where his contract in Japan is up, but he's not really over enough in the US for USPW to go after him and SWF have tons of guys at his pop level in developmental. KC is really only a danger to be taken by TCW I think, but I think for that to happen TCW needs to get seriously raided by USPW in the first 2 years.</p>

It'll be hard to get them out of Japan in general, unless you play as the owner of a big company. Keith becomes a main eventer within a year, and KC gains a bunch of popularity too, so the AI will never win a battle for them given their mediocre US popularity. You as an owner would have to pay top dollar to get them away from BHOTWG, but the AI wouldn't do it. Of course scandals, relationship drama, etc could change things slightly.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42489" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It'll be hard to get them out of Japan in general, unless you play as the owner of a big company. Keith becomes a main eventer within a year, and KC gains a bunch of popularity too, so the AI will never win a battle for them given their mediocre US popularity. You as an owner would have to pay top dollar to get them away from BHOTWG, but the AI wouldn't do it. Of course scandals, relationship drama, etc could change things slightly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea, KC Glenn had to have a 5 year deal, never lower than Upper Midcard, Creative Control, Hiring Veto, major tv shows and events, used as one of the icons, and a high dollar contract. </p><p> </p><p> Helped out though now that Reverie broadcasts in Japan in my game. KC Glenn quickly jumped to 90 pop in Japan and is now the second most popular wrestler in the world.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42489" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont mean the user offering them deals. i mean the AI offering them. Its easy to steal if your a user. But an AI USA company taking from AI Burning Hammer</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea it won't happen. They're too popular in Japan for any US company to want to have a bid war over.</p>

Archived