How do i launch the game of TEW 2016?

So I am the newbie to this, I have been playing EWR for a while and decided to change it up and finally purchase TEW 2016. I downloaded the retail version of the game just purchased it now wondering how to launch the game because its still asking me to download it. Can someone please help? Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TyBerns" data-cite="TyBerns" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42516" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I am the newbie to this, I have been playing EWR for a while and decided to change it up and finally purchase TEW 2016. I downloaded the retail version of the game just purchased it now wondering how to launch the game because its still asking me to download it. Can someone please help? Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You downloaded the files... Now you need to install those files</p>

UPDATE: Figured out everything thanks to everyone in chat who helped me out but final two questions.

1. Mid week one of August and want to skip fully till Summerslam how do I do that?

2. How do I get rid of Superstars and Main Event?

UPDATE: Figured out everything thanks to everyone in chat who helped me out but final two questions.

1. Mid week one of August and want to skip fully till Summerslam how do I do that?

2. How do I get rid of Superstars and Main Event?

1. You can't sim all the way to Summerslam you have to book Raw and SD

2. Main Screen > Broadcasting > Click TV deals with Superstars and Main Event > Negotiate > Cancel Deal

Archived