Wwe Interactive!!!

"Do you ever feel like your voice isn't being heard? Do you enjoy watching Raw and SD Live but would change certain things? Would you change the ending of certain Royal Rumbles? Clear certain wrestlers to wrestle? Bring back certain superstars that have left?

Well now is your chance.

Here at WWE INTERACTIVE, we want to put the power in YOUR hands. Think of this as real life only... BETTER. You help make the matches. You dictate Heel/Face turns. You choose who to push to the moon and bury 6 feet under until they request to be FIRED!"

-Just trying something new here. If this is already done then let me know but I have yet to see anything like this yet.

•I will be using the most up to date real world mod, except with some tweaks to popularity to better reflect real life.

•I will start at the beginning of October so that I can see how much interest there is and have time to prepare.

•The way that pushes, wins, turns, etc. will be chosen is through polls, majority of voices opinion and other methods that you decide.

•We will start by going off of what is happening in real life and slowly branching off into our own exciting journey.

•You like the CWC? Tournaments can be a more reaccuring thing.

•Like how NXT is set up? We can run things more in that direction.

--- If anyone has any advice, questions, concerns, etc., I'm open to any and everything! Thank you for the read if you've gotten this far, and hopefully this can be a successful thing going forward!

Archived