UFC/MMA Style Company

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jms81018" data-cite="jms81018" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42633" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering if anyone knew the best way to start a UFC/MMA based company.<p> </p><p> What product to use? Best way to put together matches? What worker stats are best for said promotion. Etc.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Inspire was originally the "MMA-style" company in the Cornellverse. You can either import their product in the creation menu OR you can import the product from TIER-1, a company set to open in the future, into the game. TIER-1 is a subsidiary of the WMMA4 company Alpha-1.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jms81018" data-cite="jms81018" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42633" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering if anyone knew the best way to start a UFC/MMA based company.<p> </p><p> What product to use? Best way to put together matches? What worker stats are best for said promotion. Etc.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can also take a look in a real life mod for Pro Wrestling Fujiwara Gumi and UWFI. I used similar settings when i added Pancrase to my edited CoTT database. I also managed to import some workers, like Bas Rutten from other mods.</p>

Archived