Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

[FONT="Times New Roman"][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]WWE & TNA news[/COLOR][/B] ** Dismore aka Eugene, was in a negation whit TNA, hours before the deal was set NJPW snapped up a better deal and Dismore decided to go on his way to Japan. TNA will support his decision fully. And wishes him all the best **Both Paul Burchill and Shelton Benjamin are under negation whit TNA, NJPW, and AJPW. As Shelton Benjamin wants to concentrate on his career in USA. It’s most realistic for him to go to TNA, Paul Burchill on the other hand have worked independents booking in UK recently. Will both men come to TNA? We will have the updates **Paul Heyman was earlier released by his WWE Contract. Roomers spread all over the internet that Heyman will go to TNA and would be a hugs support for TNA. In fact Paul Heyman is heading to TNA after a meeting whit Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter. What position Heyman will have is still unknown **Booker T’s Contract will expire next month as well as, Gimini, Big Vito and Matt Anoai (Rosey). [I]“TNA are an option for former WWE stars”[/I] said Big Vito in a interweave whit Wrestling World.net **In the end. Mike Awesome have sign a 2 years deal at the age of 27 whit TNA. Peoples have been negating and talking whit TNA recently these are the one we know, Goldberg, Tajiri and Akio, Lance Storm, Bret Hart. Maven Huffman and former WWE stars Burchill and Shelton Benjamin. As in the end. Minimum of 5-6 workers will be sacked from their contracts as new talent heads in. Updates will come. Impact preview [B]-Paul Heyman debut -Mark Henry in action - Team 3D title defence! - Kid Kash vs ??? -Chris Jericho vs Jeff Jarrett[/B] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Kezman]thanks! I'm using T-Zone and the latest one. second place is....That you got to chose the main event for iMPACT! I'll post the resault when you've post the main event card[/QUOTE] Can you give me your roster and who are your champions. I want to really rock the main event at iMPACT!

HI again. I have good news and bad news. Bad news. I've play 2 month into the game after the PPV. Itäs so much to writte. Therfore i will give you my full roster, Champion and PPV result(later). We are now in Week 2 in March. One week after Destination X. Week 2 April will Lockdown take place. I'm sorry if any of you gets pissed off, and i understand that. anyway here are my "new" roster champions, and stuffs. Good news. This will continue! :) Will we go into battle whit WWE? Will TNA get a timeslot? Find out right here!

[B][I]Here is is. What do you think of it? Abyss (Heel/ plays a Monster gimmick. Is in a hugs battle against Raven and Rhino) AJ Styles (Face/ Has in original gimmick. Battle whit Samoa Joe) Alex Shelley (Heel/ As the “Shelley Came” in a feud whit others of X-Divisions Akio (Heel/ Japanese mafia) Austin Aries (Heel/ the “prima donna” and partner whit Shelley –-“— Big Vito (Hell/ F.B.I looking to prove himself) Bobby Roode (Heel/ Team Canada) Brock Lesnar (Heel/ and close friendship whit Paul Heyman who’s the GM) Brother Devon (Face/ Feuding whit AMW for the Tag Team Titles) Brother Ray (Face/ Feuding whit AMW for the Tag Team Titles) Cassidy Riley (Face/ is a young lion. And a hugs fan of Raven) Charlie Haas (Heel/ Formed a alliance with Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman) Chris Sabin (Face/ has his original gimmick. Feuding whit Daniels and Williams) Christian Cage (Face/ Captain Charisma, the champ. Who will come after him?) Christopher Daniels (Face/ Fallen Angle who’s feuding whit Sabin and Williams) David Young (Heel/ Diamonds in the rough, Trains younger superstars) Eric Young (Heel/ Team Canada) James Storm (Heel/ AMW vs 3D) Jay Lethal (Face/ Young, Hungry and can go far! Jazz (The “street bitch”. The most dominant diva in TNA) Jeff Jarrett (Heel/ King of the mountain, Feuding whit Sting) Jerrelle Clark (Face/ and takes ever spot he can) Jerry Lynn (Face/ Semi active. Most wrestled at House Shows Kid Kash (Heel/ The K! I! D!) Lance Storm (Heel/ Team Canada. In a best of 7 series with Tajiri Matt Bentley (Heel/ “Maverick Matt” when is his time?) Maven (Face/ Young and ****y. But the face loves him!) Mike Awesome (Heel/Recently signed and doesn’t fare any man alive) Monty Brown (Face/Turned Face at final resolution. Monty is on his way) Petey Williams (Heel/ team Canada. Feuding with Sabin and Daniels “Primetime” Elix Skipper (Heel/ Diamonds in the rough) Raven (Face/ in a bloodie battle whit Rhino and Abyss) Rhino (Heel/ Turned at Raven on against all odds. Feuding Raven and abyss) Roderick Strong (Heel/ And the master of the back breakers! Feuding whit other X-Divisions) Rodney Mack (Heel/ Gangster with Jazz and Teddy Long. Holding 3 minute whit boy Challenges) Ron Killings (Face/ Gangster in flirt with Jazz) Sabu (Face/ is Semi-Active, Hardcore legend) Samoa Joe (Heel/ Original gimmick. Feuding with AJ) Scott Steiner (Hell/ “Big Bad Booty Daddy” Bodyguard to Jeff Jarrett!) Sonjay Dutt (Face/ Original gimmick. Feuding with other X-Divisions) Sting (Face/ The legend is back and feuding with Jarrett) Yoshihiro Tajiri (Heel/ Japanese Mafia) [/I][/B] Notes. Chris Jericho has left TNA. [B]Managers:[/B] Stacy Keibler (Face) Scott D’More (Heel) Theodore Long (Heel) [B]Authority[/B] Paul Heyman General Manager of TNA [B]Will arrive soon:[/B] Shelton Benjamin Paul Burchill Chuck Palumbo Johnny Stamboli [B]In Negation:[/B] Nunzio Jamie Noble Gregory Helms Chavo Guerrero Booker T Steve Corino CM Punk

[B][I]Against all odds PPV result[/I][/B] [B][I]Christian Cage def Jeff Jarrett, Chris Jericho for the NWA World Title [/I][/B] Christian scored a Unprettier on Jeff Jarrett when Jericho was outside fighting with Scott Steiner. Jeff Jarrett wasn’t happy with that result. [B][I]Samoa Joe def AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels for the X Division title [/I][/B] Joe fought AJ Styles in the ring. Daniels then came in and scored a inziguri to Joe, and then he angles wings on AJ. Not a smart thing by Daniels as Joe came back up and kicked the living heel out of Daniels until he passed out. The ref stopped the match. [B][I]Team 3D def AMW and The Naturals for the tag team titles.[/I][/B] AMW kicked 3D out of the ring. Then scored the death séance on Andy Douglas. Not finished, they then took Chase Stevens and connected the death séance. Team 3D roll in and scored the 3D! [B][I]Mark Henry vs Raven ended in no contest.[/I][/B] The ref stopped the match after Rodney Mack and Jazz debuted and tock out Raven. [B][I]Sting def Scott Hall.[/I][/B] Jeff Jarrett hired Scott Hall to take Sting out. He didn’t do it and got fired! [B][I]Kid Kash def Petey Williams, Elix Skipper, Roderick Strong, Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt [/I][/B] Nr1 contenders spot. Very good match. All of them did a great performance and got and standing ovation as they deserved.

Archived