CornellVerse 2004: The Beginning [Hype/Progress]

This is the hype thread for the CornellVerse 2004: The Beginning.

My goal is to create a complete and robust Cornellverse world set in June 2004, the original starting date in TEW2004.

My game plan is to build from the ground up. I will be importing and editing each promotion and worker one at a time until I get this thing done.

I will edit this post with my progress. The second post will be reserved for worker render requests as I need them.

Phase one: Use the 2016 default employment histories and title histories, in addition to the original contracts and champions from TEW2004 to create the base rosters, titles and title histories for each active promotion.

Phase two: Add all the remaining active workers and use some of them to fill the holes in the various rosters.

Phase three: Add all future workers and promotions.

Phase four: Cleanup and testing.

This is a much bigger undertaking than the CV2010 Mod which was basically a conversion and update from the TEW2010 default. I do not expect this to be completed quickly. It all depends on how much time I have to work on a day to day basis. My hope is that once it is completed, It will be worth the wait.

Special Thanks:

Adam Ryland for the creation of TEW and the CornellVerse.

Derek B for the heavy use of his CV1997, CV2014X, and CV2016X Mods as references.

Stennick & Nightshadeex for their CornellVerse 2005 which I am also using as a reference.

Comradebot for his help with Australia which he gave me way back in 2011.

<p>Quick Update:</p><p> </p><p>

I am about 25% done with SWF (Phase 1).</p><p> </p><p>

Please let me know if you are interested in this Mod. I am going to work on it even if there is no outside interest because I want to play it myself.</p><p> </p><p>

If there is interest, I may ask for input/ideas when I come across some holes in Canon that need to be filled.</p><p> </p><p>

I may also release "Alpha versions" from time to time to get feedback on what I have completed so far. The first one may be when I complete Phase 1 of SWF.</p>

Archived