How do you edit alliances?

So this is semi-complicated. I bought out three companies and started a developmental company as well. I'm running them all and wanted to set them up in an NWA-style fashion where we could all trade workers back and forth.

The alliances system though, is being troublesome. One of the companies I bought was already in an alliance and I haven't found a way to get them removed from it. Another, for whatever reason, is "not meeting the qualifications" of the alliance I started though the alliance I started does not restrict any type of company or region.

I went into the editor to just do it the quick and dirty way, but I cannot find where you can edit alliances. I figure I must be missing something obvious or slightly hidden. How do you edit alliances in the editor?

So this is semi-complicated. I bought out three companies and started a developmental company as well. I'm running them all and wanted to set them up in an NWA-style fashion where we could all trade workers back and forth.

The alliances system though, is being troublesome. One of the companies I bought was already in an alliance and I haven't found a way to get them removed from it. Another, for whatever reason, is "not meeting the qualifications" of the alliance I started though the alliance I started does not restrict any type of company or region.

I went into the editor to just do it the quick and dirty way, but I cannot find where you can edit alliances. I figure I must be missing something obvious or slightly hidden. How do you edit alliances in the editor?

You can edit alliances in the editor. Alliances is the very first option when you click edit data. Just put trading on and everybody eligible. See if that helps you. If not it there size and your size. You need to raise there size. Lastly the fact you bought them out already makes it more of a problem. Normally you just go to the editor. Add another player and take them over. When it is there turn. You just leave the alliance and then join your alliance. Players can usually join any alliance. If you are not blocked by bigger people. If so just take control of them too. I had control of 7 people once just to join a big alliance. I just looked at the alliances. The alliance you camp is in now. If you have men in it. Set the alliance to women only. Then go to that company and put womens wrestling to none. If it is a women federation put the primarly male in the alliance only. Then go to that company and put women only . I hope one of these tricks helps you

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="drcat123" data-cite="drcat123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can edit alliances in the editor. Alliances is the very first option when you click edit data. Just put trading on and everybody eligible. See if that helps you. If not it there size and your size. You need to raise there size. Lastly the fact you bought them out already makes it more of a problem. Normally you just go to the editor. Add another player and take them over. When it is there turn. You just leave the alliance and then join your alliance. Players can usually join any alliance. If you are not blocked by bigger people. If so just take control of them too. I had control of 7 people once just to join a big alliance. I just looked at the alliances. The alliance you camp is in now. If you have men in it. Set the alliance to women only. Then go to that company and put womens wrestling to none. If it is a women federation put the primarly male in the alliance only. Then go to that company and put women only . I hope one of these tricks helps you</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wait...So you can control multiple companies at once by adding another player?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="esteel20" data-cite="esteel20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait...So you can control multiple companies at once by adding another player?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes you can control 8 players. Of course depending on your system. I would think before I took over 8 companies. I have seen the game make mistakes when running that many players. Just imagine the game if all 8 players had a show on the same night. I use it to speed up loading process. Just log in and hire them people. Logout after setup. I use it as way not to restart the game. If you don't want to resign your job. I would put out if you swap players. You will lose your show history forever in your log. Since you are a new player. Of course you can use sophie code to counter the loss of user talent points. I find jack of all trades works just fine.</p>

Archived