If Hollyweird Grappling Company Reopened

I am playing a game as HGC and was considering starting over with a roster set up before game.

Looking for opinions... if HGC opened in 2016 in the CVerse who would be their main event? Or who would you like to see in it? Even if they were stolen from other top promotions.

In my game I made Peter Michaels the owner as he bought the rights from TCW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Phreak" data-cite="Phreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42845" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's sort of the thing. HGC is TCW. So the main events would be the same. TCW didnt buy out HGC, TCW was the rebranding of HGC. Sorry for the brevity, I'm on my phone.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The idea was Peter Michaels bought the name off of TCW because the name had value. He wanted to launch a company to go against SWF since he was confident in his own booking and business skills. With his connections he is going to have a solid roster to start. My trial game so far has gone well and while too small still the shows have been fun to book and could grow into something better.</p><p> </p><p> I know that. I am bringing it back with a little bit of a tweaked product. It will have a hardcore division. Sam Strong as an authority. Going to adjust some guys back to active workers.</p><p> </p><p> Some guys I was thinking are the following...</p><p> </p><p> Remmy Skye </p><p> Marc Dubois </p><p> The Darkness Warrior - Karen Killer manager</p><p> Madman Boone </p><p> Genghis Rahn</p><p> Nathan's Coleman</p><p> Stink + Grunt Nation of Filth</p><p> Mario Heroic + Brendan Idol as a tag team Heroic Idols</p><p> Buddy Garner</p><p> Ford Gumble + Harry Allen The Young Guns</p><p> Land Mass (teams with Darkness Warrior) - Karen Killer manager</p><p> Kashmir Singh</p><p> Kirk Jameson</p><p> Shady K + Knuckles</p><p> Clark Alexander</p><p> Randall Hopkirk</p><p> Texas Pete</p><p> </p><p> So those are just some of the guys I was thinking. Not sure who I'd poach away from any of the big companies. Maybe someone like Troy Tornado? Again open to ideas and suggestions.</p>

Archived