Attitude Era Product

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Stallion" data-cite="The Stallion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42846" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How would you guys simulate an Attitude Era product. I'm trying to duplicate that in game and I just not sure how the product should look. Thanks guys.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you want to know what the product settings for the an Attitude Era promotion is? If that is the case you can find it when you create a promotion. I is under preset products and then Attitude Entertainment.</p><p> </p><p> The product looks like this...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Heavy:</strong> Mainstream, Comedy, Cult, Risque</p><p> <strong>Medium:</strong> Traditional, Hardcore</p><p> <strong>Low:</strong> Daredevil</p><p> </p><p> The other categories are listed as none. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for or not.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42846" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you want to know what the product settings for the an Attitude Era promotion is? If that is the case you can find it when you create a promotion. I is under preset products and then Attitude Entertainment.<p> </p><p> The product looks like this...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Heavy:</strong> Mainstream, Comedy, Cult, Risque</p><p> <strong>Medium:</strong> Traditional, Hardcore</p><p> <strong>Low:</strong> Daredevil</p><p> </p><p> The other categories are listed as none. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for or not.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did not realize there were pre-sets. Thanks!</p>

Archived