Cornellverse 2017?

<p>Hmm...</p><p> </p><p>

1) TCW would be Cult. I'm not sure if they'd have any interaction with COTT, but maybe CZCW and TCW could combine rosters or shared.</p><p> </p><p>

2) 21CW would be a juggernaught with Cornells return, and they'd be looking to compete with USPW.</p><p> </p><p>

3) In Japan, Yoshimi Mushashibo probably retires here to Masaru Ugaki in a match that cements Ugaki at the top. Kawashima vs Ugaki with Tetsunori Yasuda, and others makes PGHW in a great spot to be. </p><p> </p><p>

4) PGHW is one of the few to survive the Tsunami, Exodus and WLW survive, GCG doesn't survive.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pure speculation a lot of it is probably so far off, but I'd be interested in this as well. But I'd like to go even further and say 2018-2019.</p>

<p>I've had a mod idea in the spanners for a while. I've listed early "size" ideas here. </p><p> </p><p>

I may resume working on it once I finish my '92 mod. It will probably a 2018 Mod and late 2017 release. </p><p> </p><p>

USPW [international] (United States, Canada, Mexico, British Isles [Cult])</p><p>

21CW [international] (British Isles, Europe, Australia, Canada [Cult])</p><p>

SOTBPW [National] (Mexico, USA [Cult])</p><p>

SWF [National]</p><p>

RAW [Low National]</p><p>

NOTBPW [High Cult]</p><p>

WLW [High Cult]</p><p>

Burning Hammer [High Cult]</p><p>

TCW [Cult]</p><p>

PGHW [Cult]</p><p>

EWA [Low Cult]</p><p>

4C [Low Cult] </p><p>

5SSW [Low Cult]</p><p>

OLLIE [Low Cult]</p><p>

BGC [High Regional]</p><p>

FCW [High Regional]</p><p>

VWA [High Regional]</p><p>

EX2010 [Regional]</p><p>

CZCW [Regional]</p><p>

<strong>L-Ring [Low Regional]</strong></p><p>

GCG [Low Regional]</p><p>

AAA [Low Regional]</p><p>

ZEN [Low Regional]</p><p>

EMLL [Low Regional]</p><p>

CILL [Low Regional]</p><p>

<strong>WINNOW [Low Regional]</strong></p><p>

Scottish National Promotions [High Small]</p><p>

IPW [small]</p><p>

NYCW [small]</p><p>

DIW [small]</p><p>

<strong>ELPF [Low Small]</strong></p><p>

<strong>CWWF [Low Small]</strong></p><p>

EX2010 [Low Small]</p><p> </p><p>

Working Agreement/Playable Developments [Think Real-World SMW]: MAW (SWF), UEW (21CW), ACPW (NOTBPW)</p><p>

Non-Playable/"Traditional" Developments: RIPW (SWF), APW (RAW), <strong>Piledriver Wrestling [PDW]</strong> (USPW), <strong>National Wrestling Federation [NWF]</strong> (21CW), Arkham Entertainment Wrestling [AEW] (WLW)</p><p>

Closed: QAW, GSW, SAISHO</p><p>

Local Federations ["C-Verse Expanded"]: Kanzen Pro, Championship Wrestling From Wigan, High Impact Wrestling [HIW]</p><p>

COTT: BCG, NYCW, CZCW, L-Ring, CWWF, WINNOW</p><p>

MJM: 5SSW, WEEXV, GCG, WLW</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmm...<p> </p><p> 1) TCW would be Cult. I'm not sure if they'd have any interaction with COTT, but maybe CZCW and TCW could combine rosters or shared.</p><p> </p><p> 2) 21CW would be a juggernaught with Cornells return, and they'd be looking to compete with USPW.</p><p> </p><p> 3) In Japan, Yoshimi Mushashibo probably retires here to Masaru Ugaki in a match that cements Ugaki at the top. Kawashima vs Ugaki with Tetsunori Yasuda, and others makes PGHW in a great spot to be. </p><p> </p><p> 4) PGHW is one of the few to survive the Tsunami, Exodus and WLW survive, GCG doesn't survive.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Pure speculation a lot of it is probably so far off, but I'd be interested in this as well. But I'd like to go even further and say 2018-2019.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would love to see TCW rise up and become #2 in America with a shocking new booker. Also maybe picking up a new star. Troy Tornado jumping ship to something a little smaller and not being interested in USPW. He would most likely be picked up by SWF in most games I'd bet.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've had a mod idea in the spanners for a while. I've listed early "size" ideas here. <p> </p><p> I may resume working on it once I finish my '92 mod. It will probably a 2018 Mod and late 2017 release. </p><p> </p><p> USPW [international] (United States, Canada, Mexico, British Isles [Cult])</p><p> 21CW [international] (British Isles, Europe, Australia, Canada [Cult])</p><p> SOTBPW [National] (Mexico, USA [Cult])</p><p> SWF [National]</p><p> RAW [Low National]</p><p> NOTBPW [High Cult]</p><p> PGHW [High Cult]</p><p> WLW [High Cult]</p><p> Burning Hammer [High Cult]</p><p> TCW [Cult]</p><p> EWA [Low Cult]</p><p> 4C [Low Cult] </p><p> 5SSW [Low Cult]</p><p> BGC [High Regional]</p><p> FCW [High Regional]</p><p> VWA [High Regional]</p><p> EX2010 [Regional]</p><p> CZCW [Regional]</p><p> <strong>L-Ring [Low Regional]</strong></p><p> OLLIE [Low Regional]</p><p> GCG [Low Regional]</p><p> AAA [Low Regional]</p><p> ZEN [Low Regional]</p><p> EMLL [Low Regional]</p><p> CILL [Low Regional]</p><p> <strong>WINNOW [Low Regional]</strong></p><p> Scottish National Promotions [High Small]</p><p> IPW [small]</p><p> NYCW [small]</p><p> DIW [small]</p><p> <strong>ELPF [Low Small]</strong></p><p> <strong>CWWF [Low Small]</strong></p><p> EX2010 [Low Small]</p><p> </p><p> Working Agreement/Playable Developments [Think Real-World SMW]: MAW (SWF), UEW (21CW), NOTBPW (ACPW)</p><p> Non-Playable/"Traditional" Developments: RIPW (SWF), APW (RAW), <strong>Piledriver Wrestling [PDW]</strong> (USPW), <strong>National Wrestling Federation [NWF]</strong> (21CW), SAISHO (WLW)</p><p> Closed: QAW, GSW, SAISHO</p><p> Local Federations ["C-Verse Expanded"]: Kanzen Pro, Championship Wrestling From Wigan, High Impact Wrestling [HIW]</p><p> COTT: BCG, NYCW, CZCW, L-Ring, CWWF, AAA, OLLIE</p><p> MJM: 5SSW, WEEXV, GCG, WLW</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sounds interesting for sure.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Juce" data-cite="Juce" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would love to see TCW rise up and become #2 in America with a shocking new booker. Also maybe picking up a new star. Troy Tornado jumping ship to something a little smaller and not being interested in USPW. He would most likely be picked up by SWF in most games I'd bet.<p> </p><p> That sounds interesting for sure.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've definitely thought about closing GCG due to the Tsunami, but I'd have to replace them in MJM. I think it would be unrealistic too.</p><p> </p><p> They'll probably just be in pretty bad shape.</p>

<p>If TCW is to go cult, BriCo will probably remove Kyle Rhodes from the CEO position and get somebody from outside the company like say Peter Michaels or someone from outside the business.</p><p> </p><p>

If it goes the other way and they become #2, we'll probably see a few SWF roster members (mostly midcarders and below) who were either let go or jumped ship head over to TCW or USPW. It would be funny if Scott Sinclair jumps ship and tries to head to the other 2 big companies only for them to give him the finger.</p>

Just from going a few years in my TEW games I can say that the idea of TCW becoming #2 is a bit far off from circumstance. Here is what I have seen in my games when the CPU runs the big promotions and I just run my little regional fed.

USPW takes every U.S. star who is under 40 that becomes available with over 75 pop. That means Rocky Golden, Wolf Hawkins, Joshua Taylor, Sammy Bach, Jay Chord. They even steal most of NOTBPW high work rate stars like Shooter Sean Deeley and Cameron Vessey.

If you are realistic and set USPW's production quality pre-game to maxed out everything you'll see TCW show grades tanking despite putting on great matches. TCW averages show grades in the low 70s if USPW out spends them.

SWF is high cult and has the funds to increase their production levels slightly without breaking the bank unlike TCW.

21CW has the dinstinct problem (in terms of going National or International) of just not having enough British stars to help push them forward far enough. What I've seen happen to solve that is when Reverie opens up coverage in the U.K. many of those USPW stars get over in England. Thus whenever anyone is dropped from USPW's bloated roster over not getting the push they deserve, their next option is 21CW.

I would love to see CZCW rise to low cult, but I don't see that happening unless TCW or SWF were out of the picture.

I've never had a game where Black Canvas and Golden Canvas didn't both go bankrupt by 2018 due to their touring schedule.

TCW steals Raymond Diaz from PGHW in a bid of desperation.

PGHW loses at least a few top stars to serious injury maybe even retiring one. I've seen Ugaki retire in 2017 in a game due to a ridiculous string of neck injuries topped off by a broken neck.

The fact that PGHW stars can't stay healthy for long opens the door for Burning Hammer to rebound based on their sensational Junior division.

Euro Wrestling All-Stars rise to high regional with the hopes of taking on 21CW in the near future.

Canadian Golden Combat is on life support after NOTBPW robs them of their top stars.

NOTBPW is desperate after USPW robs them of their top workers.

AAA is expanding into a new region after taking over the Northwest. First ever women's wrestling company to be near Cult. This is to set them up to have their talent RAIDED by NOTBPW and USPW.

Archived