Generated Fighters

I was wondering this myself, and I don't think you can. I was wondering this because I didn't like the generic bios they created and I felt like the X-CVE mod created enough new wrestlers that the generic wrestlers weren't needed, but I couldn't find an option in the game to turn it off. This is also something that comes up with non-wrestlers in TEW.

<p>If you want to disable fighters from being generated automatically, do the following: </p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li>In the database editor go to the <em>Eras</em> section of the database in question<br /></li><li>Go to the Era you want to edit<br /></li><li>In the Default Generated Fighter Settings, change the Min Males / Females Per Class slider to zero.<br /></li><li>In the Specific Generated Fighter Settings, select the weight class you want to edit and change the Males / Females Per Class slide to zero.</li></ul><p></p>

The game will usually do this when there are not enough fighters in certain regions. For example, using the default data base...whenever OMEGA opens, the game is going to generate a TON of Mexican-based fighters at the start of the next month, so that OMEGA can fill out its roster. When you edit the default database to add either new companies in areas without a ton of fighters, or add new weight classes, the game sometimes compensates at the start of the next month.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike Louis" data-cite="Mike Louis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42980" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you want to disable fighters from being generated automatically, do the following: <p> </p><p> </p><ul><li>In the database editor go to the <em>Eras</em> section of the database in question<br /></li><li>Go to the Era you want to edit<br /></li><li>In the Default Generated Fighter Settings, change the Min Males / Females Per Class slider to zero.<br /></li><li>In the Specific Generated Fighter Settings, select the weight class you want to edit and change the Males / Females Per Class slide to zero.</li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I do this will retired fighters still regenerate or will the only new fighters be the ones already set to debut on the database?</p>

Regeneration is another option in the parameter, so yes the retired fighter will still "regenerate"

Excellent, thanks.

One more question about new fighters. I'm happy enough with the new fighters who are generated with a picture and a full profile but I don't like the ones who get generated once there are no more free pictures and have a small profile and no picture. Is there any way of setting it to only generate fighters if there are free pictures available

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WCW Mark" data-cite="WCW Mark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42980" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent, thanks. <p> </p><p> One more question about new fighters. I'm happy enough with the new fighters who are generated with a picture and a full profile but I don't like the ones who get generated once there are no more free pictures and have a small profile and no picture. Is there any way of setting it to only generate fighters if there are free pictures available</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> None that I know of. However, a slight improvement (in my opinion) is that you can edit the database and expand/adjust the number of free pictures. Default is a few hundred, and all of them are set to only be used once. You can edit it so that pictures can be used more than once (can't me mass edited, so takes a lot of time). You can also add in additional pictures (check the mod forums - a few talented folks there add additional pics that can be downloaded). The only downside is a lack of options for some of the less populated demographics and weight classes. For example, there's only a few Black/Hispanic SHW fighters, so if you allow pictures to be used more than once, they'll almost all have pictures, but you'll end up with a LOT of fighters that have the same pic.</p>

Archived