Cverse 2013

I know that there was someone who was working on or planning to cut out the middle man in regards to the 2013 data for TEW2016. I haven't checked in on the thread in order to get any updates, but it doesn't appear as if that is something that they plan on continuing. In response, I have started twiddling with the 2013 data myself and will post it for anyone who wishes to download and play in the yesteryears.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q2j3lo [Alt CV13 Data[V1.0]

[Pics and Logos to be uploaded soon]

*THIS DATA IS NOT A SPITTING IMAGE OFF THE ORIGINAL*

Although the clock is being turned back to 2013, It is not entirely solidly in line with the original data. I will list minor/major changes that I had, have, or will do to the data in the future. In essence this may be better off being considered an Alt CV13. NOTE: Set new worker frequency to low or medium in order to get some more depth to the wrestling world of Aussie, UK, and Europe.

*CHANGES*

1. USPW broadcasting on Sports America is no longer the drag it once was. I have implanted an expansion narrative that informs the player of the growth and why the growth has happened. The have been set to medium in the US and very small in Canada. Is it still a possible drag for some? Yes, but I could see Sports America growing from small to Big in a realistic way so this was the middle ground.

2. CommPlanet, Reverie, etc: All broadcasters present in the 2016 data will be present in the 2013 data including Reverie which will maintain it's original start date and no doubt remain a huge boost to USPW. The other broadcast networks also maintain their start dates and will help keep this data somewhat in line with the 2016 data.

3. Figureheads set for promotions that should have figureheads like SOTBPW and SWF.

4. Nicky Champions SQ now 90 to reflect figurehead status and maintain him at figurehead status.

5. Steve Flash suffers from soul separation and doesn't return until mid year. However, there is a gift for any and all NYCW players who wait for the legend to return.

6. The a USPW starting feud has been reworked with another being added. James Justice is no longer apart of the World War III storyline as he has been replaced by Chris Caulfield. James Justice has instead been placed in a feud with Andre Jones with backstory of course. The feud is known as Bane of Justice, Rise of Jones? It also has two narratives that play into it with both narrative raising the stock of both performers. In what way is up to the individual to find out.

7. USPW has been set to a 50/50 ration for tv and a 60/40 ratio for events in order to make the AI a bit more competitive with their TCW & SWF counterparts.

8. DIW and GSW have all had their face/heel divide set to none to reflect their 2016 counterparts.

9. Thomas Morgan has had his skills overhauled to be more in line with his bio which makes him an asset even at the age of 38. Whether or not TD set in on game start is another matter.

10. Champagne Lover has had his pop in Mexico set to 100 to better reflect his status in SOTBPW and his bio as possibly the single most important wrestler in the world.

11. More match types have been added such as triple threat cage matches and the like.

12. All WWA dojos have been set to debut much earlier with Australia, UK, and Europe debuting in 2013. The remaining dojos of WWA open in 2014.

FUTURE CHANGES/UPDATES

1. All workers for USPW will have their popularity tweaked in order to help the AI compete much better and add a possibility of not only the AI, but the player from dropping to cult. Most if not all will have their pop raised my no more than 5 points in the states. There are exceptions to this rule as Peter Valentine, Champion, Alicia Strong, Redwood, Thatcher, and a few others have been untouched. Andre Jones' popularity has been set from 55 to 68 to make him a key player in the midcard and fit the newly crafted bio I have in store for him since his departure from SWF in 2009. It is one of the key reasons that he starts the game in a feud with James Justice. It will be up to the player to craft and mold that story. Will you allow Jones to defeat a legend and cement him in the main event or will he once again be forced to work his way back up while more talented/deserving individuals get the call?

2. More promotion's will be added as yet to debut and possibly be open at game start with their rosters and histories complete. Logos for these promotions will come from the 2010,2013, and etc logo threads. Also, some rosters will have created/custom wrestlers not previously in the Cverse and they too will be renders from the alt threads and such. If anyone has any ideas for said workers feel free to shoot em my way either through pm or this thread.

3. Possible change in product for USPW to be: Mainstream as a key feature, and comedy as a medium feature while everything else is either the same or set to low to better reflect that 80's style wrestling feel they have. USPW has always been a place where skill was always second to a good talker and I will run test games to see how the AI handles this change in product before setting this in stone and I myself will see how I cope with the new product change.

ALL FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Archived