Question on Relationships

Is there any way to improve your characters relationship with "hated/disliked" workers?

Not so much worried about worker A and worker B not liking each other. I know you can improve that with meddling.

My question is for the user avatar and improving his relationship with a worker who no longer likes you. Do ribs work? Bonuses?

I have been playing these games a very long time and I have never come across a way to do this consistently. Usually occurs by accident.

<p>Yeah, I have had similar incidents occur where they begin to like you for going hard after offenders. </p><p> </p><p>

I even gained loyalty from that a-hole Tommy Rich when I suspended him for showing up stoned to an ECW taping.</p><p> </p><p>

However, I was looking for a more consistent way of improving this because it seems a lot easier to get someone to hate you compared to developing a positive relationship. </p><p> </p><p>

Here is what I am dealing with currently as an example.</p><p> </p><p>

Running a ECW recreation as close to the source material as possible. Currently at the beginning of 2000 and I brought Dusty Rhodes in for his small feud with Steve Corino. Well the fat-man grabbed Roadkill and Rhino as proteges, formed a cliq, and ****ed my locker room. I am just now getting out of a 0% Backstage Rating. </p><p> </p><p>

Due to this, Rhino dislikes me and his contract will be coming up in a few months. Such as my earlier issues with 911, I do not expect him to re-sign with me on a Dislike relationship.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joesant84" data-cite="joesant84" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43045" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, I have had similar incidents occur where they begin to like you for going hard after offenders. <p> </p><p> I even gained loyalty from that a-hole Tommy Rich when I suspended him for showing up stoned to an ECW taping.</p><p> </p><p> However, I was looking for a more consistent way of improving this because it seems a lot easier to get someone to hate you compared to developing a positive relationship. </p><p> </p><p> Here is what I am dealing with currently as an example.</p><p> </p><p> Running a ECW recreation as close to the source material as possible. Currently at the beginning of 2000 and I brought Dusty Rhodes in for his small feud with Steve Corino. Well the fat-man grabbed Roadkill and Rhino as proteges, formed a cliq, and ****ed my locker room. I am just now getting out of a 0% Backstage Rating. </p><p> </p><p> Due to this, Rhino dislikes me and his contract will be coming up in a few months. Such as my earlier issues with 911, I do not expect him to re-sign with me on a Dislike relationship.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Try bringing in friends of Rhino and make the backroom more positive? obviously I know you're attempting the second part</p>

Archived