Want to play multiplayer?

Want to play multiplayer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Want to play multiplayer?

• Yes
    • No
    • This needs more work
    • Other(comment)

If you are interested, you need to contact me!(PM)

Hello,

I already did this once, but didn't get any response(Thread was jas bad and didn't interest anybody).

Before I start, I have to apologize for my english. I am from CZ and my english is really bad.

I'm not pro at this game, never did multiplayer, so anyone can join.

We will use real-life database.

Number of players: 2-8(Game won't allow more)

Every player would create own company. There are going to be some rules(size, region, starting money, etc.)

Every player will create their own character. Player will have some ammount of points they can spend(Brawling, safety, microphone, Face/Heel stats, etc.)

At start we will do draft. There is going to be generated random list(random.org) and that list will determine draft order.

Limit for every in-game day is 24 real-life hours. It can be quicker, though. Example: 6pm Day 1: Player 1 has TV show, he will book, and sim the show, then he sends save file to Player 2 at 8pm Day 1. That player however won't have time. So he has whole day(until 8pm Day 2, to do his game day).

If player can't complete it(ex. he is on vacation, broken computer etc.), then depending on time, some action will be done.

1-2 Days -> Player can ask others to book it instead of him(If player, that is helping has intention to ruin the show, he will be punished).

-> He can let AI to do the booking

-> He can ask others to wait

3-7 Days -> Player can ask others to book it instead of him(If player, that is helping has intention to ruin the show, he will be punished).

-> He can let AI to do the booking

7-21 Days -> Player can let AI to be booker of company, until he is not available again.

-> Player can find replacement, until he is not available again.(However it cannot be other player.)

22 Days+ -> His position will be available to anyone. If inactive player is coming back, then he will be given new company, that will be similiar(money, popularity, etc.) to last one he had before.

If player will not inform others about his inactivity, he will be deleted from game

More informations to come. If you are interested contact me in PMs.

If you have questions, make some comment or contact me in PMs.

Thank you, if you kept reading until end.

• 2 months later...

Archived