Development Question

I am currently playing the Montreal Aftermath mod. I have two developmental territories. I set up PPW and later bought OVW when they were going out of business. I run PPW as a developmental territory, and let OVW run itself so I can farm any hidden talents that I may miss and they may sign. I also send workers I have no plans for to OVW to work, just to spare myself the constant e-mails about achieving nothing more in developmental. However, after OVW's last event, I received a news article that mentioned title changes, but they were NWA titles. I checked, and my OVW titles haven't been contested since 1998 and the company is still part of the NWA. Is there any way to get OVW to leave the alliance? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I don't want NWA getting the benefit of using any talent I send down there. For example, I'd be a bit miffed if I sent Foley down to OVW to get in shape after he recovers from his broken neck, only to find he is now NWA World Heavyweight champion and inadvertently helping other companies.

Archived