Foreign Name Suggestions

I am helping out with an original mod for 2016. I am now on the daunting task of creating free agents for the new universe. I am running out of names for Japan and Mexico free agents. Thoughts or ideas? I am struggling the most with some luchaDore names. I have several masked renders but am drawing blanks?

Can anyone lend a hand with some names?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43283" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am helping out with an original mod for 2016. I am now on the daunting task of creating free agents for the new universe. I am running out of names for Japan and Mexico free agents. Thoughts or ideas? I am struggling the most with some luchaDore names. I have several masked renders but am drawing blanks?<p> </p><p> Can anyone lend a hand with some names?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I usually google "Japanese First names" and "Japanese Last names" for my Japanese character.</p><p> </p><p> For mexican luchadors, I think of something. An animal, building, plant, star, anything. And then translate it to spanish. </p><p> </p><p> "El Salvador de la Lucha Libre" (The Savior of Wrestling) is one I just made up. </p><p> "Huelga de contador" means Counter Strike. Some basic things sound pretty cool in spanish.</p><p> </p><p> Also, remember Luchadors use colours in their names sometimes.</p>

Archived