Mozilla FireFox Users

K-Nection

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43390" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone noticed any performance issues lately using Mozilla? I've noticed that it is really acting slow and I'm constantly having to restart it. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah this has been happening to me as well from time to time. Though I will say for me it has been sporadic.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43390" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah this has been happening to me as well from time to time. Though I will say for me it has been sporadic.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I see I just thought I was slightly going crazy for a second.</p>

It's happened in the past a few times but not lately. I just updated to Firefox 52 (32-bit) and all good so far except it disabled a bunch of my plugins. Make sure all your plugins and add-ons are up-to-date and only enable by default what you really need. You can also fiddle around with pipelining in the advanced config.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/

Archived