Any good European mod?

Hello and greetings from Finland! Im very curious of European MMA, specially in Finland, where MMA is getting better and bigger and there are some very tough fighters like Abdul Hussein, Janne Elonen-Kulmala, Mikael Silander etc.

So does anyone know, is there any good Mod where is done something with european fighters? MW updates don't update Finland fighters at all which is shame, and as i know, same to other european countries.

Good idea, as international mods seem like a gamble imo. I made mods for cycling manager in the past and there's actually a base for comparison: the Worlds, big tours, etc. Here everyone is on their isle. Sometimes fighters train together but we don't see anything apart from the "this guy is impressive" statements from known fighters, but one can hardly give them great stats based on that alone as it could be a public endorsement so they might get signed. Quite frankly records mean very little if they are just local unknowns that might as well suck on a relative level.

Therefore you can just speculate on who might be a top level guy one day and hope reality agrees with you. If not, you're going to have to update them post-factum.

But to answer your question: someone will have to have SOME knowledge of the scene. And I assume very few people have the required knowledge to make believable stats.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good idea, as international mods seem like a gamble imo. I made mods for cycling manager in the past and there's actually a base for comparison: the Worlds, big tours, etc. Here everyone is on their isle. Sometimes fighters train together but we don't see anything apart from the "this guy is impressive" statements from known fighters, but one can hardly give them great stats based on that alone as it could be a public endorsement so they might get signed. Quite frankly records mean very little if they are just local unknowns that might as well suck on a relative level.<p> </p><p> Therefore you can just speculate on who might be a top level guy one day and hope reality agrees with you. If not, you're going to have to update them post-factum.</p><p> </p><p> But to answer your question: someone will have to have SOME knowledge of the scene. And I assume very few people have the required knowledge to make believable stats.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I assume that there is some misunderstanding. I meant that tough guys in their own level in scandinavia, european etc. Not like they are definitely going UFC kind of stuff.</p><p> </p><p> But as i meant, it would be nice to see some other areas and countries got some updates too and not only in American areas as it seems to usually be. Which i of course understand, because there is the top guys and biggest promotion. Just asked/proposed it, because it gives so much deeper sight in the game when there is something to done in other regions also. Like adding more promotions outside America, or create fighters who aren't from poland, british isle or russia like it seems to be doing now.</p><p> </p><p> But as i said, i totally understand why that is the way updates done and i don't mean to criticize that, just told as my point of view and hopes. I still appreciate everyone who can and will give their time to updating game and making it playable.</p>

Archived