Settings Question

Hey guys, just got this game last week and loving it. Not sure if this is the right place for this question, if not please steer me to the right location.

In settings I mistakenly had it setup for fights to end as a draw when the time runs out. I changed it to Decision (10 pts must) and on my last show 3 fights went the distance. Two of them resulted in a time limit draw and one went to the judges (a unanimous decision). All of them should of went to the judges.

Does anybody have any idea why this would happen? Maybe there is an additional setting I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

It sounds like you booked some of the fights before you made the change to your settings - they would have therefore been under the old method. Changing the settings just means that any fights booked from that point on default to them, it does not retroactively alter fights you have already made (you would need to go into the fights individually and alter their settings in that case).

It sounds like you booked some of the fights before you made the change to your settings - they would have therefore been under the old method. Changing the settings just means that any fights booked from that point on default to them, it does not retroactively alter fights you have already made (you would need to go into the fights individually and alter their settings in that case).

That does make sense. The one fight that went to the judges was a late addition to the card. My next show should be good to go. Thanks for the quick response.

Bill

Archived