Have you ever had a fight that just kept getting cancelled?

When I opened my Women's Featherweight division, first two fighters I signed were Lynda Epsom and Haley Croft. I scheduled them to fight for the title, but Croft got injured. I scheduled the fight a 2nd time when she head, then Croft got injured again.

By that time I had built up the division and Epsom beat someone else for the belt. Meanwhile Croft stayed healthy enough to win her first fight for the company. So for a third time I scheduled the fight (as they are #1 and #2) and again Croft got injured.

So here I am 2 1/2 years after first signing them and they are scheduled for a 4th time. In the interim Epsom has defended her title twice and Croft still has only the one fight. Hopefully posting this doesn't curse it again.

I haven't had a fight get cancelled over and over but I've had a fighter who got injured over and over. I had an issue with cerrone. He won a number one contender bout with lawler then got injured before a title fight with Woodley then he beat Thompson but again got injured for Woodley. He dropped down to fight nate diaz beat him then got injured again before he thought khabib. He's just got back and is gonna fight aldo at lightweight

Archived