Mod help

I am looking at making a mod (to play myself) similar to War of the immortals. However the one i want to make will be the main USA companies in different eras, but will have ALL major workers in that period etc, Hulk Hogan will appear on more than one roster.

The issue i have is the scale of the Mod, and im not going to release it because doubt i would get permission as ill be importing workers from all different era mods. (if i did get permission i would release it, but lets see if it gets to that stage)

One thing the would be really helpful would be an answer to the following questions.

can you mass edit the names any of the following

workers, alter egos, relationships, chemistry and all the other things that may end up having 'duplicates'? all id want to do is add say a number at the beginning so i can import each one.

Also is there a way of importing worker contracts with gimmicks?

finally is there anyway of mass editing pictures to match worker names? as hulk hogan maybe names say WCW Hulk Hogan, GG Hulk Hogan, RA Hulk hogan, TNA Hulk Hogan etc?

it would be nice to be able to import and play away but i understand the editor wont allow it

Archived