Decades Mod - Ultimate Pro Wrestling Experience Various Eras

Decades Mod - The Ultimate Pro Wrestling experience will take place over about 12 total mods. The mods will range between the early 1900's and the present. These will all be fictional but may take inspiration from the real world. Making this for fun. I have made real world mods in the past for myself and my friends. I know a ton of work goes into these.

Early 1900's will be the first one. It is taking place in a fictional world. I have a lot planned up to 1950. Still doing some real life research on the early 1900's because I sort of want the style to reflect real life.

I am having a lot of fun coming up with everything. I will say it does take a lot of time to actually put the data into the game. I can write it much faster than I can put it in.

Plan is to get all the promotions and workers in for this first era and I can get some beta testing done. I will make quick promotion logos for the beta. None of the workers will have pictures at this time.

Progress so far...

Alliances: 1 (all future)

Companies: 29 (7 active, 22 future)

Dojos: 2 (all active)

Workers: 115

Touring Companies (Not Complete and Might Change)

USA

Traveling Wrestling Show (Tri-State) - Opened in 1880

Owner: Harold Ambrose

Booker: Harold Ambrose

1. Arthur Deleon

2. Iron Grip Tommy Trowman

3. Arnold Boone

4. Ned Lebowski

5. Gary Petty

MacDonald Family Wrestling (South East)

Owner: Ron MacDonald Sr.

Booker: Ron MacDonald Sr.

1. Ron MacDonald Sr.

2. Bryan MacDonald

Thomas Family Wrestling (South West)

Owner: David Thomas

Booker: David Thomas

1. David Thomas

North Pacific Wrestling (North West)

Owner:

Booker:

1. Dennis Kingman

2. Thomas Holmes

3. Hot Shot Dan Smart

4. Jim Dewees

5. Roger Kingman

Carnival Wrestling (Tri-State)

Owner:

Booker:

1. Ro Shields

2. Adrian Smalls

3. Lewis Cureton

4. Larz Van Der Bilt

5. Aleksander Petrov

Canada

Canadian Traveling Entertainment (Ontario)

Owner:

Booker:

Mexico

Mexico Pro Lucha Libre (Northern Mexico)

Owner:

Booker:

History (coming soon...)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lukkearthur" data-cite="Lukkearthur" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43557" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hyped for this man, sounds super interesting</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks I appreciate it. I think it will be a pretty fun game to play.</p>

Ok so I am thinking of keeping the number of wrestlers very low in the early decades of the mod with a lot of them being shared between companies except for the main eventers.

What do you think of this?

Does this sound like a fun way to play a mod that goes for decades?

I will be adding workers over the next hour. Taking submissions for custom wrestlers. The window is open for submitting your character until 10PM Eastern 4/27/2017.

NOTE: I will take liberties to adjust some of the workers submitted.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BeastmikeYT" data-cite="BeastmikeYT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43557" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If You Want Someone To Test It Before You Release It I'll Be Glad To Do It.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent, I will be sure to keep that in mind. When I get what I feel is a working first decade I will be sure to let you know.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks,</p>

<p>115 workers are now in the mod for Mexico, USA, and Canada. Most have not been set to any promotions but I should have enough workers in all areas at this point if I wanted to fill out the rosters. I have tried to stick to mostly brawlers and technical wrestlers.</p><p> </p><p>

I would like to hit about 150 active workers before doing some testing to see how it plays out.</p>

Archived