So i'm very new the this game. I tried the demo before and I didn't really love it. I came back to it today and am liking it a lot more and have bought it. Question is when you're viewing a live fight i'm noticing a stat that says punches thrown. Is there anything to indicated punches landed? It's a useless stat unless we know if any of those punches actually landed. Also i've played other mma simulators No holds barred for example and they had indicators of how tired or how beat up the fighters were in real time during a fight which made all that much more exciting. Any one know if they plan on adding things like this if they make a WMMA 5? Overall i'm pleased with the game and I would imagine i'll spend countless hours playing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="krownroyal83" data-cite="krownroyal83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Question is when you're viewing a live fight i'm noticing a stat that says punches thrown. Is there anything to indicated punches landed? It's a useless stat unless we know if any of those punches actually landed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think you're misunderstanding the screen. The Fight Metrics at the end shows how many of each type of strike landed. There's no stat for how many were actually thrown. This is all stated in the "?" button at the top of the screen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="krownroyal83" data-cite="krownroyal83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also i've played other mma simulators No holds barred for example and they had indicators of how tired or how beat up the fighters were in real time during a fight which made all that much more exciting. Any one know if they plan on adding things like this if they make a WMMA 5?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It wouldn't hurt to throw this in the suggestion forum and see what happens</p>

Archived