Buying a Company

When you buy a company you get a few options. My questions is if I make them a developmental federation of mine, can I ever control anything again like titles or more importantly eventually closing them when I dont need them again? Any help in this would be great.

<p>I don't know if you can close them but you can remove them as your developmental company by going to the "Relationships" tab and just ending the relationship.</p><p> </p><p>

You can control things like titles. You can add, replace, vacate, retire. You can't book the shows/events though.</p><p> </p><p>

You can make tag teams, set the schedule, the length, everything you would with your own promotion except actually book it.</p><p> </p><p>

I also don't think you can change heel/face alignment. As in you can't force someone to turn heel/face or to change their gimmick.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43669" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the feedback.<p> </p><p> Can I negotiate with broadcast companies on their behalf? I know I can put them on my network, but I do not have one yet.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, you can only broadcast their shows on your network if you own one.</p>

Archived