Possible WOTI alternative.

Ok, so in Tew 13 I played WOTI and it was brilliant. I did for some reason get the urge to make my own version which was more like a war of the companies/era

So basically each company/era would their own version of each worker who are loyal to that company

For example Steve Austin

WCW - as stunning Steve Austin

WWF new gen - ring master

WWF attitude - stone cold

WWF Ruthless aggression - stone cold

Each version I tried to replicate age skills, pop, physical decline, personality, lifestyle etc to match where he was at that point in his career.

I enjoyed playing and unfortunately I lost the mod when I changed computers.

This time round I was waiting for the tew16 version so I could do the same.

With no news on this mod I have decided to convert the 2013 WOTI and start from there.

I originally started out with the intention to do the same and play it.

However due to no news on the new WOTI mod I have decided if people are interested I will make it available for people to play.

Please note it will never be a complete version, it wouldn't be released as a complete mod and would mainly be the most popular workers/companies in America etc all the different versions of WWE, WWF, wwf, with possibly ecw and TNA.

Not sure if anyone would be interested in playing this, but if so let me know as I might put a bit more work into it than I was originally planning.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wshred13" data-cite="wshred13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43778" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im not so much interested in having duplicate workers at different points in their career, but im fiending for an updated WOTI.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately that's not something I can do. I'm the same would like to play it. If you feel the need to play it right now 13 converts quite well</p>

Archived