Small real world update - In a few minutes!

Hey all, Im about to release a small updated version of RaveX. It only contains updates for WWE and TNA thus far. After the release I would appreciate suggestions or comments, and if you have pics please zip them and post them and I'll add them to the database for future release. This is based on the November 2005 RaveX release but all the updates are mine. I take no credit for past work achieved. However from here on the database will become seperate from the RaveX series. I plan to do a complete overhaul of the entire database in a couple months and release a brand new update. For now, please enjoy. [B]UPDATE PULLED![/B] The update has been pulled while I fix some problems with the update and make more modifications. :)

"Download-session invalid.. Possible reasons: Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users. You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser." And this is why I HATE rapidshare and all the other crap sites like them! Would love to download it and help you out, but unless someone can up it on another site then sorry :(

I went through the update and realized I need to do a bit more before releasing this thing. It's not yet ready for public playing. But it's almost done, so temporarily I have pulled it. I will re-upload this thing on my own server for download once I have completed the repairs and modifications.

Archived