How to make a wrestler gain/lost weight W/O Editor

If anyone could tell me how to make wrestlers gain or lose weight without going to the editor that would be awesome. I just wanna know the technical info about what parameters need to be met for a wrestler to agree to the weight change. I went & changed his personality traits to be as easy going & loyal as possible but he still refused. I don't wanna do it in editor because I really like having them gain the weight over a span of time & the rewards you get for a successful weight gain. Making graduating a Junior into a Heavyweight, feel more authentic and real.

Thank you for any help.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43804" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can do very little to influence it. It is based on their pre-set minimum and maximum size, their age, hidden destiny value, and their current contract status.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you Adam. At least I know now so I won't go crazy trying to change it in-game</p>

Archived