Willr0cks Cverse Belt Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will if you ever get the chance in the future could you do BCG tag belts your version? I love the work with BCG in general

He's done a TON of BCG belts, they just haven't made the front page for whatever reason. Would pay to search the thread starting on page 12 (with default post count). :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JamesWedge" data-cite="JamesWedge" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43838" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Loving your work Will. Have been using your South Beach Pro in my personal game and was wondering if you could make a Queen of South Beach title and a secondary title for the company that fits the theme.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second this, love using them as a late 80's throwback promotion myself and would love this.</p>

I asked in a thread that's practically dead and I can understand if the modder there doesn't really feel down to do it, but I was wondering if anyone can make a ROH title with the AEW belt design (This is part of an alternate universe where WWE makes better booking decisions...I know, not realistic but that's why we have the game, right?)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackgamer2009" data-cite="Blackgamer2009" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43838" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I asked in a thread that's practically dead and I can understand if the modder there doesn't really feel down to do it, but I was wondering if anyone can make a ROH title with the AEW belt design (This is part of an alternate universe where WWE makes better booking decisions...I know, not realistic but that's why we have the game, right?)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm so confused, lol</p>

Okay got a request, is there any chance you could make women's titles for all the companies that don't have them?

Possibly, I will at least make some more women's titles but I can't promise that I will do it for every promotion.

Will if you ever get a chance in the future, or know someone who has a SWF Intercontinental Title, I would greatly appreciate it. No biggie just would love an updated version. :)

I did a generic IC title for my mod that would probably work. I'll check and see if I still have the pdn file.

Loving your work Will. Have been using your South Beach Pro in my personal game and was wondering if you could make a Queen of South Beach title and a secondary title for the company that fits the theme.

I second this, love using them as a late 80's throwback promotion myself and would love this.

This does intrigue me a bit so I'll see what I can do once I finish my current project

I asked in a thread that's practically dead and I can understand if the modder there doesn't really feel down to do it, but I was wondering if anyone can make a ROH title with the AEW belt design (This is part of an alternate universe where WWE makes better booking decisions...I know, not realistic but that's why we have the game, right?)

Sorry but I don't do real world titles. There are very talented guys that do real world cuts and what not, MUnit's stuff looks really good just to name one, but that isn't my specialty at all.

I love how the first words in the opening post are literally "This is not a request thread" :D

Haters gonna hate, requesters gonna request. Honestly if it's in cannon with a particular fed I have done or am working on then it will probably get done, like adding a joshi title to WCG. But no one ever reads the whole thread.

If someone follows my stuff and often comments or shouts me out in a diary, kinda like you always do then I am more apt to fill a request for them then I am someone with like 14 posts.