FREE the Pro Wrestling [Fantasy Booking]

WWZone

Heya, it's been a long time since I've been on here, so I've decided to do something on here. Something little different from my attempts at doing a TEW Dynasty, I've decided to make a Thread on The Dog Pound. With me just having fun and doing my own thing with doing Fantasy Booking.

So, I came up with the name FREE the Pro Wrestling, which is based in Tokyo, Japan. I love Japan, it has a lot of the very best wrestling in the world and it's not just NJPW, there's also AJPW, Dragon Gate, NOAH etc. Putting out a whole bunch of great stuff, it is pretty much the best place to watch what you want and not have to worry about watching the same product in different promotions like America.

So FTPW is basically where every match is randomized with wrestlers from all over Japan and occasionally foreign wrestlers, within single and Tag Team Matches. Using real life wrestlers, so that's pretty much it, I'll have a show full of 5 to 6 matches of what I feel like doing. And it will contain a lot of freelancers with the occasional wrestler from their home promotion, so there's a very good chance of seeing someone on the match card that are from a company like NJPW or Dragon Gate, which are well know for keeping their wrestlers in their own promotion. Also feel free to suggest wrestlers for future shows.

And I won't really be writing the matches, just do the style I used to do with my Dragon Gate Dynasty, where I post the match results and underneath I will put the post match happenings.

So let's get started with my first Match Card:

Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo, Kanto ~FTPW Vol.1 - A Brand New Freedom ~ Match Card:

1 - Dinosaur Takuma [K-DOJO] vs Dick Togo [Free]

2 -
Diana vs OZ-A Joshi Match:
Rosa Bonita [Diana] vs Dynamite Kansai [OZ-A]

3 -
Fans Bring the Raincoat Match:
Brahman Shu & Kei vs Speed of Sound (Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi) [All Freelance]

4 - Tatsumi Fujinami & LEONA [Dradition] vs Naoki Tanizaki & Brother YASSHI [Freelance]

5 -
LAND's END vs BASARA Special Singles Match:
Ryouji Sai [LAND's END] vs Isami Kodaka [bASARA]

6 -
Sasuke/Delfin Old Rivalry Renewed Special Tag Match:
The Great Sasuke & Daichi Sasaki [both MichiPro] vs Super Deflin & HUB [both Freelance]

Feel Free to predict, and I've been thinking of who predicts the most will be able to make their own Card for the next show.

Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo, Kanto ~FTPW Vol.1 - A Brand New Freedom~

1 - Dinosaur Takuma [K-DOJO] vs Dick Togo [Free]

Winner: Togo (6:11) with a Diving Senton.

2 - Diana vs OZ-A Joshi Match: Rosa Bonita [Diana] vs Dynamite Kansai [OZ-A]

Winner: Kansai (8:45) with a Splash Mountain.

3 - Fans Bring the Raincoat Match: Brahman Shu & Kei vs Speed of Sound (Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi) [All Freelance]

Winner: No Contest (10:00)

~ Chaos happened right from the start, with the Brahman Bros spitting water all over the audience and their opponents, buckets of water were being thrown.

~ All of the normal Brahman Bros antics kept happening as SoS started doing the same to counteract the Brahmans. Towards the end they included a Briefcase and a Bowling Ball to add to the madness.

~ In the end a Briefcase collided with the Referee who ended the match on a No Contest, he didn't want to deal with the match anymore.

4 - Tatsumi Fujinami & LEONA [Dradition] vs Naoki Tanizaki & Brother YASSHI [Freelance]

Winner: Tanizaki (12:44) with a Implant on LEONA.

5 - LAND's END vs BASARA Special Singles Match: Ryouji Sai [LAND's END] vs Isami Kodaka [bASARA]

Winner: Sai (16:20) with a Sidmouth.

6 - Sasuke/Delfin Old Rivalry Renewed Special Tag Match: The Great Sasuke & Daichi Sasaki [both MichiPro] vs Super Delfin & HUB [both Freelance]

Winner: HUB (21:59) with a Stigma on Sasaki.

~ After the match The Great Sasuke suggested a Singles match with Super Delfin for the next show, a singles match would be the best way to settle the score between the two. Super Delfin agreed to the singles Match.

~ Daichi Sasaki wanted the same with a singles match with HUB for the next show, he wasn't happy with taking the loss tonight and wanted to prove himself against HUB in a singles match. HUB also accepted the match.

With our first show up and out of the gate, it's time to continue on into helping establish FTPW, and that's by too big singles matches, firstly Daichi Sasaki vs HUB, after Sasaki's loss to HUB in a Tag Match on the very first show. Daichi Sasaki aimed to redeemed himself by beating the Osaka Veteran HUB.

And in the Main Event an old rivalry goes on for another ride as The Great Sasuke takes Super Delfin. Also NJPW/Freelance respresentive SANADA will be in for a match against Yuko Miyamoto.

Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo, Kanto ~FTPW Vol.2 - Settling a Score~ Match Card:

1 - Command Bolshoi [PURE-J] vs Yuzuki Aikawa [sTARDOM]

2 - Kazuhiro Tamura & Daisuke Kanehira [both HEAT UP] vs Cosmo Soldier & Koji Niizumi [both KAGEKI]

3 -
Special Singles Match:
Daichi Sasaki [MichiPro] vs HUB [Free]

4 - Mitsuya Nagai & Taro Kurashima [both Dradition] vs Atsushi Aoki [AJPW] & Hikaru Sato [Hard Hit]

5 - SANADA [Free] vs Yuko Miyamoto [666]

6 -
Special Singles Match:
The Great Sasuke [MichiPro] vs Super Delfin [Free]

Archived