Peter Valentine's Road to Glory...and the poor suckers he roped in along with him

<p><strong>MAIN EVENT</strong></p><p><strong>

Son of Man</strong> vs Rick Razor</p><p>

Comments: I like the Son of Man character and see him being pushed far</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Declan Stone</strong> vs Blade Runner</p><p>

Comments: Seems to be the "main" character and I am liking him the most.</p><p> </p><p>

The Boulder vs <strong>Harry Gibson</strong></p><p>

Comments: I think that The Boulder seems to be the anti-Hulk Hogan so to speak and I think it would be funny if he still portrayed the Hulk but never won or got real popular so to speak. </p><p> </p><p>

Rising Storm vs <strong>Anger Management</strong></p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mat Heroes</strong> vs the EDK</p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

Overall Show Comments:</p>

<p>Son of Man vs <strong>Rick Razor</strong></p><p>

He won the main event, that makes him the main eventyest!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Declan Stone</strong> vs Blade Runner</p><p>

You have failed me, Blade Runner</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Boulder</strong> vs Harry Gibson</p><p>

GOING OVER BROTHER</p><p> </p><p>

Rising Storm vs <strong>Anger Management</strong></p><p>

HOSS POWER</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Mat Heroes </strong>vs the EDK</p><p>

VANILLA MIDGETS</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>So I wanted to update on this basically to say there is no update and probably won't be for the foreseeable future. I hate to say that for after only one show but I feel like this show just doesn't work without the backstage story and I struggle to find time to sit down and write that much with everything coming up soon. So I won't say it's done forever as I may find time in the future depending on how much internet access I have where I'm going but I won't commit anything just yet. </p><p> </p><p>

Thank you to those who predicted. To show my appreciation for that I am giving each of you, if interested, the prize that was promised for predicting. If you want your custom character/render then just pm me the details and I will make it happen. Thanks again to everyone who read. I may put up a different project in the future that doesn't require the backstory if I can find a worthwhile project</p>

Archived