I am looking to start a new default game set in 2017 with everything the same except no previous fighters. There will be completely new fighters that I will generate (kind of an alt world). Before I start the game, when I generate new fighters is it possible to generate them with all the default pics that are in the database? This way I don't have to add a picture to each fighter one by one.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43893" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, there isn't - the game would have no way of knowing their ethnicity or gender without the pictures being tagged, as they are in the Free Pictures section.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I never looked too much into the default database pictures. I figured they would be tagged with ethnicity/weightclass like the free pics were when we generate new fighters in the game world. Thanks for the reply Adam.</p>

Just go into the editor and use the mod maker tool to make all the fighters 50 year old +, then set the companies to open in 1 year or so. Simulate one year unemployed while you browse the internet then when u come back most fighters will have retired and you'll have loads of regens. I do this all the time as I prefer playing with regens. Just wish there was a way of exporting a save game and making that the default database (of regen fighters)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scuz" data-cite="scuz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43893" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just go into the editor and use the mod maker tool to make all the fighters 50 year old +, then set the companies to open in 1 year or so. Simulate one year unemployed while you browse the internet then when u come back most fighters will have retired and you'll have loads of regens. I do this all the time as I prefer playing with regens. Just wish there was a way of exporting a save game and making that the default database (of regen fighters)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cool thanks!</p><p> </p><p> Another question. I was testing out populating my own fighters and starting a game. There is 585 free pics. I generated 800 fighters across different divisions. The issue I am running into is that even though each free pic is ticked off only use once, there are multiple fighters getting the same pic. Anyway to get around this or know what I am doing wrong?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scuz" data-cite="scuz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43893" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just go into the editor and use the mod maker tool to make all the fighters 50 year old +, then set the companies to open in 1 year or so. Simulate one year unemployed while you browse the internet then when u come back most fighters will have retired and you'll have loads of regens. I do this all the time as I prefer playing with regens. Just wish there was a way of exporting a save game and making that the default database (of regen fighters)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's awesome. Wish I knew this before. Is there a way to mass edit all fighters to 50 years old? Or do you have to do it one at a time?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ragin Cajun" data-cite="Ragin Cajun" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43893" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's awesome. Wish I knew this before. Is there a way to mass edit all fighters to 50 years old? Or do you have to do it one at a time?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can mass edit the date of birth i think</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Celuwyn" data-cite="Celuwyn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43893" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can mass edit the date of birth i think</div></blockquote><p> You can use the mod maker to tweak both their birth year and debut year</p>

Archived