Need help with worker pictures!

Can someone tell me where to find a program to create or modify workers from c-verse and or the thunderverse? I love these mods and always had a company of my own I'd like to make and I want to have the workers have pictures of avatars I created. Would love to hear where to find this and what everyone uses for that and to make their own PPVs.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mjchartrand" data-cite="Mjchartrand" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43894" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can someone tell me where to find a program to create or modify workers from c-verse and or the thunderverse? I love these mods and always had a company of my own I'd like to make and I want to have the workers have pictures of avatars I created. Would love to hear where to find this and what everyone uses for that and to make their own PPVs.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I use GIMP to edit real world cuts. I would ask Fleish or The Who in the mod section for more details.</p>

Archived