How Do Story Lines Work?

I am wondering how story lines work? Do they improve ratings and the workers popularity? I assume that depends on how you execute the story line?

When I go into the story line editor, it looks like I can add 4 people to a new story line. Once I do that, then what? I need to book matches and angles with those individuals? Anything else?

Just trying to get a basic understanding of the purpose, impact, and execution.

Thank you!

The ? buttons in the game explain quite a lot. Including pretty much everything you just asked.

I checked the "?" and it says that I now need to look at the player's handbook. When I click on the player's handbook and I have looked through every topic listed, there is hardly anything listed about story lines. So, I don't think that will help, as you suggested.

Any help, guidance on story lines?

<p>If you have any storylines active, there is a ? button beside the Heat section on the Storyline screen. It answers almost all of the questions you are asking. Not wanting to re-type what's already there is why probably aren't getting a lot of answers. </p><p> </p><p>

The storylines don't directly increase the popularity of the workers involved, but indirectly. They can make for better matches and segments, and those raise worker popularity and momentum. </p><p> </p><p>

and you can have up to 8 workers involved. You can start it up with up to 4, with another 4 you can add. Major and minor involvement and alignment are also described by Help buttons on the Storyline screen.</p>

We are not talking about the "?" on the upper right of the game but while your in game. click on story lines you should see a small ? mark near it. the game is full of these small question marks and they tell you a lot

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43917" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you have any storylines active, there is a ? button beside the Heat section on the Storyline screen. It answers almost all of the questions you are asking. Not wanting to re-type what's already there is why probably aren't getting a lot of answers. <p> </p><p> The storylines don't directly increase the popularity of the workers involved, but indirectly. They can make for better matches and segments, and those raise worker popularity and momentum. </p><p> </p><p> and you can have up to 8 workers involved. You can start it up with up to 4, with another 4 you can add. Major and minor involvement and alignment are also described by Help buttons on the Storyline screen.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you! I found what you are telling me and it looks great!</p>

Archived