Celt's Graphics Dump

<p><span style="font-size:10px;">Aye' guys. What I have here is basically two-years worth of me collecting just about every KyKy Worker & Brushed Metal Graphic I could find since the two are honestly my favorite graphics style to work hand-in-hand. Since I've noticed that the forums on here and on EWBattleground have been starting to flourish with other graphic styles, I felt inclined to at least upload my findings here and on EWB for those who still wish to indulge in the ole' KyKy style.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">The </div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>KyKy Worker Collection</strong></div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"> comes in two different file formats; Underscored or Spaced (AKA: Kenny_Omega vs Kenny Omega). The collection includes 10,158 images with two folders included. One folder containing Non-Workers/Celebrities while the other folder contains Workers holding championships.</div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><ul><li><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/v0d98u2xsaxj6s4/KyKyUnderscore.zip" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Underscored</strong></span></a><br /></li><li><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/b81al7my21j5uil/KyKyNoUnderscore.zip" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Spaced</strong></span></a><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">The </div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Brushed Metal Collection</strong></div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"> includes 3,196 images with four folders included; (Broadcasters, Events, Logos, TV). Due to a lack of finding most modern day championships in the Brushed Metal style, I refrained from including them in the collection. That being said, I personally use Fleisch's championship graphics.</div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><ul><li><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlnwg4447ql9hei/BMGraphics.zip" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Graphics</strong></span></a><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">As an added bonus, here's my </div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Banner's Collection</strong></div><span style="font-size:10px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"> which includes 700 images. Containing just about every Banner I've collected over the past year I've been playing TEW.</div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><ul><li><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/3r33q1urnce9kh7/Banners.zip" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Banners</strong></span></a><br /></li></ul><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Disclaimer</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

The images included in the folders are property of those who have created them over the years. I do not claim ownership over any of the images provided.</span></p></div><p></p>

<p>Thx for the dump.</p><p> </p><p>

Just a general question, is there a collabrate database of all picture sets we have for TEW?</p><p>

I mean we have so many great sets and people doing great work on a daily bases. But it is a pain to keep up with the pictures (tracking them, saving, ordering and check for duplicates).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="janS" data-cite="janS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43976" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thx for the dump.<p> </p><p> Just a general question, is there a collabrate database of all picture sets we have for TEW?</p><p> I mean we have so many great sets and people doing great work on a daily bases. But it is a pain to keep up with the pictures (tracking them, saving, ordering and check for duplicates).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No prob! As for a collaborative database of all the picture sets, I don't think there's one made tbh. Each Mod has it's own specific picture sets (Fleisch, TheWho87, gazwefc83, Etc.). not only that, but some people have their own way of titling their worker images individually. So for instance in one Database you'll see The Big Show's worker file titled BigShow.jpg. Yet in someone else's database, it could be titled Paul Wight.jpg. Similarly, it could be titled Big_Show.jpg and/or Paul_Wight.jpg. There have been attempts made for there to be a universally used image style called "Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack" which can be used for Fleisch's database as well as two others database. But as far as there being one single, solid ultimate picture pack that works for absolutely everyone's database? One hasn't been made yet.</p>

Archived