WCW: Changing the Wrestling World

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Breaking News!</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Fresh from the legal meetings a group of investors have purchased all right to World Championship Wrestling. This includes the name, the titles, and all other legal counts. The group of investors are four names very recognizable in professional wrestling, they are Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, Ricky Steamboat, and Al Snow. They also have added the talents of Jim Ross and Taz to not only for commentary but to also assist with bringing in talent. This WWE has not commented on the matter yet as WCW is still in the early stages of being brought back from the grave and into the wrestling world once again. </p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash had an interview a few days after the court decision and decided to shed some light on the company's future. "It's a big day in the wrestling world, a company that gave so many wrestlers a different avenue instead of WWE is now back." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Interviewer: Who are you guys looking to bring into the new WCW?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin: "It's not so much of where we are looking we know what is out there, and many guys have reached out to us about the matter, and lets just say many of them are former top WWE talent."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Interviewer: What is the goal or mission behind WCW now?"</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin: "We are focused on first being an outlet for people who aren't the WWE mold or just it's not their bag, we have open arms to people who are passionate about this business, and we want to change the wrestling industry for the good, plus competition never hurt anyone right?"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Interviewer: Is their a formula to how WCW is going to be run with this new management group?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin: I don't think their is a "formula" I think we are just going to focus as best as we can on putting a quality program on Nitro every week and make people want to tune into WCW again because I know we did our fans wrong when we closed in 2001 and we need to make it up to them."</p><p> </p><p>

Many people in the wrestling industry are stunned by the news of WCW being brought back to life, and they aren't sure where the dominos may fall but many people believe the wait and see method is appropriate here.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rumors about potential signings</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dave Meltzer has reported Ricky Steamboat and Al Snow were seen at last week's ROH Tapings potentially scouting talent? No word has come out if they have signed any talent from Ring of Honor.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Breaking News!</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dave Meltzer just reported Team 3D academy has signed with WCW as a wrestling school for the company. Does this mean The Dudley's are WCW bound?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Breaking News 10 talents have signed with WCW names listed below:</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Austin Aries</strong></p><p><strong>

Homicide</strong></p><p><strong>

Stu Sanders</strong></p><p><strong>

Roderick Strong</strong></p><p><strong>

Matt Jackson</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Jackson</strong></p><p><strong>

Chris Sabin</strong></p><p><strong>

Alex Shelley</strong></p><p><strong>

Jake Hager (Jack Swagger)</strong></p><p><strong>

Ryan Drago (Simon Gotch)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This is my second attempt at WCW 2017 dynasty, the first one unfortunately ended due to my computer crashing but I'm giving it another shot and hopefully it being solely through text won't bore, or make people not want to read. However, I'm going to attempt to bring as much content to WCW as I can to hopefully overthrow WWE as the top company in the wrestling world. Anything people want to see please post and I will do my best to accommodate. I would love as much participation as possible I love reading other people's dynasties especially WCW Heart and Soul by Final Countdown which has made me want to book even more. Anyway I'm really looking forward to see where this can go I've been itching at the opportunity to book again on TEW, and glad I finally can once again.</p>

<p>WCW Nitro Episode #1</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p><p><strong>

Lake Front Arena, New Orleans, LA</strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 7618 People</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence</strong></p><p>

<strong>J.R:</strong> "Good evening everyone and welcome to Wednesday Night Nitro that's right everyone World Championship Wrestling is back! And with me to call all the action a good friend of mine Taz!"</p><p>

<strong>Taz:</strong> "Good to be sitting along side you tonight J.R, here for World Championship Wrestling this is nuts!"</p><p>

<strong>J.R:</strong> "No doubt about that Taz, tonight is a monumental night for professional wrestling and we can't wait any longer lets get to it"</p><p>

<strong>(41)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The NWO Wolfpack music plays as DDP, Kevin Nash, Al Snow, and Ricky Steamboat enter the arena to a thunderous ovation!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>DDP:</strong> "Never in a million years would one, I ever come out to the NWO Music, but two step foot into a WCW Ring ever again!" "This time however it's a little different."</p><p>

<strong>Nash:</strong> "Exactly no more is it NWO running this place or creative control destroying the company from the inside, this place now is for all of you fans to watch the best wrestling this world has ever seen!"</p><p>

<strong>Ricky:</strong> "That is why us four decided to come together over not just a bond but a love of professional wrestling and wanted to make the industry seem whole again." </p><p>

<strong>Al Snow:</strong> "We came together a while back about this and we wanted to rebuild something that should have never fallen to begin with World Championship Wrestling."</p><p>

<strong>Nash:</strong> "So tonight we wanted to have our first Nitro right before we return on PPV this Sunday at Clash of Champions where we will crown our first WCW Champion, our first WCW United States Champion, and the first WCW Tag Team Champions."</p><p>

<strong>DDP:</strong> "We have signed multiple talented superstars to WCW that will be performing for you all tonight and we will be watching that is for sure."</p><p>

<strong>Snow:</strong> "We will pick four superstars at the end of the show tonight to challenge in a fatal four way at Clash of Champions to crown our first WCW Champion."</p><p>

<strong>Ricky:</strong> "Enjoy the show"</p><p>

<strong>(56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam defeats Rhino in 15 Minutes by pinfall with a five star frog splash (60)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>After commercial break THEY ARE HERE! The Dudley Boyz are walking into the arena, they are here in WCW!</strong> <strong>(70)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Swagger In ring Promo:</strong> <strong>(49)</strong></p><p>

"Yeah! That's right Jack Swagger, The All American American is here in WCW! I'm here to show the world that this All American was not a flash in the plan and is worth a whole lot more than just house shows, I will make an impact here in WCW."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Swagger defeats Chavo Guerrero in 10 minutes by pinfall with a gutrunch powerbomb (45)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>We cut backstage to Austin Aries! (48)</strong></p><p>

"My name is Austin Aries and I'm the Greatest Man to Ever Live! Yet somehow I have been left without a home in the past few months here, my old home couldn't afford me, and the other one just didn't cut it for The Greatest Man to ever live. This brings me to...<strong>Chris Hero walks up to Aries</strong></p><p>

<strong>Aries:</strong> "What are you doing here?"</p><p>

<strong>Hero smiles and walks away</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Motor City Machine Guns and Young Bucks draw in 15 minutes after The Dudley Boyz interfere (61)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Dudley Boyz are making a statement as they hit a 3D on Chris Sabin, Now they are grabbing two tables as they set Alex Shelley up and 3D through the table! Now they lay Nick Jackson on the table as D-von feeds Matt to Bubba for a powerbomb through his brother and the table. Safe to say The Dudley Boyz have claimed their tag division.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stu Sanders in ring Promo (73)</strong></p><p>

"Everyone thought WCW was dead WELL I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS, it's back open for business and so is Stu Sanders not delivering bad news anymore now just strictly bullhammers and sending people to their wasteland, someone come on down so I can beat up someone."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stu Sanders defeats Matt Sydel by pinfall after a bullhammer in 14 minutes (55)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Homicide over defeats Roderick Strong and Shelton Benjamin in 10 minutes after a Gringu Killer to Strong (53)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Stevens comes down to the ring with a Microphone (58)</strong></p><p>

"You're Welcome" And drops the mic.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Stevens defeats Ryan Drago by pinfall in 8 minutes after an elbow of distain (46)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>We Cut Backstage to the Board of Directors Nash, DDP, Steamboat and Snow watching the TV Monitor unable to hear what they are saying. (56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Austin Aries defeats Chris Hero by pinfall in 15 minutes after a brain buster. (53)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>DDP and Nash interrupt Aries Celebration (60)</strong></p><p>

"Aries that was an impressive win no doubt and that is why you will be in the fatal four way to crown our first WCW Champion. Joining you in that match will be Stu Sanders, Rob Van Dam and this man...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes!!!! Cody Rhodes is in WCW! (66)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Show Rating: 59 </strong></p><p><strong>

TV Rating: 2.19</strong></p>

<p>WCW Clash of Champions</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Clash of Champions</strong></p><p><strong>

Verizon Arena, Little Rock, Arkansas</strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 15,589</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence (45)</strong></p><p>

<strong>J.R:[/b "Welcome to Clash of Champions I'm Jim Ross with me as always is Taz, tonight is going to be historic wouldn't you say so partner?"</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Taz:</strong></strong><strong> "No doubt, tonight we crown our first champions, the main event is what I can't wait for!</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>J.R:</strong></strong><strong> The main event is unreal, Austin Aries, Stu Bennett, Rob Van Dam, and Cody Rhodes!"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>DDP and Kevin Nash come to ring for a few announcements (56)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>DDP:</strong></strong><strong> "Since tonight we know how we are going to crown our first WCW Champion, we need to figure out how to crown the other champions."</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Nash:</strong></strong><strong> "After much thought we came up with a 15 man over the top rope battle royal to crown the first United States Champion, and since the Dudley's wanna beat up both the MCMG and The Young Bucks they can have that chance tonight."</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>DDP:</strong></strong><strong> "That's right tonight it will be for the WCW Tag Titles The Dudleyz vs The Young Bucks vs Motor City Machine Guns."</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Homicide defeats Chris Hero by pinfall in 14 minutes after a Gringo Killer (46)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Backstage Jack Swagger is doing an interview (37)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

"The All American is going to walk into that 15 man battle royal and as a true American hold that United States Championship high!"</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Shelton:</strong></strong><strong>"So you are the only all American around here, don't kid yourself I'm an all American myself. You know what I don't have anything before the battle royal lets see who the real all American is."</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Jack:</strong></strong><strong> "You're on!"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Jack Swagger defeats Shelton Benjamin by pinfall in 9 minutes after a Gutrunch Powerbomb (41)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Stu Sanders Promo (65)</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong>"What does winning the WCW Championship mean to me? It means that I was finally reaching my potential when I was younger I was destined for great things but injury after injury I fell, tonight that will not happen as I will become the first WCW Champion,"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Video Recap of the carnage The Dudley Boyz caused to the Motor City Machine Guns and The Young Bucks from Nitro (61)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>WCW Tag Team Titles 3 way Dance: The Dudley Boyz defeated Motor City Machine Guns and The Young Bucks by pinfall in 20 minutes after a 3D to Chris Sabin (68)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Post Match The Dudley Boyz are celebrating as they have now held every major tag team title in the world! (71)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Austin Aries Promo (55)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

"Winning the WCW Championship is not an option, its a necessity. I have to become WCW Champion because everywhere I have gone everyone always over looks me because I'm not jacked or 6 feet tall. But I am Austin Aries and I am "The Greatest Man to Ever Live"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Cody Rhodes Video (68)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>United States Championship Battle Royal (54)</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Jack Swagger wins after eliminating Roderick Strong</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Rhino had the most eliminations</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Chavo was the other of the final 4</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Aaron Stevens comes down to the ring (65)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

"I'm already annoyed by this, I was not picked for either the United States battle royal or the WCW Title four way, this is B.S"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Kevin Nash interrupts and books Tommy Dreamer vs Aaron Stevens in a hardcore match (56)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Hardcore Match Tommy Dreamer defeats Aaron Stevens by pinfall in 10 minutes after a DDT on a Chair (49)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>RVD Promo (72)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

"Tonight Mr. PPV returns for WCW and tonight RVD becomes a triple crown champion."</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>WCW Championship: Cody Rhodes defeats Stu Sanders Rob Van Dam and Austin Aries by pinfall in 25 minutes after a crossrhodes to Stu Sanders</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

(62)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>DDP, Kevin Nash, Al Snow and Ricky Steamboat come to ring to give Cody Rhodes the WCW Championship (60)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Cody Rhodes celebrates holding his new WCW Championship proudly in the sky! (74)</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Show Rating:</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Rating: 64</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Buys: 0.83</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p>

<p>WWE Money in The Bank Results</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> WWE PPV vs Mine</strong></p><p><strong>

Erick Rowen defeated Brock Lesnar and sami zayn 77</strong></p><p><strong>

Aiden English and Curtis Axel beat Anderson and Gallows 47</strong></p><p><strong>

Rusev beat epico 60</strong></p><p><strong>

Charlotte defeated Alicia Fox 45</strong></p><p><strong>

Bo Dallas, R Truth, and Zach Ryder beat Heath Slater, Neville, and Enzo Amore 56</strong></p><p><strong>

The Uaos beat the Ascension 50</strong></p><p><strong>

The Hardys beat the New day 71</strong></p><p><strong>

Miz defeated Primo to retain IC Title 52</strong></p><p><strong>

Roman Reings beat Big E to retain WWE Title 70</strong></p><p><strong>

Dolph Zigger/ John Cena beat Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper 81</strong></p><p><strong>

Overall 76</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not the greatest card and not even a money in the bank match, the main event is at the bottom by the way. Very confusing but I can't see them staying with this type of booking for a while. Especially them jobbing out Lesnar.</p>

<p>New Signings</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rumors have been circulating that New Japan wrestlers:</strong></p><p><strong>

Lance Hoyt, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Toma Tonga, and Fale Simitaitoko have been signed to WCW to boaster the tag team division more updates to follow!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Also to increase depth to the roster WCW has signed high flyers Jack Evans from Lucha Underground and Zema Ion from TNA</strong></p>

Archived