<p>I don't know if this is the right area to post, but I have a question regarding editing.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there a way to mass edit fighters, fighting style, i.e set all to wrestlers?</p><p> </p><p>

Secondly, can I mass edit fighters attributes? like, add accomplished boxing for more than one fighter?</p><p> </p><p>

I can't seem to see this option if it is available.</p>

It would be a great modding tool depending on the features of wmma5. People want to make kickboxing or grappling mods and it would lower the workload by a lot. But here's hoping there will be some sort of general setting that converts everyone. You know the future of mma will feature these things sooner rather than later to avoid missing out on the Mayweather $'s. But i have no clue whether its technically doable or it might've been a feature already. <span class="ipsEmoji">😁</span>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44031" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, you can't. Everything that can be mass edited is in the Mass Edit section of the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Where is the Mass Edit section? I was looking through the editor and didn't see it. Someone mentioned in another thread about changing all the birth dates or ages of all fighters using a Mod tool, might be the same thing. Not sure where to find it though.</p>

Archived