<p>Started a new dynasty with a little twist. I simmed ahead 13 years to change the landscape of the MMA world. We've got three new organizations that cropped up during that time. We've had three others fall by the wayside. We've got a new generation of fighters coming up and a new crop of fighters atop the rankings. We've got a Hall of Fame established with multiple fighters enshrined.</p><p> </p><p>

And now I've created four new "regional" organization spread around the world (Africa, Australia, America and Canada) to fill the low end void of the fighting world to begin developing the younger generation of fighters. </p><p> </p><p>

In episode one, out today, I just review the world and where it stands when it comes to MMA. I'll be taking a job in Ep. 2 and then starting the process in Ep. 3 and moving forward. Hope you guys will check it out. Link to the playlist on my YouTube channel is here:</p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLT4br4Wo65uasW_fynl3fzaaERkj_hwHd" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe></div></div>

Archived