Graphics Question

<p>Hey guys,</p><p> </p><p>

This is aimed at those who make graphics like logos, belts, things of that nature.</p><p> </p><p>

I currently have paint.NET for what I use to make logos. But for whatever reason all my pictures just look so damn flat and boring. I've tried messing with all sorts of adjustments and effects but nothing seems to really make them pop.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone out there who uses paint.NET or has in the past, could you tell me what are good plug ins to use or just a few nice little tips. I use 1001FreeFonts for my fonts, but I am not too familiar with plug ins and what to get to create better looking stuff.</p>

Hey guys,

This is aimed at those who make graphics like logos, belts, things of that nature.

I currently have paint.NET for what I use to make logos. But for whatever reason all my pictures just look so damn flat and boring. I've tried messing with all sorts of adjustments and effects but nothing seems to really make them pop.

Anyone out there who uses paint.NET or has in the past, could you tell me what are good plug ins to use or just a few nice little tips. I use 1001FreeFonts for my fonts, but I am not too familiar with plug ins and what to get to create better looking stuff.

I use boltbaits plugin pack.These are all the plugins I use when making logos and belts. Link below:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/32048-boltbaits-plugin-pack-for-pdn-v406-updated-feb-15-2017/

Archived