<p>I've asked this question before -- and it's been answered somewhere before on these forums -- but, despite a global search of the site, I can no longer find it. So I apologize for that.</p><p> </p><p>

Essentially, the problem is this: I would like to roll the program back to a date prior to the current event that I'm booking because I had forgotten to do something prior to running the show. I know the solution is a simple one -- something like deleting the current save file that I'm using and having the game roll back to the last 'remembered' save -- but I'm not 100% certain about this and certainly don't want to damage my current campaign, and all the playtime I put into it, by doing something I wasn't supposed to. </p><p> </p><p>

Can anybody help with this? Am I right? Do I delete the saved games file? Or do I need to do something entirely different. I know it's possible...I just don't remember how to do it.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.</p>

<p>Apologies about the amount of time it took me to reply to this but, well, you know, life. At any rate, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Especially as it was such a simple and easy fix. I'm terribly sorry about wasting your time with this.</p><p> </p><p>

My very sheepish thanks again.</p>

Archived