Asking for tips/advice

I just broght Abyss into WWE the night after Royal Rumble (it's 2003) he's a mdcard push right now and I had him "Monster Unleash" on Undertaker on SD. So I just wanna know what angles/matches you would use to get him over strong and fast. I plan on having him lose to Taker at Wrestlemania but in a strong effort. I've strapped him with Heyman and I want it to be about Taker constantly getting nothing on Abyss in the build. So what would you suggest I do to make/Keep Abyss super strong but keeping Taker strong enough to be a credible winner in two months?

Guest DutchMagpie
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nikesposti" data-cite="nikesposti" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44092" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just broght Abyss into WWE the night after Royal Rumble (it's 2003) he's a mdcard push right now and I had him "Monster Unleash" on Undertaker on SD. So I just wanna know what angles/matches you would use to get him over strong and fast. I plan on having him lose to Taker at Wrestlemania but in a strong effort. I've strapped him with Heyman and I want it to be about Taker constantly getting nothing on Abyss in the build. So what would you suggest I do to make/Keep Abyss super strong but keeping Taker strong enough to be a credible winner in two months?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would give Abyss an undefeated streak until he faces Taker at Mania. Let him beat your midcarders or guys that have a higher push than him (maybe one or two veterans who have good popularity who will do the job). </p><p> </p><p> I would not put him in too many physical angles with Taker and certainly wait with a match until Mania. </p><p> </p><p> He has beaten down Taker and you can have Taker injured for example. </p><p> </p><p> Abyss beats a midcarder. Heyman orders him to beat the midcarder down. Then Takers music fills the arena and that scares Abyss but no one comes out. </p><p> </p><p> Next week repeat the match and beatdown, Taker comes from under the ring and wants to attack Abyss but Abyss escapes. </p><p> </p><p> You can have video messages, all kinds of segments where Abyss is hunted down by Taker but it never comes to an actual clash.</p><p> </p><p> Meanwhile you can maybe book Taker in post show matches and let him win also. </p><p> </p><p> Both guys would have good momentum until they face each other at Mania and Taker wins. </p><p> </p><p> I did this with Charlotte and Asuka in my game. Charlotte was SD Womens Champion and Asuka got called up from NXT. They both had great momentum.</p>

Archived